PDA

View Full Version : ACCESS BODYBUILDING:(3/29/11)Giles Thomas returns, Bikini Controversy, Kai RE-signs with Flex & More

Jeff The Producer
03-29-2011, 03:57 AM
http://www.rxmuscle.com/images/banners/AB-1.jpg

Hosts Aaron Singerman and Top NPC Competitor Cristina Vujnich return with another installment of
ACCESS BODYBUILDING!

Tonight on Access Bodybuilding:

-Controversy at the 2011 IFBB Muscle Contest Bikini Pro Show - Jennifer Pimentel walks out of night show!

-Kai Greene re-signs with FLEX magazine

-Flex Lewis qualifies for the Mr. Olympia contest

-Markus Ruhl and Shawna Mendelson are dating

-And Giles Thomas breaks down the IFBB Mr. Europe Pro Show!

Special appearances by:

- RXMUSCLE Boss Dave Palumbo
- IFBB Pro Competitor and Judge Stacey Thompson
- IFBB Pro Jennifer Pimentel
- IFBB Pro Jose Raymond
- Powerlifter Shawna Mendelson

Click here to listen to the latest ACCESS BODYBUILDING! (http://www.rxmuscle.com/access-bodybuilding.html)

Voland
03-29-2011, 07:23 AM
Epic Rob P! Thompson must've felt from his pedestal in .2 secs lol.

The Big King
03-29-2011, 10:03 AM
I had feeling he would sign back with MD, but I was wrong.

siouxcountry
03-29-2011, 01:00 PM
-Controversy at the 2011 IFBB Muscle Contest Bikini Pro Show - Jennifer Pimentel walks out of night show!

Good job Aaron & Cristina.

kentuckyslim
03-29-2011, 01:11 PM
Ohhh wow, That letter was EPIC!!! :lmao: Excellent work.

kentuckyslim
03-29-2011, 01:22 PM
I feel bad for Jennifer...sounds like her hubby is a total weenie.

Aaron Singerman
03-29-2011, 01:23 PM
Thanks Sioux and KS! We aim to please.

Personally, I hope Jennifer somehow recovers from this. She is a very sweet girl that was put into a very difficult situation, by a crazed spouse.

barbellman
03-29-2011, 01:25 PM
AH-nJXKb6vM

Voland
03-29-2011, 02:31 PM

Personally, I hope Jennifer somehow recovers from this. She is a very sweet girl that was put into a very difficult situation, by a crazed spouse.

http://i55.tinypic.com/6i4tqs.jpg

ManimalPatB
03-29-2011, 04:41 PM
AWESOME SHOW Aaron and Cristina!!! I love hearing Giles, he was awesome when you had him on Off Topic and I loved these last two interviews. He holds nothing back.

That was really cool that Essa gave Oma his watch, shows he has tremendous respect for her.

I feel bad for Jennifer, her husband was way out of line.

Great show!!!!! Makes work so much easier to deal with!!!

ManimalPatB
03-29-2011, 04:42 PM
AH-nJXKb6vM

This same thing came into my mind when I was listening!!! REPS

Aaron Singerman
03-29-2011, 04:55 PM
AH-nJXKb6vM

Dude... EXACTLY!!!

Aaron Singerman
03-29-2011, 04:56 PM
AWESOME SHOW Aaron and Cristina!!! I love hearing Giles, he was awesome when you had him on Off Topic and I loved these last two interviews. He holds nothing back.

That was really cool that Essa gave Oma his watch, shows he has tremendous respect for her.

Thanks, Bro! We are happy you guys are enjoying the show. I've gotten great feedback from people about this one so far.

LIQUIDEX
03-29-2011, 05:01 PM
^^^^^^^^ Hey, Aaron, thanks for asking my ???'s on Dave's show, i will rep u for that, but i gotta spread it round first, keep up the great work, i was surprised that your only taking Test, that seems to be the basics some Vets settle on, Test & GH effective and apparently safe.

