PDA

View Full Version : TRT/HCG doc

chanceny
03-28-2011, 08:26 PM
Hi all,

Im a 29 year old guy, with a 292 total test level who has a doc who doesnt know how to even request a free test blood test level, not to mention the will or knowledge to prescribe HCG or HCG & test.

I am in the NYC area and looking for a doc for HCG or HCG & Test replacement and preferably more knowledge than i have on the subject.

I have good insurance so $ is not a factor.

Feel free to PM/email me.

Many thanks in advance.

5% Monster
04-07-2011, 08:31 PM
DUde, you are not going to get anyone to spill their source. sorry.

BC123Jm
04-07-2011, 09:05 PM
Dr Nathan is a board sponsor and in NYC. I believe he takes insurance as well.
http://www.evolve-medical.com/

Chong Li
04-10-2011, 02:43 PM
DUde, you are not going to get anyone to spill their source. sorry.

last i checked, medical docs/clinics/perscriptions are not illegal. unless im missing something....

grilla_b
05-25-2011, 02:54 PM
Hi all,

Im a 29 year old guy, with a 292 total test level who has a doc who doesnt know how to even request a free test blood test level, not to mention the will or knowledge to prescribe HCG or HCG & test.

I am in the NYC area and looking for a doc for HCG or HCG & Test replacement and preferably more knowledge than i have on the subject.

I have good insurance so $ is not a factor.

Feel free to PM/email me.

Many thanks in advance.

Any luck? I'm in the same boat.

I found a Dr. Gordon in Brooklyn who takes ins. He wrote a book called "testosterone deficiency: the hidden disease". I have an appointment with him in a few weeks.

One thing that concerns me is that in his book he says that he normally treats men with 300-400mg injection of test every 3 to 4 weeks. Also no mention of HCG.

I guess I'll see what he says. Let me know if you found any other docs