PDA

View Full Version : The Other Melissa D!

huge285
03-27-2009, 02:03 AM
MELISSA DIBERNARDO switches from FIGURE to BODYBUILDING!

http://www.rxmuscle.com/gallery/?g2_itemId=6137

kiMbergman
03-27-2009, 06:47 AM
Best wishes to her! She is beautiful!!

Melissa
03-27-2009, 09:18 AM
Best wishes to her! She is beautiful!!

Aww, thanks, Kim! That's really sweet!

cheddar cheese
03-27-2009, 10:35 AM
:ok: that's great! Have you picked your first show to make your bb debut?

Melissa
03-27-2009, 11:49 AM
:ok: that's great! Have you picked your first show to make your bb debut?

Thank you Cheddar Cheese! I'm planning on competing at the Eastern USA's in NYC on November 14th. And if I qualify, I plan on trying my hand at Nationals the following week.

BigJD69
03-27-2009, 11:57 AM
She's Italian too!!! GREAT PACKAGE LOL

Kitty Kat
03-27-2009, 02:33 PM
Hey Mel,
Good luck on your journey, and prep for the Eastern ;-)

Melissa
03-27-2009, 03:34 PM
Hey Mel,
Good luck on your journey, and prep for the Eastern ;-)

Thanks Kat! I'm chomping at the bit to start my prep. July 25th can't come fast enough (t-minus 4 months)...but really, who's counting? haha

Kitty Kat
03-27-2009, 03:43 PM
Thanks Kat! I'm chomping at the bit to start my prep. July 25th can't come fast enough (t-minus 4 months)...but really, who's counting? haha

:p
You are silly, but I say, you and I both are.. lol
I have seen you do your thing as a figure competitor and you brought an amazing package, and cannot wait to see what you will bring to the stage as a bodybuilder. I read your story, and I must say, I give u tons of:bowdown: for having able to keep mentally focused on your journey. I know it has been tough, but you are doing your thing chica; keep it up ;)

sba220
03-27-2009, 05:10 PM
She's Italian too!!! GREAT PACKAGE LOL

Italian...nope, guess again...

cheddar cheese
03-27-2009, 05:16 PM

That's 17 weeks from this Saturday baby! (That's the same date as my next show) :D

robert da strongman
03-27-2009, 05:21 PM
Thank you Cheddar Cheese! I'm planning on competing at the Eastern USA's in NYC on November 14th. And if I qualify, I plan on trying my hand at Nationals the following week.

well hey that answered my question!!

Melissa
03-27-2009, 07:29 PM
Italian...nope, guess again...

Ok, so only half Italian. The other half is Armenian....also equally as exotic:D I mean, isn't that the first word YOU would use to describe me, exotic?

machine
03-28-2009, 10:40 AM
MEL!!!! Great to see you made the switch! I read over your profile and you said you thought you were small as a figure girl?!?! WTF! I remember one afternoon you were over lil D's and quads were exploding off your damn femur!

See ya soon, good luck!

Chris

MoWiFit
03-28-2009, 10:46 AM
Melissa, that's great news. It's always nice seeing girls making the transition from fitness/figure to bb. Good luck with your bb debut at the Eastern USA'!

Melissa
03-28-2009, 03:04 PM
MEL!!!! Great to see you made the switch! I read over your profile and you said you thought you were small as a figure girl?!?! WTF! I remember one afternoon you were over lil D's and quads were exploding off your damn femur!

See ya soon, good luck!

Chris

Haha, thanks Chris! Hopefully this switch brings good things.

Melissa
03-28-2009, 03:06 PM
Melissa, that's great news. It's always nice seeing girls making the transition from fitness/figure to bb. Good luck with your bb debut at the Eastern USA'!

Thanks girl! I'm excited to see how things unfold with this new venture:)

FitGems
03-29-2009, 05:48 PM
Best of luck to you in your new venture, Melissa!

Melissa
03-30-2009, 11:02 AM
Best of luck to you in your new venture, Melissa!

Thank you!:)

bigscott
03-31-2009, 08:45 PM
looking forward to seeing you onstage m ! you have put on a nice amount of muscle !! you get hard as nails so with the added muscle you should do very well in bodybuilding !! :)

Melissa
04-01-2009, 08:19 AM
looking forward to seeing you onstage m ! you have put on a nice amount of muscle !! you get hard as nails so with the added muscle you should do very well in bodybuilding !! :)

Hey, fancy meetin' you here. Thanks, I'm both excited and scared to see what the final package will look like. And I'm a little anxious to start my diet....I'm sick of buying bigger pants and shirts! :p

sba220
04-01-2009, 02:20 PM
Hey, fancy meetin' you here. Thanks, I'm both excited and scared to see what the final package will look like. And I'm a little anxious to start my diet....I'm sick of buying bigger pants and shirts! :p

What else is girl to do when her massive quads split pants.

bigscott
04-01-2009, 08:44 PM

thats the fun part of growing :) - i really do look forward to seeing you onstage - you bust your ass !! the best person i ever trained with !!! your intensity is not found very often anymore !!

you should be excited to see the final package . you have put alot of work into getting it -- i admire you - not many with your drive least not in our area !!! its nice to see :)

keep up the great transformation