PDA

View Full Version : two day's out

banger
03-27-2009, 09:12 PM
My wife has dieted with dave. but my question is what's does the typical keto diet look like the last couple of day's before a show?

Diesel495
03-28-2009, 07:31 PM
this thread has 37 views but no answer? why? because these are the infos that many ppl have to paid for it, so if u r going to get infos online, u prolly gonna get a little of here and there. i wish i can help more on that.

banger
04-01-2009, 06:19 PM
this thread has 37 views but no answer? why? because these are the infos that many ppl have to paid for it, so if u r going to get infos online, u prolly gonna get a little of here and there. i wish i can help more on that.

Diesel495 thanks for your input, thing is my wife has worked with Dave in the past, which I did pay for. Dave did wonders with her, she was in the best shape of her life. Dave didn't have my wife use any carbs the last two days nor the day of the show. He had her doing 6pv days to 1pf over the last 3 weeks of her diet, on top of 21//2 hours of cardio a day. I was looking for a basic idea of what goes on for men for BB. Sorry I should of been more specific.

Thanks Big Mike, thats what I wanted to know.

banger
04-01-2009, 11:17 PM
Mike,

you are correct, I was interested in bb.. she is switching over from figure to bb, and I want to do a master show also.. if your interested my wife is on Dave's web site for the npc jr. new england 08.. her name is Liz. She only had about 8-9weeks to prep for that show, she was recovering from a hernia. to top it off she is 40yr old and has had 3 kids. thanks for your help.

Bill