PDA

View Full Version : Fat dropping and muscles popping!!

Figuremomof4
04-26-2011, 08:22 PM
Hello all.

It's been awhile. I've been sidelined with a shoulder surgery since March of 2010 and it's taken TONS longer to recover than initially expected but... I'M BACK!!! Set my sights on an Aug 2011 show so that puts me 16 weeks out. I've been back at the gym for about 2 months now really focusing on losing the fat I gained while out.. I dropped from 153 and I'm holding steady at 136-137 (less than I was last time I prepped so I'm pretty happy about that). Good to be back in the swing of things, talking to people again, seeing some familiar faces and meeting some new ones. Looking forward to this ride!!

Can't wait to hit the stage again, I've missed it. I'm currently in talks with getting a supp sponsorship and doing some photo's for my bio. Been very exciting!

So... the jornaling begins again! Love it!! :yep::yep:

Routine is like this for this prep:
M- Back and 30 min of ss cardio and 15 min of HITT on TM
T- Chest and 45 min of ss cardio
W- Legs and 30 min of ss cardio and 15 min of HITT
T- Shoulders and 45 min of ss cardio
F- Arms and 30 min of ss cardio and 15 min of HITT
S- Calves and Abs and 45 min of ss cardio

The reason I broke the cardio up and am only doing 45 min is cuz I was dropping weight so fast. I lost the 16lbs in about 5 weeks by cleaning up my diet and cardio-ing like crazy. I didn't wanna peak too soon, I still have 16 wks to go. Talked to my friend and she suggested I break it up and drop it down. I was doing an hour 6 days a week.

I'm lifting as heavy as I can for 8-10 reps on everything but shoulders.. Shoulders I'm doing moderate weight and about 12-14 reps since it's still not 100% and I don't wanna hurt it again. NOT FUN!!! :mad:

So, that's where I'm at for now, looking forward to the next 16 wks. I'm sure I won't be saying that come 4 wks out :)

So again, hello everyone and welcome to my journey back to the stage!!

D-

Figuremomof4
04-26-2011, 08:29 PM
Check out my previous journal... Time to FIGURE it out......... 2010 - RX Muscle Forums

Figuremomof4
05-09-2011, 10:38 AM
14 wks!! I'm super excited. Training is going well, I've dropped a little more weight which is good. I've cut back my cardio because I don't want to peak to early. I'm at 135 as of this morning so that' good. I'm still having cheat meals and I'm thinking that they'll stop at about 11-12 wks out. Also trying Creatine this time around. I have found it gives me a little more strength. I'll cut that at about 6 wks out so I can drop whatever water I've gained from that. All in all, I'm feeling great! Training hard and loving it! Shoulder's feeling pretty good. I've adjusted my shoulder routine so that it won't get hurt again (prayers). Still working hard on my glute/hamstrings cuz I have STUBBORN fat pockets that won't go away!!! Just doing what I can do and praying that it will by the time the show comes around. Legs and abs are the last things to come in anyway.. atleast that's what I'm telling myself. Diet is good, training is good, I'm good.. WOOOOOOOT

Figuremomof4
05-09-2011, 10:39 AM
Follow along in my Blog too.. http://momwithmuscle.blogspot.com/

The Prodigy
05-09-2011, 11:22 AM
Hey lady!
Where in Chicago do you live and train? What show in August are you doing?

NPCfigure
05-09-2011, 09:10 PM
Hey!!!! I know you!!! LOL!!! :hmn:

Figuremomof4
05-10-2011, 04:33 PM
I'm in a suburb of Chicago (Lake in the Hills.. about 40 min west) and I train at Lifetime Fitness in Algonquin. I'm doing the ABA Natural in Bollingbrook. I've heard not so good things about this show but I wanna get the first one of the season out of the way :)

Where are you and where do you train?

Hey lady!
Where in Chicago do you live and train? What show in August are you doing?

Figuremomof4
05-10-2011, 04:34 PM
Yes Maam, you sure do.. Start journaling girl!! :hmn: Muuuaaahhhzzz!!!

Hey!!!! I know you!!! LOL!!! :hmn:

Figuremomof4
05-10-2011, 04:44 PM
Meeting with a new diet coach tonight, we'll see how this goes. I'm looking forward to it but on the other hand, not knowing what to expect. I am going to give him my current training and diet routine and maybe he won't even change it.. yeah right! I'm 13.5 wks out and I'm still not looking anywhere neat what I want to look like. My abs are like the Chicago sun this year... barely showing. They both need to come out and stay out ;) I had a cheat meal for Mothers Day, not sure how long the cheats are gonna come but it can't be much longer. I need to lean out my lower half something fierce. That's where I hold it all! I've never had legs that I've liked so this time I'm really wanting to get them. Cardio and diet and hard and heavy legs hopefully will do the trick in less than 4 months. I'm so hard on myself that I think they'll never get to what I want them to get like but I know that's not true. It's just my mind playing games.. I gotta ignore and continue to train day by day! Speaking of that, gotta get to the gym before my meeting. LEG day believe it or not.. Day 1 of 2!!

The Prodigy
05-10-2011, 11:34 PM
I'm in a suburb of Chicago (Lake in the Hills.. about 40 min west) and I train at Lifetime Fitness in Algonquin. I'm doing the ABA Natural in Bollingbrook. I've heard not so good things about this show but I wanna get the first one of the season out of the way :)

Where are you and where do you train?

