PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations - moving on!

Ron
02-09-2009, 11:42 AM
Dave and John,

I wish you two the best in your new forum, and lets have some fun out there, enjoying bodybuilding, the industry and just keep it real. See you guys at the Arnold in a few weeks!

Ron
Getbig.com

SallyAnne
02-09-2009, 11:42 AM
Hey, Ron. :)

stavios
02-09-2009, 11:53 AM
Yeeeees this website is Getbig Approved.
hope Romano stops the wars with us, we are allies.

our fearless leader Ron Avidan declared peace with this thread :cool:

Relentless
02-09-2009, 11:54 AM
Yeah, the getbig community is with you guys. MD really screwed the pooch on this one. Looking forward to seeing what happens over here!

John Romano
02-09-2009, 11:57 AM

Ron and I have always been friends. We talk on the phone all the time. You guys have to remember that Dave and I were employed by MD and subject to the whim of the owner. What we had to do was not always what we wanted to do. There is nothing Dave and I would like more than to be friends with GetBig...

goddessamazon
02-09-2009, 12:00 PM
Does this goes for Bob too? He spoke very highly of you two on his PBW radio show.

Relentless
02-09-2009, 12:00 PM
Ron and I have always been friends. We talk on the phone all the time. You guys have to remember that Dave and I were employed by MD and subject to the whim of the owner. What we had to do was not always what we wanted to do. There is nothing Dave and I would like more than to be friends with GetBig...

That's exactly right; now the kid gloves are OFF! This place is going to be a lot of fun. Now you and Dave have the creative autonomy you so richly needed and probably missed while over at MD.

Flashrob.com
02-09-2009, 12:01 PM

Amen to that!

John Romano
02-09-2009, 12:02 PM
Does this goes for Bob too? He spoke very highly of you two on his PBW radio show.

Bob is cool with us. Spoke to him on the phone last week. and just got a really nice TXT from Dan Solomon.

I love everyone

The Leafy Bug
02-09-2009, 12:03 PM

Nice to see some getbig brothers here. :)

Ron
02-09-2009, 12:05 PM

Yes, Getbig is there for fun, and I know that some of the things that Dave and John did were not because they wanted to.

In any event, having fun and supporting bodybuilding is what we are all striving for.

goddessamazon
02-09-2009, 12:07 PM
Bob is cool with us. Spoke to him on the phone last week. and just got a really nice TXT from Dan Solomon.

I love everyone

This is so great to hear. :D I'm truly happy with the way things turned out for everyone. What a great day!!!!!!

antonio
02-09-2009, 12:13 PM
Stavios is everywhere

Baal
02-09-2009, 12:39 PM

I love everyone

wow thats pretty cool of them! I cant wait to see the new movie Bob's in.

Geflatin
02-09-2009, 12:49 PM
dave and john,

i wish you two the best in your new forum, and lets have some fun out there, enjoying bodybuilding, the industry and just keep it real. See you guys at the arnold in a few weeks!

Ron
getbig.com

CQ!
02-09-2009, 01:35 PM
Nice to see some getbig brothers here. :)

Brutal sexism ;)

Since this board is Ron approved, what more do you need? The man has spoken.

AVBG
02-09-2009, 01:39 PM
There's some amazing potential for this board. I look forward to reading/contributing here.

Tim Wescott
02-09-2009, 01:46 PM
DAMN............all this mushy stuff is gonna` make me weep! LOL :)

Your MAAAAaaaa
02-09-2009, 02:22 PM
Ron has shown us the way and the Getbig brethren shall follow his lead.

All hail Ron!

Tami Bellon
02-09-2009, 02:26 PM
You guys have to remember that Dave and I were employed by MD and subject to the whim of the owner. What we had to do was not always what we wanted to do.

Sounds like what Shawn was dealing with.

AVBG
02-09-2009, 04:48 PM
The question is if it is cool that Romano is posting the 'dirty laundry' and not taking the high road on this. There were two ways that they could of gone, and it looks like, after reading the response, it is the low road.

Now, keeping in mind that it will get interesting, I also am friends with Shawn Ray and Flex Wheeler, and look forward to seeing what direction they are going to take with MD. Shawn has long been a proponent of good relationships with Getbig, and i have know him a long time.

And he still owes me lunch!

Bob Chick's comments

Oh, come on Ron...."taking the low road"? Did Blechman take the "high road" by doing what he did? I suppose taking the high road is letting someone say whatever they want without recoarse, or rebuttle, right?

