dc9616
04-08-2011, 07:43 AM
stats

weight 215
height 5"11
years training 6
age 25
cycle # 3

................goal to gain 15-20 pounds ..............

what u guys think of anadrol 3-4 weeks ( 50 mg ) and test cyp 10-12 weeks 250-300 mg

post cycle
clomid 3 weeks dosage ( ????? )
with milk thistle

any advice good , bad, stupid .

GottaGetLean
04-08-2011, 07:54 AM
up the test to 500, as for pct follow heavy irons pct which is posted in a sticky in this section.

BC123Jm
04-08-2011, 08:40 AM
why do all you guys only want to use your orals for such short periods of time.
i would run the drol 6-8 weeks. just take your milk thistle and liv 52.

sure you can blow up with 15 lbs of water in three weeks, but i assume you want solid gains.

300 mg of cyp is fine.

my cyle would be 12 weeks 300 cyp, 8 weeks 50mg drol.

GottaGetLean
04-08-2011, 08:51 AM
why do all you guys only want to use your orals for such short periods of time.
i would run the drol 6-8 weeks. just take your milk thistle and liv 52.

sure you can blow up with 15 lbs of water in three weeks, but i assume you want solid gains.

300 mg of cyp is fine.

my cyle would be 12 weeks 300 cyp, 8 weeks 50mg drol.

drol is some strong shit, not a lot of ppl like running it too long because of blood pressure, liver etc. Yes 300mg would be fine but who wants just fine nowadays? 500mgs cyp ftw.

nitrous
04-08-2011, 11:17 AM
yeah 300mg's a week is fine with the drol being ran at the same time.. but once that clears and you are just running 300mg a week of test thats not that much over what you will naturally produce.. if you are going to shut yourself down you may as well make it worth it by running 500 with an AI.. and like the others said make sure a proper pct

jnickels
04-08-2011, 11:46 AM
500mg test bare minimum. Run the anadrol longer too, 6-8weeks or so. 3-4 weeks=3-4 workouts a body part on that compound. What do you expect to get out of that besides a bloated head? :) Not knockin' ya at all, just think about it my "logic". You should have no problem packin' on your 15lb.

GottaGetLean
04-08-2011, 02:01 PM
yeah 300mg's a week is fine with the drol being ran at the same time.. but once that clears and you are just running 300mg a week of test thats not that much over what you will naturally produce.. if you are going to shut yourself down you may as well make it worth it by running 500 with an AI.. and like the others said make sure a proper pct

300mg is not that much over what he naturally produces? You realize men usually only produce 30-50mg a week naturally right? So thats 6x the amount his body normally makes, so saying its not that much over his natural amount is incorrect sir.

BC123Jm
04-08-2011, 02:04 PM
on my last labs 350mg of cyp pw put my total test level
at 4,071. as you can see, no where near normal.

GottaGetLean
04-08-2011, 02:10 PM
on my last labs 350mg of cyp pw put my total test level
at 4,071. as you can see, no where near normal.

dam right lol, thats some great test ur on by the way.:D

BC123Jm
04-08-2011, 02:13 PM
dam right lol, thats some great test ur on by the way.:D

Sandoz

dc9616
04-08-2011, 04:14 PM
thanks for all the info ..

Jermo
04-13-2011, 06:40 PM
IMO, skip the drol and up your test to 750 per week or E6D (i.e. 250 EOD). I say this because you're already 215lbs and 5'11. It seems to me smaller or shorter guys can get away with running lower doses. And 750 was the magic number for me.

Run 12.5mg of Aromasin ED or 25mg EOD and it'll keep estro under control. Bump it to 25mg ED if you need (i.e. if your blood pressure gets too high).

Most seem to agree that your first cycle should be test only so that you can see how you respond to it, then adding in other compounds will let you know how you respond to those.

BC123Jm
04-13-2011, 07:46 PM
IMO, skip the drol and up your test to 750 per week or E6D (i.e. 250 EOD). I say this because you're already 215lbs and 5'11. It seems to me smaller or shorter guys can get away with running lower doses. And 750 was the magic number for me.

Run 12.5mg of Aromasin ED or 25mg EOD and it'll keep estro under control. Bump it to 25mg ED if you need (i.e. if your blood pressure gets too high).

Most seem to agree that your first cycle should be test only so that you can see how you respond to it, then adding in other compounds will let you know how you respond to those.

where did you come up with this stroke of genius. How about some people don't solely rely on drugs. They actually train correctly and ingest proper nutrients at exactly the right times. Eat, Train, Rest, Drugs. In that order always.

MadHatter67
04-13-2011, 08:36 PM

this is extremely bum scoop...aromasin therapy can actually cause hypertension, it does nothing to control BP. i would get into how to control HBP but thats a whole other thread. somehow you got the dosing correct...even a broken clock is right twice a day.

although this is true...this guys first post was that this is his 3rd cycle....why are you talking about first cycles?

c'mon man!!!

Jermo
04-13-2011, 10:12 PM
Well don't high estro levels raise bp? So wouldn't lowering them help lower bp? Sure one can take bp meds too.

How can aromasin cause hypertension?

I guess i missed where he wrote cycle number three. Nevertheless I would still run 750 test instead of 500 test and drol. But that's just me.

Jermo
04-13-2011, 10:23 PM
where did you come up with this stroke of genius. How about some people don't solely rely on drugs. They actually train correctly and ingest proper nutrients at exactly the right times. Eat, Train, Rest, Drugs. In that order always.

I knew I would piss someone off with that comment, lol. That's why I said "it seems". Is it so ridiculous to think that a smaller person would need less gear than a larger one? Not IMO. But of course its debatable.

s2h
04-13-2011, 10:23 PM
Well don't high estro levels raise bp? So wouldn't lowering them help lower bp? Sure one can take bp meds too.