I live in Arlington Heights, I train out of XSport. I highly recommend the Kevin Nobel shows!!! Will you be at the IL State show on Sat?

Figuremomof4
05-11-2011, 11:35 AM
I've done Kevin's shows. Loved them! I might do his Nov. one this year, we'll see how my body looks after 3 in a row (aug sept oct). I plan on going to the IL State show yes, for pre-judging. My friend Sandy will be at the PRIDE Nutrition booth so I'm gonna stop by and say hi to her.

I live in Arlington Heights, I train out of XSport. I highly recommend the Kevin Nobel shows!!! Will you be at the IL State show on Sat?

Figuremomof4
05-11-2011, 11:46 AM
Met with a new diet coach last night.. looks like it might be a good fit! He gave me a prelim plan, gonna see him again in 2 weeks to see what difference it made and go from there. Good thing is, he lifts at my gym and he lives across the street ;) Can't get much easier. So, I'll be curious to see how tired I am today with the change in diet. I was still giving myself rice cakes and pb before my lift and he took that away, I was still having eggs and he took that away, I was having a whole sweet potato and he cut it to a half. He up'd my water and up'd my protein shakes. I'm tired just writing that ;) So... off to the gym I go for cardio, then my lift tonight with the hubby.. Happy Hump Day everyone!!

The Prodigy
05-11-2011, 12:05 PM
I've done Kevin's shows. Loved them! I might do his Nov. one this year, we'll see how my body looks after 3 in a row (aug sept oct). I plan on going to the IL State show yes, for pre-judging. My friend Sandy will be at the PRIDE Nutrition booth so I'm gonna stop by and say hi to her.

Make sure you find me and introduce yourself!!!

Figuremomof4
05-12-2011, 04:29 PM
I will do that! Are you going to be at a booth?? Hopefully I'll see ya there. I'm going to a concert that night so I might not be able to get out in the am as well, we'll see :) Hubby might not like me being gone all day.. ugh.. men... :dunno:

Make sure you find me and introduce yourself!!!

Sunnyday
05-12-2011, 11:16 PM
Great to have you back! I think I started lurking right around the time you finished your last journal.

Figuremomof4
05-13-2011, 09:15 AM
Great to have you back! I think I started lurking right around the time you finished your last journal.

;) That's funny. Thanks for the welcome back. I'm glad to be back in the forums again. I was really down in the dumps about myself and just lost touch with what really matters.. So, I'm glad to be back. Keep following me, I think this may be my year! Got a new diet coach to help assist me so we'll see what this ol body does!

Sunnyday
05-13-2011, 09:38 PM
Psyched for ya, fitmama! Enjoy the process, follow through on all you can control, ignore the stuff you can't control, and it WILL be your year!

Figuremomof4
05-14-2011, 02:47 PM
Psyched for ya, fitmama! Enjoy the process, follow through on all you can control, ignore the stuff you can't control, and it WILL be your year!

Thanks.. I just talked to my coach... we locked in the shows I'm doin.
I think I'm nuts! Aug 13th, Sept 24th, Nov 6th and Nov 14th. My GOD that's a lot of dieting!! Hope I can make it all.. So I'll be on prep from now til the Aug show.. take a couple days off, then hop right back on for the Sept show, then take maybe a week off then hop back on for the Nov shows. UGH.. No fall food, no candy, no cider donuts, no pumpkin pie (well, for Thanksgiving I'll be able to) I'll just have to :drool: over them while everyone else gets to eat it. Oh well, it'll be worth it. I can't wait to see how dialed in I am at the last one. My GOD! Hopefully I won't crack under the pressure. 13 wks out today from the ABA in Aug and I need every single day of it!!

Sunnyday
05-14-2011, 09:55 PM
^Nov 14 is your last show...that is perfect timing for Thanksgiving, girl! Couldn't have planned it better myself. My favorite holiday and favorite day of the year.

I'm not following the show schedule that far out...if your 11/14 show is anywhere near Philly, you MUST treat yourself to a pumpple cake for from the Flying Monkey Patisserie.

http://www.flyingmonkeyphilly.com/pumpple01.htm

I will be baking my own version this Thanksgiving. :D

Figuremomof4
05-15-2011, 10:51 AM
^Nov 14 is your last show...that is perfect timing for Thanksgiving, girl! Couldn't have planned it better myself. My favorite holiday and favorite day of the year.

I'm not following the show schedule that far out...if your 11/14 show is anywhere near Philly, you MUST treat yourself to a pumpple cake for from the Flying Monkey Patisserie.

http://www.flyingmonkeyphilly.com/pumpple01.htm

I will be baking my own version this Thanksgiving. :D

Nope.. I'm in IL and all my shows are here. I wish I was out East, that's where all the GOOD shows are ;)

Sunnyday
05-15-2011, 08:36 PM
I'm hoping I can actually make it to one of those "good" shows toward the end of this season...all depends on how well I do in 3 weeks.

Figuremomof4
05-16-2011, 09:32 AM
Monday morning.. Chnged my diet a tad cuz I was starving all the time. Added some pb and more sw pot and more greens to it with the help of a VERY good friend. I couldn't handle the low amt of food so far out. I need more energy and I'm down to 134.5 already at 13 wks out.