GENESIS
03-29-2011, 05:28 PM
Controversy... i LIKE it. Sounds like a letter straight from Romano's desk.

GENESIS
03-29-2011, 05:40 PM
Stacey's reasoning was... interesting...

Rambo2
03-29-2011, 06:14 PM
havent listened to this one yet but Access bodybuilding is really impressing me, very entertaining with all of the different topics and guests

I hate the music though lol, I take it that's from "Access Hollywood"?

Aaron Singerman
03-29-2011, 06:20 PM
havent listened to this one yet but Access bodybuilding is really impressing me, very entertaining with all of the different topics and guests

Thank you!!! I'm very happy with how things are progressing.

Yeah.... The music may need to go. Jeff is a super creative dude... I'm sure he could make something way way better.

robert da strongman
03-29-2011, 06:23 PM
um Shawna is Scot's sister.....

Cristina Liberatore
03-29-2011, 06:52 PM

Thanks guys! We covered some good stuff on this episode, I think. The feedback has been great.

And yeah, Jennifer is a nice and sweet girl and it's unfortunate that this all went down this way.

Cristina Liberatore
03-29-2011, 06:55 PM
Here are the new pups too...The boy, Rocko, is the white one and our girl Buffy (Lil Buff) is brown... http://184.72.239.143/mu/a6898c9c-630f-f370.jpg

http://184.72.239.143/mu/a6898c9c-632c-b464.jpg

Uploaded these from my iPhone so if they're funky, I'll try to fix it later lol.

kentuckyslim
03-29-2011, 07:03 PM
Awwwww.

gi2104
03-29-2011, 07:28 PM

I believe Jennifer's husband clearly over reacted but the question I have for you Aaron is...."Was the guy right in his accusation? Did Jennifer deserved an higher spot (in the call outs)?"

I am just asking for your personal opinion: a person in the third call-out should look quite different from a person in the first call-out so it should be easy to assess if the guy (Jennifer's husband) was completely delusional or if he just over-reacted.

I believe the answer to my question above makes a difference in judging the situation!

kentuckyslim
03-29-2011, 08:00 PM
Here are the first three callouts, decide for yourself. She is far left in the third photo. I do not think she merited first callout, I think she needs to fix her hair and maybe less oil...did not see her individual posing so cannot comment on that.

As far as her husband, there is absolutely no situation I can think of that would merit that kind of reaction. There's just no excuse for acting like that regardless of where she placed. His actions reflect on her, and they have reflected on her very poorly this past weekend.

Edit: However, check out Abigail Burrows on the far left in the first callout...earned her pro card at the same show as Jennifer, and placed 3rd. She has a great look, IMO.

LilMendy
03-29-2011, 08:04 PM
um Shawna is Scot's sister.....
Yeah, thank you for clarifying that. So funny how everyone thinks I am his wife, people forget about siblings :) He is going to fix it next week.

Cristina Liberatore
03-29-2011, 08:33 PM
Edit: However, check out Abigail Burrows on the far left in the first callout...earned her pro card at the same show as Jennifer, and placed 3rd. She has a great look, IMO.

Quick note too... Laura Calderon who was in Jennifer's callout and ended up placing 12th also took her pro card at 2010 Nationals (then taking 4th at the Sacramento Pro for her bikini debut).

kentuckyslim
03-29-2011, 08:45 PM
:hypno: Laura's suit choice could have been better! Massive underboob and a near-thong combined with a flesh tone? Good for a photoshoot, translates poorly on the stage IMO!

big nut
03-29-2011, 10:12 PM

Thank you!!! I'm very happy with how things are progressing.

Yeah.... The music may need to go. Jeff is a super creative dude... I'm sure he could make something way way better.

dude i HATE that music...love the show but the music is cheesy!

