PDA

View Full Version : Going ALLLOut

ALLLOut
03-27-2011, 09:02 AM
OK Folks, Im about to start my jouney to the stage. I actually mentioned this to a friend, and he kinda chuckled. Just started a big ass fire inside of me.

I started my program Dec 16th 2010, weight was 228lbs. Mind you this was like my 5th time starting a program, and failing to continue. But Im feeling a ton differant, and alot seems to be falling in place for me, life wise. Been thru the wringer the last 2 years. Now, bodybuilding is were i want to be.

Wanted to get into it 25 years ago, but life generally sucked. I need a hobby, and this is what I enjoy doing now.. I enjoy the hard work, the pain, and the dedication needed to continue to the next phase.

I started by just wanting to lose fat, and it snowballed into greater expectations.

Right now, Im at 207lbs this morning. Bodyfat, on my weight scale says in at 28% I will be using that scale for the duration of this phase. Im 36 years old,

Im giving myself 1 year. So by April 2012 I want to be ready. My weight goal is 225lbs, 6-7% BF

Will post my workout and diet daily.

Starting pics will be up in a few hours.

Anyways, its a start, right?

Gerb
03-27-2011, 09:50 AM
OK Folks, Im about to start my jouney to the stage. I actually mentioned this to a friend, and he kinda chuckled. Just started a big ass fire inside of me.

I started my program Dec 16th 2010, weight was 228lbs. Mind you this was like my 5th time starting a program, and failing to continue. But Im feeling a ton differant, and alot seems to be falling in place for me, life wise. Been thru the wringer the last 2 years. Now, bodybuilding is were i want to be.

Wanted to get into it 25 years ago, but life generally sucked. I need a hobby, and this is what I enjoy doing now.. I enjoy the hard work, the pain, and the dedication needed to continue to the next phase.

I started by just wanting to lose fat, and it snowballed into greater expectations.

Right now, Im at 207lbs this morning. Bodyfat, on my weight scale says in at 28% I will be using that scale for the duration of this phase. Im 36 years old,

Im giving myself 1 year. So by April 2012 I want to be ready. My weight goal is 225lbs, 6-7% BF

Will post my workout and diet daily.

Starting pics will be up in a few hours.

Anyways, its a start, right?

Cool! RX is a great place, lots of like minded people. I hear you on starting late but being motivated now and finding it snowball into something greater. I tried to get into it as a teen when I was 16. Life took over and about 18 years later I picked it back up, not expecting to end up on stage but that is what happened. Jsut roll with it bro, dream big and never let the doubters or haters in life hold you back. the triuth is, only one person can hold you back and that is you. Great goal! Might take alittle longer than April 2012 to get there but dream big right! I'll be following along.

ALLLOut
03-27-2011, 09:54 AM
My workout will look like this,

Day One-- Quads
Day Two-- Chest and Triceps
Day Three-- Off
Day Four-- Hamstrings and Shoulders
Day Five-- Back and Biceps
Day Six-- Off
Day Seven-- Repeat
--------------------------------------------------------------
Day One--quads

Front Squats-- 3 sets of 10
High Bar, Narrow Stance, 1 and 1/3 Squats (bar high on back)-- 3 sets of 10
High Bar, Medium Stance Squats-- 3 sets of 10
Leg Extensions-- 1 set of 10

------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 2 Chest-Tri's

chest

Incline Bench Press-- 3 sets of 10
Decline Bench Press-- 3 sets of 10
Bench Press-- 3 sets of 10
Dumbbell Flies-- 1 set of 10

Tri's

Triceps (using EZ curl bar)
Lying Extensions (to top of head)--3 sets of 10
Lying Extensions (to chin)-- 3 sets of 10
Seated Overhead Extensions-- 3 sets of 10
Reverse Grip Pushdowns (on pulldown machine)-- 1 set of 10

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Day 3 OFF

----------------------------------------------------------------

Day 4 Hamstrings and Shoulders

Hams

Hamstrings
Good Mornings-- 3 sets of 10
Straight leg deadlifts off box--3 sets of 10
Straight Leg Deadlifts (from floor)-- 3 sets of 10
Leg Curls-- 1 set of 10

Shoulders

Medium Grip Presses (in front of neck)-- 3 sets of 10
Medium Grip Presses (behind the neck)-- 3 sets of 10
Very Wide Grip Presses (in front of neck)-- 3 sets of 10
Lateral Raises (using dumbbells)-- 1 set of 10

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 5 Back and Biceps

Back

Wide Grip Pull-ups-- 3 sets of 10
Medium Grip Pull-ups-- 3 sets of 10
Narrow Grip, Semi-Supinated Pull-ups-- 3 sets of 10
Barbell Rows-- 1 set of 10

Biceps

Biceps (using dumbbells)
Preacher Curls-- 3 sets of 10
Incline Curls-- 3 sets of 10
Standing Curls-- 3 sets of 10
Reverse Curls-- 1 set of 10

------------------------------------------------------------------
day 6 OFF
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 7 -- Repeat or same as day 1

I will use a 402 *tempo on the movements for the larger muscles (legs, chest, back) and a 302 tempo on the movements for the smaller muscles (shoulders, biceps, triceps)

60-90 second rest bewteen sets

ALLLOut
03-27-2011, 09:59 AM
Cool! RX is a great place, lots of like minded people. I hear you on starting late but being motivated now and finding it snowball into something greater. I tried to get into it as a teen when I was 16. Life took over and about 18 years later I picked it back up, not expecting to end up on stage but that is what happened. Jsut roll with it bro, dream big and never let the doubters or haters in life hold you back. the triuth is, only one person can hold you back and that is you. Great goal! Might take alittle longer than April 2012 to get there but dream big right! I'll be following along.