So, Monday is Back day for me. LAT TIME!! Gotta create that wide upper to make the middle look leaner ;) Hope everyone's weekend was good. Chilly here and rainy but it's bright sunshine and gorgeous out right now here. Lovely out! Enjoy your day!!

Figuremomof4
05-19-2011, 01:25 PM
Stair time!!!!! Bust a move!!!

Figuremomof4
05-21-2011, 09:10 PM
Congrats to my friend Jillian Reville for taking 4th place at Jr. USA's tonight! Sooo proud of you my friend!! Congrats!

The Prodigy
05-22-2011, 03:27 PM
I hope we can meet at Jr. Nats!

Figuremomof4
05-22-2011, 08:30 PM
For sure!! I will be there supportin' a few friends up on stage and one friend behind the PRIDE nutrition booth. :)

I hope we can meet at Jr. Nats!

Figuremomof4
05-23-2011, 12:27 PM
Ah... Monday!! Weekend was great, my son graduated from high school on Sat and we're very proud of him. Off to college he goes!! This Thurs night my daughter graduates from 8th grade the off to High School she goes :) I'll have a freshy in HS and a freshy in College. Sheesh I'm old!! :hypno:
New week... Training resumes.. Chest/Tri and cardio today. Last weeks went well so I'm looking forward to it. M1 and 2 down and ready to rock! Things are leaning out nicely so all I just focus on is day by day and let things fall where they're supposed to. I can't judge myself this far out, so I just do lift by lift and pray a lot :) I really am looking forward to my coach changing up my diet though, I'm getting kinda eh. I DID get a cheat on Sat though, that was nice. Beef from Portillos and a handful of cheese fries. Yummy. I went to the gym about an hour afterwards to use that as fuel on the stairs.. I blew through the 45 min like it was nothing!!

Gotta re-fill my protein but other than that all the supps are going well and I'm on it like white on rice. Ahhhh rice :p

So... here's to a new week. Hope everyone has a great week and trains hard! Glad we're all still alive :flowers:

Figuremomof4
05-29-2011, 04:13 PM
Another rainy sunday here in chi-town. This weather has got to stop. It's making me depressed!! Not good for prepping mood :mad:

Only lost 1 lb in the last 11 days, feeling very frustrated about that but I just cry to my besties and they listen and cheer me on. I gotta trust in the process and KNOW that I'm making progress every time I step in the gym. To everyone else I'm not fat, but for a competitor I am! Noone seems to understand that unless they're in the sport. I should just accept the compliments from them and move on but I'm telling you, if anyone else tells me how great I look for being a mom of 4, I'm gonna punch em in the face! I know it's supposed to be a compliement but I'm not just a MOM, I'm a FIGURE COMPETITOR and they don't understand that me having 4 kids has nothing to do with it. I don't know, that might be mean but it's how I feel. Or when someone tells me ah, don't be sad, go chew a piece of gum, or ah, don't be sad, it's just a hobby. I almost reached through the phone!!! :no: That's a NO NO to say to me. It's NOT a hobby, it's what I do, it's who I am, it's what I love. Train collecting is a hobby!!

Ugh. so another week starts tomorrow and I'm ready for it. Raised up my cardio to 50 min per day which will give me an extra half hour a week. Lowering my speed a bit to burn more fat and seeing how that goes. Seeing my coach tomorrow hopefully and we'll see if he pulls any food. Hope not, I kinda like it the way it is :) But... gotta just keep going, keep pushing and take this prep day by day and let things come in when they come in.

Happy rainy Sunday everyone!!!

Figuremomof4
05-30-2011, 09:00 AM
Happy Memorial Day everyone!! God Bless all who have served to keep us safe!! :hmn:

Another training day for me of course. 10.5 wks to go. Gotta work it! Chest/Tri day today. Build Build Build. Killin cardio but only dropped 1 lb in the past 12 days.. Kinda frusrating but I can see things getting leaner so I know I just have to keep at it and trust the process and know that everything will come in when I need it to.

Meeting with coach tody, I feel some pulling of food coming :drool:

Figuremomof4
06-04-2011, 07:48 PM
Congrats to my friend Annette Morin who's compting in NPC Atlantic States today. She looks great and she's a winner no matter what! Great posing girl.. You did it!!

Figuremomof4
06-04-2011, 07:49 PM
10 weeks from today I hope people say the same about me :) Diet going good, hungry but ok. Seem to be dropping slowly but noticing more muscle in my upper body and my legs for sure, so that's a good thing. Gotta just take it day by day!!

Figuremomof4
06-06-2011, 09:20 AM
131.5 this morning and I couldn't be happier. That's great for 10 wks out. I'm thriled! Had a grad party to go to yesterday with ALLL the food you can imagine... Me.. I brought my chicken and broccolli. It was good though ;) I still smelled the cake and fruit ;) Things are running along smoothly and I couldn't be more excited about it. Amazing what a week wil do :)

Figuremomof4
06-06-2011, 09:41 AM
FAT DROPPING AND MUSCLES POPPING!! I want that as my new title but I don't know how to change my journal title. Can I do that???

Figuremomof4
06-11-2011, 11:28 AM
Good luck to my good friend Jill Crean today at the NPC Garden State! Go get em girl!!! :hugme: Turtles are on their way!!!

