PDA

View Full Version : Tren cough!!!

Bencher
03-23-2011, 07:51 AM
Sucks when you already have a cough do to allergies, then tren cough kicks in something fierce!!
I have been told that it is not the tren but probly the amount of BA in it. Weird that sometimes from same bottle I will get it and other times wont. I think it has to do with some tren getting into blood. When i have one that bleeds little, seem to get the cough.
Your take??

barbellman
03-23-2011, 07:59 AM
i always got it from tren....nothing else

brology, its the tren

Gunners
03-23-2011, 08:16 AM
There is a decent theory on steroid.com about why ace gives the cough, check it out.

I get a really violent cough, just try to keap calm, i know what it is and it will pass, but yeah scary

BC123Jm
03-23-2011, 08:16 AM
who knows for sure what causes it, i dont think anyone does.
Back in the day i did lots of negma parabolan, as did all
my friends. no one ever had tren caugh, ever.

tren caugh seems to have started with converting pellets,
but still people get it from non pellet UG stuff,
so why doesnt the BA in UG cyp cause the caugh:dunno:

the bull eso
03-23-2011, 08:34 AM
i believe Mr. Singerman posted on this topic a while back... he said his friend would always get the cough so bad he felt he would pass out, so he decided to try injecting into his delt with a slin pin and never had a problem... the theory was the tren got into the blood...

barbellman
03-23-2011, 08:40 AM
i believe Mr. Singerman posted on this topic a while back... he said his friend would always get the cough so bad he felt he would pass out, so he decided to try injecting into his delt with a slin pin and never had a problem... the theory was the tren got into the blood...
9aofoBrFNdg

heavyiron
03-23-2011, 08:40 AM
Tren cough sucks. Seems to reduce if you mix it in a pin with another aas like cyp. Just shake the mixture vigorously in the syringe for a minute until well mixed and then squeeze out the air and inject slowly. If you still have problems shoot the tren subq.

puremass88
03-23-2011, 10:55 AM
Tren cough sucks. Seems to reduce if you mix it in a pin with another aas like cyp. Just shake the mixture vigorously in the syringe for a minute until well mixed and then squeeze out the air and inject slowly. If you still have problems shoot the tren subq.

X2:yep:

I Do this with my tren and never get tren cough ever.

Vlad The Impaler
03-23-2011, 09:27 PM
does it happen with Tren E?

LIQUIDEX
03-23-2011, 10:11 PM
^^^^^^No, atleast not in my experience it doesn't, but go gotta be careful with Tren E, cuz if u start experiencing uncomfortable sides, ur stuck with it for almost 2 weeks

-LIQUIDEX-

-BLP-
03-23-2011, 10:18 PM
try injection in legs , far away from lungs , then inject super slowly , like one minute counted injection , 1 full minute , 60%-75% of time, it' work for that case , if so , you got th solution , let us know

Bryan Hildebrand
in short: with the high BA in some UG's, when you inject and open enough vessels with the needle, enough of the BA and drug is directly absorbed into the blood stream. in short, as it vaporizes over in the lings as CO2 and O2 are exchanged, the vaporizing effect of the BA causes bronchospasm and sometimes constricture. hence, the cough.

JohnnyStyles
Never happened to me.....Hope u get better...

s2h
03-23-2011, 10:34 PM
i always inject tren in my quads...never had the cough...

Jack of All
03-24-2011, 03:32 PM
had it just once. it sucked! Good thing I had read about it and stayed calm. If I had not I would have freaked the fuck out! It makes it very hard to catch your breath. spasms is the correct word

adpolice
03-24-2011, 04:16 PM
tren cough is nothing compared to the other sides of this compound...

dsyndrome
03-24-2011, 04:22 PM
Sucks when you already have a cough do to allergies, then tren cough kicks in something fierce!!
I have been told that it is not the tren but probly the amount of BA in it. Weird that sometimes from same bottle I will get it and other times wont. I think it has to do with some tren getting into blood. When i have one that bleeds little, seem to get the cough.
Your take??

Are you liking the sciroxx, I had my blood work done and my levels were in the 5,000's, so I know what I have is good, maybe overdosed, but definately good.

Gunners
03-24-2011, 04:32 PM
tren cough is nothing compared to the other sides of this compound...

I don't know man, first time i got it, thought it was the end of me

heavyiron
03-24-2011, 04:36 PM
Tren is an amazing compound but man you pay for the results if prone to sides.

Bencher
03-24-2011, 05:33 PM
Are you liking the sciroxx, I had my blood work done and my levels were in the 5,000's, so I know what I have is good, maybe overdosed, but definately good.

Strength is good. Training right now is not condusive to weight gain, but have put some on. The knotting is the only downfall.

Aaron Singerman
03-24-2011, 05:38 PM
Your take??

Definitely NOT the BA...

(As you need no more BA for Tren than you do with Test)

Aaron Singerman
03-24-2011, 05:39 PM

Correct, Sir.

He avoided the cough by using a slin pin and doing small amounts in different locations... For example: 25 ius in each head of the delt... 1.5ccs/day... No cough.

adpolice
03-25-2011, 02:56 AM
I don't know man, first time i got it, thought it was the end of me

It happened to me and i felt the same way but it kept some seconds...On the other hand anxiety,night sweats/trouble sleeping,abnormal heart beat were for hours...But as heavy states it is an amazing compound!

heavyiron
03-25-2011, 08:33 AM
It happened to me and i felt the same way but it kept some seconds...On the other hand anxiety,night sweats/trouble sleeping,abnormal heart beat were for hours...But as heavy states it is an amazing compound!
I have to use Xanax when running Tren or I just can't get enough rest at night. The insomnia from Tren makes me irritable and I can't train as hard so I have to use a sleep aid and Xanax seems to work the best.

adpolice
03-25-2011, 08:52 AM
I have to use Xanax when running Tren or I just can't get enough rest at night. The insomnia from Tren makes me irritable and I can't train as hard so I have to use a sleep aid and Xanax seems to work the best.

Xanax is the benzodiazepine of choice for me also.Good thing is i don't get addicted to it

Bencher
03-25-2011, 09:07 AM
Aaron, Bryan. Two different thoughts there. I was going with the BA idea. There have been a few occasions when even test e has caused this. Making me think it was BA and blood stream related. And I believe it bas TBS that had once told me he didnt think it was the tren.

heavyiron
03-25-2011, 12:53 PM
Xanax is the benzodiazepine of choice for me also.Good thing is i don't get addicted to it
Yeah, I can take it or leave it. Never had any withdrawls from Xanax. As soon as I am done with the tren I just stop using it no problem.

Sieve
03-25-2011, 01:36 PM
Anyone tryed HEXAHYDROBENZYLCARBONATE TREN?

adpolice
03-25-2011, 02:05 PM
Anyone tryed HEXAHYDROBENZYLCARBONATE TREN?

It is has a longer half life than acetate similar to enthanate.Good for those who can't inject regularly,not good in my opinion for first time users.Other than that it is just tren

dsyndrome
03-25-2011, 07:04 PM
Yeah, I can take it or leave it. Never had any withdrawls from Xanax. As soon as I am done with the tren I just stop using it no problem.

Your lucky because kicking that shit is the worst ever, alcohol you can die, heroin makes you wish you were dead, benzo's=could die, wish you would, and want to kill anyone near you.