Means alot to me Brother, seriously, Thanks for the words of encouragement.. Its a longgggggg road, and the only one stopping me at this point, Is myself. I have the plan, now its time to get crackin.

I WONT slack, I will update, and I WILL prove this to myself. Putting it out there like this, Will only help me in this journey, And Im freakin pumped Steve.

Keep rockin it yourself, and great luck to your 2011 goals..

ALLLOut
03-27-2011, 10:38 AM
Here is my diet, I have been on this for 3 weeks now, and I like it alot. There are no cheat meals, no sugar, no milk, no cheese, no bread.

Im still working out the refeed, but might be looking into Chain'd Reaction for that.. Carb-ups really make me feel horrible, and like a hangover for 2 days, and its unmotivating to say the least.

each day, I have 4 Torilla burritos with 4oz of ground beef, ( 80-20 ) and white cheese dips, which is awesome, with salsa. One for breakfast, 2 after workout, and one later in the day, around dinner time. I will sometimes switch this out for a steak, or chicken breast for dinner, and always brocilli or brussel sprouts..

It hits my Macros, but I also enjoy this menu,

I also have 2 servings of FiberLyze, mid morning, and after my last meal for the day.

I also have 1 HumaPro wake-up, and 1 HumaPro before bed.

4 servings of Chain'd Out BCAA daily, ( 3 in gallon of water ) 1 serving straight before workout.

3 Tabs of VPX Meltdowns, 20 potassium tabs, 250mg magnesuim, 50mg Zinc, Mens total multivit, 3 FishOil gels,

6 tbls Coconut oil, ( about 1/3 total calories)

WTF ( wake the Freak ) Pre workout ( 45 min before )
1 scoop Jack3D PreWorkout (15 min before)
TestForce2 ( 2 servings a day )

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e52/rusrious/dietapril.jpg

ALLLOut
03-27-2011, 10:53 AM
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e52/rusrious/thestack.jpg

ALLLOut
03-27-2011, 11:15 AM
The Tape Measure ( right side of body )

Neck---15.5
arms---14.5 ( relaxed to side)
arms---15.5 (flexed cold )
Shoulders-- 50.5
Chest--43
waist--38 ( sucked in, gives constant numbers each time)
hips--39.5
thigh--24.5
calves--16.5
forearms--11.5

Dadup
03-27-2011, 11:55 AM
you seem very organized and motivated man, good luck! any questions you have, dont hesitate to ask!

ALLLOut
03-27-2011, 04:58 PM
you seem very organized and motivated man, good luck! any questions you have, dont hesitate to ask!

Thanks Heavy, I'll keep that in mind for sure, appriciate it..

Good Luck to you also

ALLLOut
03-27-2011, 05:25 PM
Starter Pics

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e52/rusrious/march27-1.jpg
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e52/rusrious/march27-4.jpg
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e52/rusrious/march27-3.jpg
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e52/rusrious/march27-5.jpg

ALLLOut
03-30-2011, 01:33 PM
Whats going on People, Im back..

Started my program Tuesday, with Quads, Just didnt have the time to log in last night..

The gym was oddly loaded, usually never anyone there, so I had to use the leg press, uggg..

Leg Press---195lbs- 9 sets ( single leg)---10 reps per set
Leg Exten---155lbs- 1 set ( both legs )---- 16 reps

Today-- Chest & Tri's

Incline DB press-- 35lbs -- 3 sets, 10 reps
Decline DB press-- 35lbs---3 sets, 10 reps
Flat press----------45lbs---3 sets, 14 reps
DB Flat Flies-------20lbs---1 set, 14 reps ( arms straight whole way thru rep)

Tri's

Lying EX, ( to head )---35lbs--3 sets, 10 reps
Lying EX, ( to chin )----Elbows felt like they were going to break-- switched up
Reverse grip pulldowns-- 80lbs--4 sets, 10-10-10-15 reps,
Rope pulldowns----------100lbs--3 sets, 12 reps

Great workout, really got it in today.. Last sets were deep streches on each rep, and slow negatives, and 30 second statics.

OK, thanks for lookin, If you have any input that I might benifit from, give me a kick back..

Keep rockin it

ALLLOut
03-30-2011, 01:41 PM
Weigh in,

207lbs, 27.1 BF%

Sunday, I was at 207lbs, 28% BF

So, in 3 days, I cut almost 1% in BF

Also doing cardio 30 minutes morning, and 30 minutes night, Fast walking, HR 130