Also best of luck to my other friend Annette Morin also competing in that same show. 1 & 2 baby!!!!:yep:

The Prodigy
06-11-2011, 09:26 PM
FAT DROPPING AND MUSCLES POPPING!! I want that as my new title but I don't know how to change my journal title. Can I do that???

Your wish is my command.............

Figuremomof4
06-12-2011, 11:38 AM
I knew I liked you :hmn:

Thanks!! See ya this weekend at Jr Nats!! Super excited to see everyone there! It's gonna be a blast!!!!

9 wks for me.. prep going good, leaning out holding muscle, lookin and feelin pretty good. Missin my sw potato but other than that, I'm holdin steady. Hopin to make everyone proud come August! Holdin at 130 this am. Feelin ok with that number at 9 wks out. Hopin to carry that pretty much to the end. I want to stay full but lean. Working really hard to bring my best package yet!!

Figuremomof4
06-13-2011, 05:28 PM
Monday chest day! Killed it in the gym today, did major cardio work even with my period :) Good thing is, got my period and LOST weight! God bless working out hard everyday. No bloat, no nothin, lost weight. HOLLA!! Awesome day here in Chi-town, couldn't be nicer. Loved the gym today, sweated my ass off and loved every second of it. 8 wks and 5 days baby!!! Meeting the boss tomorrow, let's hope he's got good news for me.

Figuremomof4
06-14-2011, 10:03 AM
Tan today.... BIG back day... meeting with DA Coach, then rest.. Gonna be a fun day! 4 days til Jr Nats, can't wait to see everyone!! Hopefully it'll be me up there next year! This weekend is gonna ROCK!!!

Figuremomof4
06-14-2011, 10:14 AM
Be sure to check out my most recent interview at www.strengthaddicts.com (http://www.strengthaddicts.com). Thanks to Christian for asking. It was my pleasure to do and be a part of! Great website!!

Figuremomof4
06-15-2011, 09:59 AM
Well good new from coach last night.. Went from 12.1 to 9.1 % bf, so I'm happy about that. I have 8.5 wks left so actually I'm THRILLED! :D I am working really hard and it's paying off. No change in food though http://forums.rxmuscle.com/images/smilies/argue.gif I wish I could just have a tsp of pb.. it would make my day.. BUT I wanna win so I gotta listen to him. I do get a cheat if I want or need it so that's good to know. I haven't had a cheat since May 21st and that was the only one since March 1st. I cheat since March 1st!! I mean, come on!! :) 3 days away from Jr Nats and I couldn't be more excited to see all my girlies there. Gonna be super fun! Leg day today, so guess what that means..... My will squat for PB tank will be worn!! :) Lotso lunges on the horrizon for me today...

FAT DROPPIN AND MUSCLES POPPIN!!!

Figuremomof4
06-16-2011, 11:12 AM
Better news!! Got into the 120's finally! 129 this AM. Super happy about that! 8 wks and 2 days out so I'm thrilled with that weight! Working hard and it's paying off. Energy is up, spirits are up. Jr Nats this weekend so I'm gonna be seein some great friends and I can't wait. Arms today! Whooot! Time to get the big guns!!!

Sunnyday
06-16-2011, 05:59 PM
Congrats, that is some nice progress at this point in your prep!

Figuremomof4
06-16-2011, 06:42 PM
Congrats, that is some nice progress at this point in your prep!

Thanks, I think so too. 8 wks and 2 days left and I'm already this low. Gotta thank my coach for getting me the right diet that's makin me lean and tight. I hope I don't lose too much more though to be honest, I'm likin the way I look now. But I know he wants me to get real low, then carb load me the last week so I'm nice and full. :yep: Hopefully his plan will work and I'll take home 1st and an Overall :)

Jr Nats tomorrow. Can't wait to see all my girls!!! Go Jillian and Tina!!!

Sunnyday
06-16-2011, 09:29 PM
^That is the way to do it, come in harder and leaner than you think you need to be, then carb load to fill out.

Have fun at Jr. Nats. It is going to be a fun weekend for everyone there.

Figuremomof4
06-17-2011, 05:52 PM
That's what the plan is. 8 wks out and 9% bf is awesome, I'm thrilled with those results. I don't feel well today, so I had my cheat. I had a cheeseburger no bun of course. Hopefully that'll make me feel better, so far, not yet :(

Figuremomof4
06-19-2011, 07:33 PM
Congrats to my very good friend Jillian Reville who won her IFBB WP PRO card last night at Jr. Nats here in Chicago! I'm soooo proud of her and can't wait for her to make her PRO debut in Feb 2012! Wooooooot.. What a great weekend it was!!

Figuremomof4
06-20-2011, 09:39 PM
Today went well. Back day plus cardio plus my food.. Another day in the life of this figure competitor. I have my very first prof photo shoot this Sat and I'm very much looking forward to it. Nervous that I won't look good, but I'm gonna try and enjoy myself.

Sunnyday
06-20-2011, 09:42 PM
We are always our own worst critics I think. Try to relax, have fun, be yourself. Do those 3 things and you WILL look great!

Figuremomof4
06-20-2011, 09:49 PM
We are always our own worst critics I think. Try to relax, have fun, be yourself. Do those 3 things and you WILL look great!