Fuck em...fight fire with fire I say....

Relentless
02-09-2009, 04:51 PM
Chick makes good sense, as usual.

swiftriz
02-09-2009, 05:58 PM
Dave and john made md!! Great new site and i can't wait for the radio show..Happy to hear even some from getbig are cool with this to.Best of luck with the new site.

becks
02-09-2009, 06:11 PM
The bodybuilding world can only benefit from a unified community in which the resources aid in the growth of our sport.

flexingtonsteele
02-09-2009, 08:21 PM
A match made in heaven.

Getbig + RxMuscle = Greatness of epic proportions!! :)

Also, leafy, stavy, nice to see u guys here !

AVBG
02-09-2009, 08:27 PM
hey flex!

flexingtonsteele
02-09-2009, 08:30 PM
Good Lord Alex 37 post already, u keyboard warrior you. ;)

Nice to see you on here, this board has potential. Whatchu think?

AVBG
02-09-2009, 08:31 PM
Good Lord Alex 37 post already, u keyboard warrior you. ;)

Nice to see you on here, this board has potential. Whatchu think?

It's going to be great.. maad potential.

flexingtonsteele
02-09-2009, 08:42 PM
It's going to be great.. maad potential.

True, i see it as a mix between Getbig and MD, which should actually be pretty cool.

AVBG
02-09-2009, 08:45 PM
True, i see it as a mix between Getbig and MD, which should actually be pretty cool.

def true..;)

CQ!
02-09-2009, 09:20 PM

Yup

stavios
02-09-2009, 10:52 PM
Stavios is everywhere

haha so are you, you sexy beast ! :D

stavios
02-09-2009, 10:56 PM
OK, here is the deal with the alliance between GETBIG and RXMUSCLE !

NUMBER 1: Getbig people can fuck RXMUSCLE's girls, but RXMUSCLE'S people absolutely cannot fuck GETBIG's girls

Stavios approved :cool:

you guys can add other rules :D

TaylorB
02-09-2009, 11:30 PM
reppin GETBIG up in this bitch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CQ!
02-09-2009, 11:40 PM
reppin GETBIG up in this bitch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this the "dizzle'?

TaylorB
02-09-2009, 11:40 PM
yyyyyup.

CQ!
02-09-2009, 11:43 PM
Cool, just checking. Hi ;)

Wheels
02-09-2009, 11:45 PM
Thanks Ron, you run a motley crew over there but you're OK in my book :P.

EDIT: Not the band ...

TaylorB
02-09-2009, 11:46 PM
Greetings to you as well, Caribbean love goddess

CQ!
02-09-2009, 11:48 PM
Thanks Ron, you run a motley crew over there but you're OK in my book :P.

EDIT: Not the band ...

This board needs a roll eyes smiley.

Curt James
02-09-2009, 11:49 PM
This board needs a roll eyes smiley.

:rolleyes: <--- Izzat a new addition? :confused:

;)

God, I fucking love smileys.

Edit: Uh, it is smileys, right? Sox? Not smilies... you know, monkeys, smileys, monkeys, smileys. Hmmm.

It's true. I ask the tough questions.

CQ!
02-09-2009, 11:52 PM
Greetings to you as well, Caribbean love goddess

Yes, thanks, I do try.:D

How do you multi quote in this badboy?

TaylorB
02-09-2009, 11:55 PM
quote, then copy what you want to quote, then go back and quote something else and paste what you previously copied above the quote. then copy the whole thing. than go back and quote somehting else, then paste above the quote. etc.

you hear your countrylady rihanna got beat up by chris brown ? :eek:

MAYOR OF BODYBUILDING
02-09-2009, 11:58 PM
Great to see you Curt, I will be posting alot of Arnold pics! Im so pumped im ready to GO OFF!

CQ!
02-09-2009, 11:59 PM
quote, then copy what you want to quote, then go back and quote something else and paste what you previously copied above the quote. then copy the whole thing. than go back and quote somehting else, then paste above the quote. etc.

you hear your countrylady rihanna got beat up by chris brown ? :eek:

That sounds like a lot of hassle, ew. I furiously clicked on the 'multi quote' button to no avail.

Yeah, Rihanna is a different island, but I was just reading about that. Quite uncool.

Yes Curt, I think that smiley will have to do, but really is insufficient. Sigh

TaylorB
02-10-2009, 12:00 AM
uncool, indeed