PDA

View Full Version : primordial performance

orhochris
03-27-2009, 02:53 PM
anybody used any of their NON-PCT products. I've tried sustain alpha and had good success for pct with it. but has anyone tried any of their anabolic/ph products? what results?

Pozzska
03-31-2009, 11:15 AM
anybody used any of their NON-PCT products. I've tried sustain alpha and had good success for pct with it. but has anyone tried any of their anabolic/ph products? what results?

Try posting in the OTC forum.

orhochris
04-01-2009, 11:53 AM
thanks... didn't even know this was here... so... anybody tried any primordial stuff?

J2jud
04-08-2009, 12:41 PM
thanks... didn't even know this was here... so... anybody tried any primordial stuff?

I've not tried any of their products, but can tell you that I know some persons who have with some good success.

abomb555
05-21-2009, 11:42 AM
i really like their TRS and im just know giving there dermacrine a shot....but from what i understand its their milder one mostly dhea i shoulda went with 1t-tren hearing good stuff about it

musclempire
05-23-2009, 05:13 PM
1T is good and cant wait to try the tren..actually felt that 1T helped me stay lean as well..didnt get bloated on it like I thought I might

needtogetaas
05-23-2009, 06:16 PM
I have used there dermacrin and there sustain alpha both great products. I know thousands of people who have used all there other products and loved them.

There old dermatherm sucked a big one but they got a new version out. Tea-3 meh there is better out there for the kind of products. They have some sleep aid tea and I don't think its the best. I have a sleep aid (sold out now) that is the bomb.

All in all great place.