Thanks, I hope so. I hope it's the first in a long line of shoots in my figure career ;)

NPCfigure
06-22-2011, 12:22 AM
Good luck to my good friend Jill Crean today at the NPC Garden State! Go get em girl!!! :hugme: Turtles are on their way!!!

Also best of luck to my other friend Annette Morin also competing in that same show. 1 & 2 baby!!!!:yep:

I just saw your new journal and this Turtle dove!! Muahzzzzz!!!! I have to unfreeze one of those bad boys for my cheat :)

Figuremomof4
06-22-2011, 08:07 AM
I just saw your new journal and this Turtle dove!! Muahzzzzz!!!! I have to unfreeze one of those bad boys for my cheat :)

Yeah you do! Soooo good :) I'm on here and active :yep:

Hey... I know you :)

NPCfigure
06-23-2011, 08:40 PM
Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know you too!!! LOL!!!! :hugme:

Figuremomof4
06-24-2011, 08:14 AM
Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know you too!!! LOL!!!! :hugme:

Hi mama!! 7 wks baby, 7 wks. It's GO time!!!!!!!!! :drool:

NPCfigure
06-24-2011, 04:07 PM
you got this standing on your head!!!! lets bring it home!!!!

Figuremomof4
06-24-2011, 05:58 PM
Hee Hee.. That would be sight to see, my boobs would then for sure be on the floor ;)

Figuremomof4
06-25-2011, 08:43 AM
Off to my friend Sandy's Stage Ready Summit in Kenosha. Should be a great time. She made treats (not that I can have any) ;) Then off to a photo shoot with John Lathrop. Looking forward to it. Beautiful day out so we're headin to the beach for some shots! Can't wait to see how they turn out. Happy Sat everyone. 7 wks!!!!!

Sunnyday
06-25-2011, 05:24 PM
Have fun at your shoot.

Figuremomof4
06-27-2011, 09:59 AM
Thanks. I did. They came out great and I can't wait to see them all.

Happy Monday everyone. Chest day today! Wooooot.. Build Build Build!!!

Figuremomof4
06-29-2011, 09:42 AM
Saw coach last night, fat droppin!!! Down to 8% and very excited about that :yep: No change in food yet, maybe next week. I just gotta keep doin what I'm doin and see what happens. I'm super excited about all the opportunities coming my way and hoping this year gets even better!!:yep:

Sunnyday
06-29-2011, 04:14 PM
Nice progress! 8% is a nice place to be. Like you said, keep doin what you're doin' and watch the changes.

The Prodigy
07-01-2011, 10:07 PM
Saw coach last night, fat droppin!!! Down to 8% and very excited about that :yep: No change in food yet, maybe next week. I just gotta keep doin what I'm doin and see what happens. I'm super excited about all the opportunities coming my way and hoping this year gets even better!!:yep:

Whose doing your diet/prep work?

Sunnyday
07-02-2011, 02:23 PM
Ya, that is mega-convenient! What he's doing is definitely working well! How you doing lately, about 6 weeks, right?

Figuremomof4
07-02-2011, 05:37 PM
Yes 6 weeks today. I can't wait cuz I'm F'N STARVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Figuremomof4
07-02-2011, 07:34 PM
Ok so... I'm feeling very tired and lethargic and loopy. I think it's diet related. I'm gonna post my diet, comment freely. This is from my diet coach and I've been on it for the past 8 weeks. I can't think straight and I'm dizzy!

M1- 1/2c oats with 1.5 scoops pp and a cla extreme
M2- 6 egg whites, tsp of glutamine, 1T MCT Oil
M3- Shake
M4- 6 oz chicken breast, cla extreme
M5- 6oz fish, 3-4oz greens, cla extreme
M6- shake
M7- 6 oz chicken broccoli
M8- Casein, ZMA and my screg lemonade

NPCfigure
07-02-2011, 07:56 PM
you already know what I think....Your body can not exist on that small amount of carb or fat.....how you feel is related to this diet

NPCfigure
07-02-2011, 07:58 PM
I also think you need less shakes and more real food....we have discussed this I know...but your health is more important to me at this point Turtle:hugme:

Sunnyday
07-02-2011, 08:53 PM
Whoa, that isn't very much food! With 6 weeks to go and knowing your bf is already below 8%, I hope you get some more food added in the next week or two.

Figuremomof4
07-02-2011, 09:03 PM
Whoa, that isn't very much food! With 6 weeks to go and knowing your bf is already below 8%, I hope you get some more food added in the next week or two.

I hope so. He said he was gonna change it up a bit this next week but I haven't heard what it's changing to yet. I was feeling sooooo bad and loopy. The pb helped a bit that I just had. I HOPE I get more food. :drool:

Sunnyday
07-02-2011, 09:27 PM
I can't recall how tall you are, but I am pretty sure you are taller than I am at 5'2". I realize all coaches have different philosophies and that is a good thing because competitors come in all shapes, sizes, and metabolic rates. You and your coach know what will work best for your body type and lifestyle.

Still, I'm worried for you on so little food. Not a lot of fiber there, either. Do you feel you are retaining or losing muscle?