THE BEST DAMN GURU
03-29-2011, 10:54 PM
Can I just say... way too much drama for a tits and ass show. But come on.... all these women do is strut on stage ... shake some ass and do a "come hither" look to show their skills at multi tasking ... Maybe she should consider joining FMG, divorce her husband ... this could all aide improving her placings...

kentuckyslim
03-29-2011, 11:02 PM
^ :lmao: Woooooo! At the very least consider divorcing her husband. Reps.

Cristina Liberatore
03-29-2011, 11:22 PM
Yeah, thank you for clarifying that. So funny how everyone thinks I am his wife, people forget about siblings :) He is going to fix it next week.

OMG I'm so sorry, girl! Aaron gave me that info before the show...so please forgive me. I'll be sure to bust on him during the next show though...you can be sure of that lol.

LilMendy
03-30-2011, 12:26 AM
OMG I'm so sorry, girl! Aaron gave me that info before the show...so please forgive me. I'll be sure to bust on him during the next show though...you can be sure of that lol.

Thanks! It just blew up my FB page hahahah! We both compete and are at elite levels in our sport. I guess some people may assume that we are married. When I heard the part where I divorced Scot, I was like ewe. Not only that, but Scot is married with 3 kids! Thank you for everything! Always good for a laugh. :)

Voland
03-30-2011, 02:19 AM
:hypno: Laura's suit choice could have been better! Massive underboob and a near-thong combined with a flesh tone? Good for a photoshoot, translates poorly on the stage IMO!

I approve her attire. She went for the amazon look and delivered. She placed 12th but she prolly got more photoshoots booked than most of them.

On a side note i have NO DOUBT what Jennifer's husband heard (FMG and Bombshell) is true and the costest are fixed. lol@Stacy for asking for prove. What prove does she expect? oh girl...

MrSantoni
03-30-2011, 02:38 AM
Here are the first three callouts, decide for yourself. She is far left in the third photo. I do not think she merited first callout, I think she needs to fix her hair and maybe less oil...did not see her individual posing so cannot comment on that.

As far as her husband, there is absolutely no situation I can think of that would merit that kind of reaction. There's just no excuse for acting like that regardless of where she placed. His actions reflect on her, and they have reflected on her very poorly this past weekend.

not only the oil but her stomach looks bloated..and the oil made that more apparent.. I was at nationals and I did like her over all look but her glutes needed to be tighter and still need a lil bit of tightness.... obviously her husband knows nothing about the sport,,, she might need a coach to guide her !

jtg987
03-30-2011, 07:07 AM
I was first very ehhh about a show that talks gossip etc in the industry however the last few weeks have made me a fan of access body building. Great work Aaron and Cristina.

Medium Extreme
03-30-2011, 08:53 AM
Here are the new pups too...The boy, Rocko, is the white one and our girl Buffy (Lil Buff) is brown... http://184.72.239.143/mu/a6898c9c-630f-f370.jpg

http://184.72.239.143/mu/a6898c9c-632c-b464.jpg

Uploaded these from my iPhone so if they're funky, I'll try to fix it later lol.

So....you like your men with big muscles but you want an 'average' pitbull?

I'd suggest breeding your female pit with the BULLMASTER and put the muscle back into the breed. ;)

NQlijHbaMuM

Medium Extreme
03-30-2011, 09:04 AM

Thanks Slim,

Jennifer was not a top tear athlete that day based off the pics and I agree with your points about the hair and oil.

Having said that, all the talk about favortism for certain athletes started somehow.

One last thing, a nugget of advice if you will. Lee Thompson CAN NOT back down from a fight infront of his wife. Stacy will take that as a sign of weakness......jungle rules still apply in certain walks of life.

For instance, I was on a date and pulled out all the stops for a real classy dinner. So were sitting at McDonalds and I noticed that some guy was eyeballing me. I immediatley walked over to his table, took the straw out of his ice tea and threw it in his face. End of story and I'm still king of the jungle in her book.

