PDA

View Full Version : In praise of Cod Liver oil and a couple of important questions.

Chebster
03-27-2009, 09:15 PM
i took the advise from this site to up my dose of Cod Liver oil to above the dosage recomended on the bottle of 1 gram a day to 6 grams a day and I've noticed something interesting. I believe it's relevant to this site as it has improved my concentration and in some level determination. I can work out more with a sense of purpose and am bothered less by distraction. But more on a mental note, I can now do the hardest level - super fiendish - of the British Newspaper The Times Sudoku. I've been doing this for years and never achieved this, but since upping the dose in the past 3 weeks, I've done it 75% of the time. Essentially failled it once in that time.

Now the more important questions are: my mother is beginning to show signs of forgetfulness - she's 61 and on some heart pills and my nephew has been diagnosed as attention deficit. Does anyone, with some qualification, think that a high dose of Cod Liver oil pills could help them. I'd hate to think that they both have to take something invasive or harsh when something so simple and healthy is available.

Thanks for any advice

Frosty
03-27-2009, 11:25 PM
Yes, cod liver oil would be helpful to them.

I've taken tablespoons of cod liver oil a day. That stuff is awesome for you.

thepump
03-27-2009, 11:44 PM
i HAVE NOT TRIED THE STUFF. I HAVE TRIED DAVES MAC OIL VERY INTERESTING STUFF. I'M GLAD HE GOT HIS HOOK UP FROM AKA GOOD DAY MATE LOL WHAT' S THE BEST PLACE TO GET YOUR COD LIVER OIL FROM?

Ripped Italian
03-29-2009, 12:52 AM
i HAVE NOT TRIED THE STUFF. I HAVE TRIED DAVES MAC OIL VERY INTERESTING STUFF. I'M GLAD HE GOT HIS HOOK UP FROM AKA GOOD DAY MATE LOL WHAT' S THE BEST PLACE TO GET YOUR COD LIVER OIL FROM?
Carlson's Cod Liver Oil is my favorite brand

Frosty
03-29-2009, 12:54 AM
Twinlab is a decent inexpensive product.

Dan_Manslaughter
03-31-2009, 03:34 PM
Carlson's Cod Liver Oil is my favorite brand

I agree Carlson's makes the best. No impurities in the product.