I competed at 104 lbs and just under 7% bf. My diet from 8 weeks out did not change: about 1800 cals, 50%p, 30%f, 20% c. Although my diet was the same each and every day, my coach (Dave Pulcinella) made sure I was getting the bulk of my calories from whole foods including a mix of animal protein and TONS of fibrous carbs every day, along with a few scoops of protein powder. If at any time I mentioned I felt hungry to the point I wasn't "right", he increased my food. BTW, I also did very little cardio. Almost exactly one month after my comp I am only about 6 lbs above my comp weight and do zero cardio.

Figuremomof4
07-02-2011, 09:34 PM
I'm 5'5 1/2. Right now weighing in at 123.5 (after 4 meals). I don't think it's enough food and enough fats really. I want pb but he keeps saying no. He wants to strip me down then fill me out but I'm dizzy and loopy and lethargic the last 2 days. I'm not really hungry, just out of it. :drool: Not sure I'm gonna use him the next show to be honest. I think I wanna take myself in a different direction. I don't wanna be 4% bf on stage, I need some bulk or I'll look sick. I'm gonna stick it out and see how I look on stage in 6 weeks and go from there. I just think this is a cookie cutter diet he gave me since he hasn't changed ANYTHING in like 6 weeks.:confused:

katt981
07-03-2011, 12:55 PM
that doesn't seem like much at all... shouldn't you change it up.. 6 weeks without a revision seems like a long time???

Figuremomof4
07-03-2011, 04:42 PM
Yes it should change and I'm having issues even just getting ahold of him. Pissing me off!

Figuremomof4
07-04-2011, 10:08 AM
Well, got ahold of him finally and let's just say my concerns were not addressed. In fact I was told I worry to much, I'm being silly, this is normal etc. Hmmmm I shoulda stuck with my initial instinct and hired the first guy I was thinking about. Guess this is a life lesson I was meant to learn. That's how we grow. Next show I will NOT be using this tool that's for sure. My life is more important and my health! I did have a cheat meal last night burger and fries... I look better this morning and I feel better too. Hmmmm imagine that, real food and I look and feel better :) Ugh.... live and learn!

Figuremomof4
07-05-2011, 06:36 PM
Feelin like shit today. Threw up and was dizzy as hell. I added in some PB and felt a little better but not much. I hope this is just something my body can get rid of. This is NOT cool 5.5 weeks out. No gym today :( This can NOT continue!

Sunnyday
07-05-2011, 07:52 PM
Wow, that is NOT good at all! Hope you feel better soon.

Figuremomof4
07-06-2011, 09:11 AM
I fired his ass! I'm done. I can't do another 5.5 wks of him not caring about me at all. I just don't like his way of doing this. No contact at all since I told him I didn't feel good. Hasn't checked up on me once! What a dick! Anyway... I have a great friend helping me now whom I trust 100% and will listen to no matter what! I'm happy I have her in my life to help me out when I'm in a tough spot. I've worked really hard and I'm not gonna mess it up NOW!

Sunnyday
07-06-2011, 02:32 PM
WOW! So sorry you had to go through all that but at least you are with someone you trust now and that is good. How has your diet changed and how are you looking/feeling since the changes?

Figuremomof4
07-06-2011, 04:32 PM
WOW! So sorry you had to go through all that but at least you are with someone you trust now and that is good. How has your diet changed and how are you looking/feeling since the changes?

I'm good now Nothing really has changed yet, I get some fats now... I'll let ya know..

Sunnyday
07-06-2011, 09:46 PM
Fats added equals change. With that change you ought to be feeling better overall and hopefully in your WOs.

Figuremomof4
07-07-2011, 08:49 AM
Fats added equals change. With that change you ought to be feeling better overall and hopefully in your WOs.

Yes Maam!! I can't wait to see how I feel by the weekend with the added food changes. Changing my training up a bit too. Gotta make sure I'm dialed in :) :yep:

Sunnyday
07-07-2011, 02:58 PM
Consistency and baby steps and you WILL be dialed in, girl!

Figuremomof4
07-07-2011, 06:20 PM
Consistency and baby steps and you WILL be dialed in, girl!

Yep got a HUGE change in diet (for a week anyway) and a great new training schedule. I can't wait to see what happens in the next 5 weeks. I love her for helping me. Now THAT'S what FRIENDS do!!! :hmn:

Sunnyday
07-07-2011, 08:36 PM
Congrats on the changes. Super psyched for ya!

Figuremomof4
07-08-2011, 09:43 AM
Congrats on the changes. Super psyched for ya!

Thanks, me too!! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy now and trust what she's doing 100% no questions asked. Whatever she says, I'll do :yep:

Figuremomof4
07-09-2011, 10:49 AM
5 weeks out and I'm ready to rock and roll. Cardio got kicked up to twice a day and food changed. I'm a happy camper. I'm sure I won't be in a week or two though In a GREAT mood and happy I made some changes. My life was taking a turn for the worse but I changed it up and it's all good now. Positive people equal positive results. No more negatives for me. I got rid of them all!

5 weeks baby, 5 weeks!!! :yep:

Figuremomof4
07-12-2011, 05:17 PM
Ok.... new twist.... As far as my prep goes, I MIGHT back out of the Aug show I was planning on and focus more on my diet (the right way now). I don't know. Talking about it now with new coach. I maybe think it's the best for me but I'm not sure. I want to do Aug but I just think waiting might give me a chance to eat the way I should have been eating all along and gain back a little size. Up in the air right now.. Plus money is tight and I'd save a bunch not doing it. We shall see. Any advise??

