PDA

View Full Version : Pinning Test.....small droplets of blood?

KingAdRock
04-11-2011, 11:40 AM
Just wanted to post and see if this is something I should be super concerned about.

Shot a CC of test cyp a few minutes ago (I'm on 250mg 2x weekly). Shot in left quad, aspirated and no blood in syringe. However, after taking the needle out, I saw a few droplets in the blue part above the needle (where the threads are that connect needle to syringe).

Any ideas? I feel fine now, and I'd imagine if I hit a vein and injected I'd be feeling some ill effects fairly quickly.

This is only my 5th self-inject, but the others have gone without incident

adpolice
04-11-2011, 11:44 AM
It is very common,nothing to worry about

LIQUIDEX
04-11-2011, 11:49 AM
i often shoot in my shoulders, so i'm guessing some blood pools in that area, so when you inject in the same area for the second time, some blood may draw back into the syringe (i think)

but i know exactly what your talking about, it happened to me many times.

also you make have been moving the needle around, or it shifted by accident and caused a cut, hence releasing blood and when you let go of the needle after injecting, it causes a suction pressure, drawing that blood back in..............

as long as you aspirate, you should be fine.

HOPE THIS HELPS!!!

KingAdRock
04-11-2011, 11:53 AM
sweet, thanks for the help guys!

s2h
04-11-2011, 07:30 PM
No biggie..i did my normal delt pin the other day..and it looked like a triple homicide happened in my bathroom...a few drops is nothing...

Ryan Bracewell
04-11-2011, 07:33 PM
No biggie..i did my normal delt pin the other day..and it looked like a triple homicide happened in my bathroom...a few drops is nothing...

yes, this is why you dont inject on carpet. tile is much easier to clean

s2h
04-11-2011, 07:55 PM
yes, this is why you dont inject on carpet. tile is much easier to cleanthe wife freaked out..it was every were..i havent bleed like that ever before..was kinda cool in a sick way..

caribeman
04-11-2011, 09:32 PM
you'll survive... hey hey...

s2h
04-11-2011, 09:34 PM
you'll survive... hey hey...i will..remember..i'm s2h..nothing can stop me...:yep:

AlphaMaleDawg
04-13-2011, 01:11 PM
I got this all the time, and then I started to SLOWLY take the pin out when I was done, and the bleeding became much more rare. So inject of quickly pulling out, try it slowly and see if it helps