PDA

View Full Version : 9 weeks out 199lbs need some feed back

bulldog215
04-02-2011, 09:26 AM
9 weeks out front.jpg (http://forums.rxmuscle.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=91772&stc=1&d=1301750780)9 weeks out back.jpg (http://forums.rxmuscle.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=91773&stc=1&d=1301750780)

Scoobysnacks
04-02-2011, 11:08 AM
Id like to see a front relaxed too.

but from what I can see you have overpowering arms. Legs need size on both quads and hams and you have really high lat inserts there is a lot of back that is just straight up and down. Id work to widen the back with what you do have and add some more thickness in there too.

That said you carry decent muscle and if you get pealed you could do quite well right now at the local level.

Keep posting pics as you progress.

I personally would like to be a bit leaner at this point, but that said if you diet right and bust your ass you can be pealed.

Ss

bulldog215
04-03-2011, 10:36 AM
thank SS for the feed back , keep in mind this is my first show.... and im going to try to compete as a middle weight ..... what would you recommend as far as training , high volume , HIT or heavy load training??

tammyp
04-04-2011, 06:31 AM
ss said everything i could say....keep posting pics....

Scoobysnacks
04-04-2011, 09:02 AM
thank SS for the feed back , keep in mind this is my first show.... and im going to try to compete as a middle weight ..... what would you recommend as far as training , high volume , HIT or heavy load training??

Honestly man, do what works for you and feels RIGHT. Your focus should be on proper diet, rest recovery and a sound cardio program. At this point training is the stimulus to KEEP what you have already earned. Make sure all the aforementioned are in check before getting to cute with training. Go in, be concise, train heavy, hard and be deliberate, dont bullshit with others. Get in get out. Rest recover.

Jude2
04-04-2011, 10:23 PM
Making good progress. Make sure you nail your conditioning.

bulldog215
04-06-2011, 01:46 PM
thank you tammyp,SS and jude for all the feed back .., ill keep you guys posted with new pics in a couple of weeks ..... just to give you guys a heads up, im working with Dave palumbo for my prep and i seen his clients come in great shape so i figured with this being my first show he should have no prob dialing me in, with great conditioning... since putting on more size at this point is not gonna happen all my focus is with bringing out the best i can... stay tuned...