Figuremomof4
07-13-2011, 12:10 PM
Nope.. decided not to back out. I've come this far and I'm doin it! Full force baby!!! 4 weeks and 3 days peeps, 4 weeks and 3 days!!!! Time to rock and roll!!

Sunnyday
07-13-2011, 04:23 PM
Love that you're goin' for it! That can be a very hard decision at any time in the season.

Figuremomof4
07-14-2011, 01:27 PM
Period!! Which means, I'll have it for next months show. FML. Happy show day, bloated and crampy. UGH.. Oh well.. more water deplete for me since I'll be holding about 5lbs of extra water. DUMB PERIOD. I hate being a girl sometimes!!! :hypno:

Suzanne
07-14-2011, 02:14 PM
Period!! Which means, I'll have it for next months show. FML. Happy show day, bloated and crampy. UGH.. Oh well.. more water deplete for me since I'll be holding about 5lbs of extra water. DUMB PERIOD. I hate being a girl sometimes!!! :hypno:

glad you found someone to work with that is better for you!

yes being a girl sucks sometimes!

Figuremomof4
07-16-2011, 10:17 AM
Yes, I'm super happy. 4 wks today! Rest day for me., well, cardio :) 3 days on one cardio, 3 days on. I love the new schedule. The rest is nice especially since I'm lifting heavy the first 3 days still. Food will be changing tomorrow I'm sure.. more fish for me ;) Happy Saturday everyone. Enjoy your weekend :)

Figuremomof4
07-18-2011, 10:11 AM
Who's sore from doing 120 walking lunges, squats, plie' squats, ham curls, extensions, butt blasters..... THIS GIRL! OUCH. I really worked it last night. Crazy workout but I got through it. Giant set of shoulders too. BURN BABY BURN!!! 3 weeks and 5 days!!!

Sunnyday
07-18-2011, 01:59 PM
That WO puts me to shame! But I bet it was worth it 'cause it sounds like you are gonna look awesome in 3 weeks! Sorry for the diet changes to come but it sounds like you are ready for it.

Figuremomof4
07-18-2011, 05:24 PM
That WO puts me to shame! But I bet it was worth it 'cause it sounds like you are gonna look awesome in 3 weeks! Sorry for the diet changes to come but it sounds like you are ready for it.

I'm ready for it!! So far only PB and my shake have been dropped. Still get fish, sw pot and chicken and greens. I'm ok with it, hungry but ok. That light leg/shoulder day killed me last night. It was torture but it works!!!! :yep:

Sunnyday
07-18-2011, 05:34 PM
You got that right...whatever works! :D

Figuremomof4
07-19-2011, 10:42 AM
Looking forward to the changes though. Can't wait to see what she does to me :) I'm feeling great so that's good. I was feeling soooo horrible that I'm just happy to not be dizzy and nautious anymore. Training is going really well and I feel strong even 3 weeks out ;)

Sunnyday
07-19-2011, 09:30 PM
Can't tell you how glad I am to read your posts and find out you're not dizzy and all that anymore! Enjoy the strength as long as you've got it. :)

Figuremomof4
07-23-2011, 10:17 AM
3 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am getting so super excited to be on stage again. I'm seeing results almost daily and dropped another lb overnight. Cheat meal today!! Cheesburger and fries YUM! Can't wait. I might have to wear a bib from all the drool comin out of my mouth :) I am loving the changes she is making and I'm so thankful to have her! 3 weeks is gonna FLY by and I can't wait to share pics with you all!! Thanks for all your support so far and I hope I do you proud!

NPCfigure
07-24-2011, 12:02 AM
3 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am getting so super excited to be on stage again. I'm seeing results almost daily and dropped another lb overnight. Cheat meal today!! Cheesburger and fries YUM! Can't wait. I might have to wear a bib from all the drool comin out of my mouth :) I am loving the changes she is making and I'm so thankful to have her! 3 weeks is gonna FLY by and I can't wait to share pics with you all!! Thanks for all your support so far and I hope I do you proud!

Thank Goodness for Opps I crapped my pants...or you never could have made throught the stepmill tonight! THanks Opps I Crapped my Pants" lol;)

Figuremomof4
07-24-2011, 02:46 PM
Yes Maam!! You know it. Thanks for keeping me occupied so I could make it through :) Love ya!!!

Figuremomof4
07-26-2011, 12:04 PM
Cramps are killer today. Ovulating sucks! I GAINED a lb overnight. 1.45 min of cardio and I GAINED a lb. Ugh.. Dumb bloat!! Gonna take out the greens for the next few meals (per coach) and see if that helps.. Gonna drink lotso coffee to poop ;) Not that I need help with that. OICMP! I'm excited to see the changes these next 2 weeks and look forward to taking that stage by storm! I'm super happy to have made it this far and other than the massive cramps, I'm feeling great and ready! Getting everything together and excited!!

