PDA

View Full Version : Increase Sex Drive When NOT On A cycle

GWHH
03-25-2011, 07:07 PM
A few years ago. I went hard core on BB. Used a lot of stuff. Gained a lot of size & strength, etc. I am doing a totaly natural lean down. Not used anything since the start of the year.

And I am still horney as hell. I still can't get enough sex and its driving my GF nuts. She was hoping my sex drive would go down after I went off cycle fully. I was not this horney before I got huge & stacked. I figure all the muscle growth & size increase has made my body increase its nautral level of test or something liek that. Plus I am in the best shape of my life. Has anyone else had this happen to them?

GottaGetLean
03-25-2011, 11:01 PM
no.

LIQUIDEX
03-25-2011, 11:26 PM
^^^^^^lol...............i don't know how old your are, but the younger a person is, the higher their sex drive, i don't know if previous AAS use is contributing to your increased sex drive, it is possible that you were sedentary b4, and now you obviously weight train, and that automatically raises your Test, and GH levels among other growth factors which increases sex drive............

personally, i always had a better sex drive off cycle, no matter how well i control my estrogen, i seem to have a lower sex drive(relativity speaking) compared to when i'm off, but again i can sill get it up n functioning on or off..........

hope this helps, from the sounds of things, you shouldn't be worried,

BUST AWAY SON, JUST PROTECT YOUR GENITALS/NECK???

_GDPZpRmTg0

adpolice
03-26-2011, 01:32 AM
I did my first cycle at 18 then natural for 8 years after a health problem(no related to ass).Despite decent pct i had to be monitored by an endo till my 24years to bring my t levels back to normal...So for me steroids did the exact opposite