DUBAI
03-30-2011, 05:37 PM
YouTube - Dennis Newman Profile

GENESIS
03-30-2011, 05:46 PM
youtube - dennis newman profile (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukb7uqu2gco&feature=player_embedded)

ukb7uqu2gco

1:15-1:40

GENESIS
03-30-2011, 05:49 PM
Off topic question, but did he ^ ever actually turn pro? From the comments, i would guess no.

:dunno:

Aaron Singerman
03-30-2011, 06:13 PM
Off topic question, but did he ^ ever actually turn pro? From the comments, i would guess no.

:dunno:

Yes. Dennis Newman did get his pro card.

Cristina Liberatore
03-30-2011, 07:37 PM
So....you like your men with big muscles but you want an 'average' pitbull?

I'd suggest breeding your female pit with the BULLMASTER and put the muscle back into the breed. ;)

NQlijHbaMuM

LOL Of course I like my men with muscles, obviously...but like our pits...I also like them lean lol. The Bullmaster is like a powerlifter and our pits are like bodybuilders.

The Bullmaster is a "Bully Pit", not the breed standard and they wouldn't allow him in the ring at a dog show. However, really cool lookin' dog though!

Our female is actually going to be pretty stocky...they're gonna grow quick so I'll be sure you keep you updated on her muscle maturity ;)

Cristina Liberatore
03-30-2011, 07:50 PM
For instance, I was on a date and pulled out all the stops for a real classy dinner. So were sitting at McDonalds and I noticed that some guy was eyeballing me. I immediatley walked over to his table, took the straw out of his ice tea and threw it in his face. End of story and I'm still king of the jungle in her book.

LMAO!! No lie - funniest thing I've read in a long time! Nicely played.:ok:

rpen22
03-30-2011, 09:20 PM
Yes. Dennis Newman did get his pro card.

Yeah, he got it that next year at the '94 USAs. He's supposedly making a comeback this year at the IFBB Pro World Masters.

barbellman
03-31-2011, 09:44 AM
"Hey fuck you I'll kick your ass"

haha classic

Triple-H_2005
03-31-2011, 05:02 PM
Who is the delicate freaking flower that's deleting posts?

Seriously, I made a (for me) rather innocuous comment and stated some hard truths, but who's feathers did I ruffle, exactly?

I'd love it if the mod that's censoring stuff would shoot me a PM so in the future I'll know which toes not to step on.

The Last Faroh
03-31-2011, 08:58 PM
Jennifer Pimentel husband has embarrassed his wife and show complete ignorance and understanding of the sport. Jennifer is a Beautiful girl, but the fact is that she competed with other PRO girls. She not only did not merit the first call out she did not even won her own 3rd call out. She just turned Pro and has lots of potential, but she needs to develop her Glutes as she has very little muscle there and significantly loses that pose in the 3rd call out. Her legs and general presentation still very armature. The bottom line is that her husband has complete lack of understanding of the sport and his disrespect to not only the judges, but mostly the other competitors is absolutely unacceptable. I wish Jennifer that best and hope that this horrible behavior by her husband does not hurt her passion and determination to continue to improve.

This Is War
04-01-2011, 08:57 PM
I feel bad for this Jen girl. Glad you covered the story in detail on the show. Crazy stuff.

BB'nMom
04-01-2011, 09:06 PM
Wow, bikini controversy huh? lol Delusional, psychotic husband is more like it. I feel bad for the girl.

Good show though. Cute friggen puppies!

Carolyn Bryant
04-01-2011, 09:06 PM
Good job. This was my first time listening. Christina you rock! Seems to me that girl's hubby is pissed that he invested all that money to make her a star and she's not. She has no shape, her waist and hips are the same, no muscle whatsoever and I agree that birdsnest hair and smeared grease only made things worse. She looked to be last in her own call out. Carry on.

JamesWebb
04-03-2011, 02:21 PM
there is way to much bullshit with the bikini girls so i actually agree with the guy even though he went about it the wrong way. the whole jm manion bullshit that goes on with his 'management' and all the placings in many bikini shows are so ridiculous.