I guess i missed where he wrote cycle number three. Nevertheless I would still run 750 test instead of 500 test and drol. But that's just me.def..high e2 can lead to a rise in BP..aromasin will lower your HDL over long periods of use...so that can be a bad thing..

Jermo
04-13-2011, 10:28 PM
Oh and of course baby aspirin is great for bp too. Still curious to know how aromasin can cause hypertension.

Jermo
04-13-2011, 10:28 PM
def..high e2 can lead to a rise in BP..aromasin will lower your HDL over long periods of use...so that can be a bad thing..

I thought Aromasin was good for cholesterol levels? Are you thinking of arimidex maybe?

MadHatter67
04-13-2011, 10:40 PM
Oh and of course baby aspirin is great for bp too. Still curious to know how aromasin can cause hypertension.

the way baby aspirin acts on BP is to smooth out the inner lining of the blood vessels (for lack of a better example) to make blood flow easier...it doesnt really have a direct effect on BP the way that a BP med like HCTZ would, it really just takes away the headaches without acting on the source of the problem. now as for aromasin causing hypertension....look up the side effects of aromasin, it clearly says high blood pressure...medical term, hypertension. 'nuff said!

crashcrew56
04-13-2011, 10:43 PM

I guess i missed where he wrote cycle number three. Nevertheless I would still run 750 test instead of 500 test and drol. But that's just me.

aromasin is a selective estrogen receptor modulator, it specifically targets the estrogen receptors at the breast tissue site, therefore it has no effect on lowering total circulating estrogen

Jermo
04-13-2011, 10:50 PM
aromasin is a selective estrogen receptor modulator, it specifically targets the estrogen receptors at the breast tissue site, therefore it has no effect on lowering total circulating estrogen

Ummm... actually Aromasin is an Aromatase Inhibitor. Check the chem profiles or any source for that matter.

Nolva and Clomid are SERMS.

Letro, Arimidex, and Aromasin are AI's.

Aromasin~exemestane - RX Muscle Forums

crashcrew56
04-13-2011, 10:56 PM
Well I guess I'm wrong, looks like I must have read something wrong somehwere

s2h
04-13-2011, 11:03 PM
I thought Aromasin was good for cholesterol levels? Are you thinking of arimidex maybe?nope..aromasin will mess with your levels...

Jermo
04-13-2011, 11:06 PM
nope..aromasin will mess with your levels...

Interesting, I'll have to check that out. Thanks.

MadHatter67
04-13-2011, 11:06 PM
Well I guess I'm wrong, looks like I must have read something wrong somehwere

dude, just 30 minutes ago we were talking about the difference between SERMs and AIs....c'mon man!!!

s2h
04-13-2011, 11:08 PM
aromasin is a selective estrogen receptor modulator, it specifically targets the estrogen receptors at the breast tissue site, therefore it has no effect on lowering total circulating estrogennope..aromasin is a steroidal suicide AI..aromisan blocks the enzyme responsible for synthesizing estrogens..it is not a serm..

MadHatter67
04-13-2011, 11:10 PM
as for the aromasin causing hypertension question...im not saying that everyone that takes the drug will experience it, im just saying that it is a side effect, and that ssuggesting someone take a higher dose of the drug to combat BP is somewhat ludacris. someone correct me if im wrong here, but i have never heard of people increasing their AI because their BP was high.

Jermo
04-13-2011, 11:15 PM
the way baby aspirin acts on BP is to smooth out the inner lining of the blood vessels (for lack of a better example) to make blood flow easier...it doesnt really have a direct effect on BP the way that a BP med like HCTZ would, it really just takes away the headaches without acting on the source of the problem. now as for aromasin causing hypertension....look up the side effects of aromasin, it clearly says high blood pressure...medical term, hypertension. 'nuff said!

Well I checked up on it quickly and it seems as though increased bp is one of the less common side effects. At the same time, these are side effects experienced by non steroid using humans, particularly women with breast cancer. So I think one has to take it with a grain of salt. I think the bp benefit of lowering really high estro levels would be far greater than the slight increase in bp it 'may' cause directly. So no I don't think its ludicrous to suggest upping your aromasin dose to combat high bp if its related to high estro levels.

http://chealth.canoe.ca/drug_info_details.asp?channel_id=0&relation_id=0&brand_name_id=1358&page_no=2#AdverseEffects

s2h
04-13-2011, 11:20 PM
as for the aromasin causing hypertension question...im not saying that everyone that takes the drug will experience it, im just saying that it is a side effect, and that ssuggesting someone take a higher dose of the drug to combat BP is somewhat ludacris. someone correct me if im wrong here, but i have never heard of people increasing their AI because their BP was high.high e2 can cause a rise in BP..but its still diff with diff peeps...by elevating your AI dose you will lower your e2..which can also lower your BP..but its diff from person to person...trail and error..and bw will only tell the whole story..

s2h
04-13-2011, 11:22 PM
Well I checked up on it quickly and it seems as though increased bp is one of the less common side effects. At the same time, these are side effects experienced by non steroid using humans, particularly women with breast cancer. So I think one has to take it with a grain of salt. I think the bp benefit of lowering really high estro levels would be far greater than the slight increase in bp it 'may' cause directly. So no I don't think its ludicrous to suggest upping your aromasin dose to combat high bp if its related to high estro levels.

http://chealth.canoe.ca/drug_info_details.asp?channel_id=0&relation_id=0&brand_name_id=1358&page_no=2#AdverseEffects you are correct..it just depends on the person..elevated BP from a AI can happen..but its not that common...its like any drug..diff peeps will react diff to any givin drug...