PDA

View Full Version : GH water retention?

JR
04-08-2011, 12:04 AM
I have been using GH for about 4 weeks @ 4IUs/day, and recently started noticing some water retention. My fingers are swollen and my blood pressure is high. Are these common side effects of GH? I am also taking test (500mg/wk) and deca (100mg/wk), but I have been on those for about 10 weeks, and never experienced these side effects. I am also taking aromasin (25mg EOD) and HCG (500mg/wk). The only other thing I can think of is that I probably increased my salt intake over the past two weeks a little because I am getting sick of plain, unsalted chicken breasts. I don't eat out much—certainly no fast food—so I still think my sodium intake isn't too high.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

GottaGetLean
04-08-2011, 12:29 AM
I have been using GH for about 4 weeks @ 4IUs/day, and recently started noticing some water retention. My fingers are swollen and my blood pressure is high. Are these common side effects of GH? I am also taking test (500mg/wk) and deca (100mg/wk), but I have been on those for about 10 weeks, and never experienced these side effects. I am also taking aromasin (25mg EOD) and HCG (500mg/wk). The only other thing I can think of is that I probably increased my salt intake over the past two weeks a little because I am getting sick of plain, unsalted chicken breasts. I don't eat out much—certainly no fast food—so I still think my sodium intake isn't too high.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Water retention from gh.. mhmm maybe some, i think deca might be responsible for that, another with the test. As for your swollen fingers, you might want to consider lowering your dose, maybe its too strong. Some ppl notice swelling,numbess or even tingling in their hands and fingers when taking too much gh before the body is use to it. Must have some good gh on ur hands bro ;)

-BLP-
04-08-2011, 12:31 AM
this is real gh keep goin ,, try some keto meal now n then

add some slow slin , gh come' with 200% better result

spude
04-08-2011, 01:47 AM
yes it's normal...water retention will decrease a bit after a while when your body gets used to higher levels but totally it will go away only after a 2-3 week break

JR
04-08-2011, 02:10 AM
Water retention from gh.. mhmm maybe some, i think deca might be responsible for that, another with the test. As for your swollen fingers, you might want to consider lowering your dose, maybe its too strong. Some ppl notice swelling,numbess or even tingling in their hands and fingers when taking too much gh before the body is use to it. Must have some good gh on ur hands bro ;)
I definitely hear what you are saying, but I am not sure that it is the test/deca simply because I have been on those for much longer and only started experiencing these sides shortly after starting the GH. Also, I am on very low dose of deca and taking aromasin, which should take care of test bloat. I might try to lower the GH dose, but it sounds like this might be temporary, so I will wait for a bit. I do think that this is legit GH—my eyes may be playing tricks on me, but I really think I can already see a difference! Thanks for the help!

this is real gh keep goin ,, try some keto meal now n then How does keto help?

add some slow slin , gh come' with 200% better result
I have heard that is very synergistic with GH, but I am worried about putting on additional fat with it. My friend tried slin before (I don't think he was on GH at the time) and he became a butterball in a month.

yes it's normal...water retention will decrease a bit after a while when your body gets used to higher levels but totally it will go away only after a 2-3 week break
thanks!