PDA

View Full Version : GH .... how long is it good for @ room temp?

Firestarter
04-10-2011, 01:36 PM
Ive had mixed answers to this question.

Basically ive had an order of GH (hygetropin) delivered.

It took around 3 weeks (mix up at post office)

So its been plodding around for some time at room temp.

Will this stuff be ok to use? or should i not bother?

Cheers
C

LIQUIDEX
04-10-2011, 03:24 PM
oh bro, don't even bother..............just ship it on over to me, i'll dispose of it in an environmentally friendly way.

I CARE VERY MUCH FOR THE ENVIRONMENT. SELF ADMITTED TREE HUGER.

Firestarter
04-10-2011, 04:00 PM
i take it its good to go then???

Some people say it becomes les effective the longer its not refridgerated?

LIQUIDEX
04-10-2011, 04:03 PM
i'm not an expert on the subject............but when it's in powder form, it can take more of a beating.........once you reconstitute it, then you have to refrigerate

plus, how do you think all this chines GH makes it to different parts of the world, shipped in normal temp. i highly doubt it's refrigerated.

s2h
04-10-2011, 06:40 PM
funny you started this thread..i just got home and went into the bathroom..i left my kit from the am sitting on the counter..it will be fine..but def refrig it when its still in the puck...

D_T
04-10-2011, 07:13 PM
Do you guys typically frig your GH even before its mixed?

s2h
04-10-2011, 07:30 PM
Do you guys typically frig your GH even before its mixed?yes...

LIQUIDEX
04-10-2011, 07:30 PM
how about freezing s2h, some say it's damaging, what's your take on it???

s2h
04-10-2011, 07:40 PM
how about freezing s2h, some say it's damaging, what's your take on it???i have heard of peeps freezing it..but why is what i would say...it will hold up very well in the frig...have kept it in the frig for 6 months and it was gtg..just think freezing it wouldnt be a good idea..but i dont have any evidence to prove that it wont work...

JR
04-10-2011, 11:48 PM
funny you started this thread..i just got home and went into the bathroom..i left my kit from the am sitting on the counter..it will be fine..but def refrig it when its still in the puck...

I think that was the OP's question—how long can it remain unrefrigerated while it is "still in the puck" (i.e., not reconstituted with water)? It sounds like you are saying not very long...

Liquidex has a good point, though. This stuff is being shipped from China, and if you order domestic, then shipped again from your domestic reseller, when it is not refrigerated. Yet, most people seem to think it still works or they wouldn't keep using it.

bushmaster
04-10-2011, 11:59 PM
It really depends on the quality of the GH to be honest. If you have some shitty blue tops then they could be degraded rather easily. But if you read some of the Pharm Grade instructions they say they can be held outside at room temp for a few months. Now I would keep it all in the fridge if you can but if you have Hygetropin, your good to go.