PDA

View Full Version : 10 weeks to West Coast Classic

saxon299
04-17-2011, 10:38 AM
Hey Rx Muscle members,I am new to this site and after scrolling around i can say its awesome...Lots of good info...

I am currently around 10 weeks out to the West Coast Classic. I will be competing as a middleweight even though i only weigh 161lbs...It sucks because im 5ft3 and havent filled out my frame...

Doesnt matter i will have fun anyway...Anyone else going to be doing that show? Is it a good show? I know Lonnie Teper promotes it...

Here are a few pics of my current condition...Any tips on improving anything would be greatly appreciated...

I look foward to spend some time on this site and hopefully meet some new people in the process...

Thanks,
John

tammyp
04-17-2011, 04:23 PM
ggod conditioning this far out. back is nice and thick. id say an area to work on is sweep and overall leg size.

holyintellect
04-17-2011, 08:43 PM
I agree...your conditioning is looking very good to still have 10 weeks to go! Keep us posted with pics!

Good luck!

saxon299
04-18-2011, 08:37 PM
Thanks! Tammy for the input...I have a bad habit of power squatting with my toes pointed outward...I need to start keeping them more parallel...Hopefully that will help..I am also starting to point my toes inward on leg extensions...

Jude2
04-18-2011, 10:50 PM
I don't know if that is your front lat spread, because from the rear it looks great. If it is your front lat spread get someone to help u with it. What is you current weight? IF it is 161 you can easily make the LW class and kick some ass. Good luck.