PDA

View Full Version : Species Natural?

DannyAbs
03-21-2011, 10:38 AM
Species Guys,

Are there any plans to reformulate Species' Products to include no artifical sweetners or flavors? The products seem to be of a holistic nature and target an audience that would want the benefits of a healthier lifestyle instead of the typical bodybuilding supplement company that would be geared towards primarily performance. It could also open up doors to a whole new buyer that would shop primarily at stores like Whole Foods and Fresh Market.

These stores sell supplements from All-Pro Science and Jay Robb, but both these brands fail in comparison to the quality of Species. Personally, I try to only put natural products in my body now and there is a huge void in the bodybuilding supplement market. I still use Fiberlyze due to its benefits on overall colon health, but had to give up Isolyze due to the amount of shakes I was drinking.

robofsteel
03-21-2011, 12:31 PM
Species Guys,

Are there any plans to reformulate Species' Products to include no artifical sweetners or flavors? The products seem to be of a holistic nature and target an audience that would want the benefits of a healthier lifestyle instead of the typical bodybuilding supplement company that would be geared towards primarily performance. It could also open up doors to a whole new buyer that would shop primarily at stores like Whole Foods and Fresh Market.

These stores sell supplements from All-Pro Science and Jay Robb, but both these brands fail in comparison to the quality of Species. Personally, I try to only put natural products in my body now and there is a huge void in the bodybuilding supplement market. I still use Fiberlyze due to its benefits on overall colon health, but had to give up Isolyze due to the amount of shakes I was drinking.

Danny,
No plans for a "natural" Species line extension. That doesn't mean it can't happen in the future. We appreciate your feedback and support of the Species brand.
Thanks again
Rob

DannyAbs
03-21-2011, 12:43 PM
Thanks for the info Rob. Hopefully one day a Natural Species line will be a possibility.