PDA

View Full Version : 37 year old first time post

ig.la
03-30-2011, 01:26 PM
Hey guys,
I’ve achieved a certain level of leanness and muscularity. No drugs, just supplements and used EC stack during dieting.
In the pictures I was 174lbs depleted and around 9-10%bf (I think). If I did a contest prep week I’d probably be 3-4lbs heavier.
I would like to drop my bf further to 5%.
I did not include leg shot in here but I can if anybody would like to see.
Please feel free to criticize.
I wonder if I’d be able to enter any masters natural shows in a few years, since I’m 37 years old.
Thanks

ig.la
03-30-2011, 06:16 PM
legs

tammyp
03-31-2011, 05:53 AM
id like a full body shot. too hard to see peices of you!

ig.la
03-31-2011, 09:36 AM
OK,
I'll have to take some full body relaxed pics when I get to it...
Thanks

tammyp
03-31-2011, 05:20 PM
you look like the new mens physique catogory

Scoobysnacks
03-31-2011, 08:49 PM
You are quite lean which is good.

I do need full body shots in some poses to assess things.

Tammy may be right in NPC you might be perfect for MPD.

Or in a natural org Masters over 40 youd be fine as well I believe. You would need to work on your legs from what I can see.

Ss

ig.la
04-01-2011, 10:33 AM
Thanks guys, I really appreciate it.
I will take full body shots eventually and come back.

I think it's a good idea to wait for another 3 years, add mass and possibly go for masters
Thanks again

holyintellect
04-07-2011, 08:33 PM
I agree with the idea that physique might be the best avenue RIGHT NOW...In all honesty, im not even sure about masters....most of the masters classes I have judged have been very, very competitive. I just dont think you're carrying enough muscle to compare very well right now.

Scoobysnacks
04-08-2011, 01:05 AM
I agree with the idea that physique might be the best avenue RIGHT NOW...In all honesty, im not even sure about masters....most of the masters classes I have judged have been very, very competitive. I just dont think you're carrying enough muscle to compare very well right now.

he said masters naturals, from what Ive seen at OCB, INBF he'd be fine. I think you, holy, judge a lot of the better shows like the NKY etc, those 40 year olds kick some ass I agree.

Ss