NPCfigure
07-27-2011, 09:10 AM
Cramps are killer today. Ovulating sucks! I GAINED a lb overnight. 1.45 min of cardio and I GAINED a lb. Ugh.. Dumb bloat!! Gonna take out the greens for the next few meals (per coach) and see if that helps.. Gonna drink lotso coffee to poop ;) Not that I need help with that. OICMP! I'm excited to see the changes these next 2 weeks and look forward to taking that stage by storm! I'm super happy to have made it this far and other than the massive cramps, I'm feeling great and ready! Getting everything together and excited!!

Just make sure you have your OICMP with you at all times, because you never know when an accident can happen!! hahaha!! I can definately say I do not miss that TOM! Ugh....it shall pass, and no worries on show day! Hey how long you think it will take for me to eat dinner tonight???

Figuremomof4
07-27-2011, 03:03 PM
Just make sure you have your OICMP with you at all times, because you never know when an accident can happen!! hahaha!! I can definately say I do not miss that TOM! Ugh....it shall pass, and no worries on show day! Hey how long you think it will take for me to eat dinner tonight???

Well per yesterday's record time, I'm gonna guess 60 min. :hugme:

Figuremomof4
07-27-2011, 03:03 PM
Fat Dropping and Muscles POOPING ;)

NPCfigure
07-28-2011, 10:44 PM
Well per yesterday's record time, I'm gonna guess 60 min. :hugme:

it only took 45 min! good guess!!

Figuremomof4
07-29-2011, 09:56 AM
You'd better start a journal now that you're with Carlo! Start writing girl!!! It's gonna be a TOTALLY different experience now that you're gonna wanna remember!!

Sunnyday
07-29-2011, 03:08 PM
Gettin' close! Psyched for ya! :D

Figuremomof4
07-29-2011, 04:34 PM
Gettin' close! Psyched for ya! :D

Me too!!! Super excited. Starting to get everything in order.. My lists made of stuff I need or need to do. Can't wait!!! Just found out though that Tilapia is raised by eating it's own waste... gross.. gonna switch fish tonight. Off to the store I go to try a filet of different stuff. Haddock, Flounder, Cod, Pollock... we'll see what I like. Damn!!!!

Figuremomof4
07-30-2011, 08:47 AM
2 weeks peeps, 2 weeks!! OMG!!! Sittin at 123 but I'm good with that. I look really lean so I'm good. I know I'll drop more in 2 weeks but if I don't, I'm good. Gotta send pics to coach to see if she's gonna keep cardio the same or up it (Lord help me). Got some stuff yesterday, a new kimono and black sheets :) Gotta love brining black sheets to a comp :) Better than payin an upcharge for wrecking theirs ;) Got the prettiest Purple Paisley robe. I love it!! Gotta find a tank dress to wear for after show dinner so I look purdy.. Some cute sketcher heals and I'll be good to go. I think I have everything in order. I gotta get some new bling, but other than that, I'm good. I could wear what I've worn, but... I wanna get new stuff (part of being a girlie girl).

Got my fish last night, gonna try Mahi today and Cod to see which one I like best. Any recommendations on how to season the Mahi?? I use Mrs. Dash Garlic and Herb on my white fish, do you think that would taste ok on that type of fish??

EXCITED!!

Figuremomof4
08-02-2011, 05:46 PM
11 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG 11 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wooooooooooot!!

I'm so excited and ready to see what changes come my way over the next week! Gym is getting harder to get through since energy is low but I'm doin the best I can and lifting moderately. Working the stairs til the last second to make sure my legs and glutes come in nice and lean. Abs a little bloated cuz my period is coming early next week I think but that will go away with the dand root and uva that I'm taking hopefully. I'm SUPER excited and so is my hubby and kids. Can't wait to make them proud!!

Figuremomof4
08-03-2011, 11:41 AM
10 days out and I'm VERY cranky today!!! Period coming anytime, bloated, feel like crying! Gained a lb overnight for NO fucking reason and I'm just pissed off today!!!

PFEPerformance
08-03-2011, 01:19 PM
10 days out and I'm VERY cranky today!!! Period coming anytime, bloated, feel like crying! Gained a lb overnight for NO fucking reason and I'm just pissed off today!!!

Been following along - best of luck to you!!! Gotta love the F'in hormones!!! Hang in there!!

Sunnyday
08-03-2011, 10:30 PM
Hey mama! I just got back from vaca and had to stop by to wish you well! Woo hoo!

Figuremomof4
08-04-2011, 08:53 AM
I can feel my period coming on, here's hoping it comes in the next few days so I don't have it for the show!!

Did my 2nd to last leg/shldr lift last night, was exhausting but I made it through. It felt SOOOOOO heavy :) Did my 1:45 min of cardio and got outa there.

9 days!!! I can't believe it's in 9 days!!! I'm SOOOOOO ready to be on stage again, it feels like home to me. I just hope I'm really ready. Today is my 2nd to last Back/Tri lift, I gotta bust this one out to make sure my back and tri's are tight! Everything needs one last push to really make it pop. My arms and shoulders are poppin, my legs are lean, my tummy's bloated cuz of the period coming but that'll go away... I think I'm ready!! :yep:

Figuremomof4
08-04-2011, 02:20 PM
Hey mama! I just got back from vaca and had to stop by to wish you well! Woo hoo!

Thanks!! 9 days!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOT

The Prodigy
08-05-2011, 11:44 PM
Well? Update us!!

Figuremomof4
08-06-2011, 05:23 AM
7 days! As I sit here at 4:17am thinking to myself, "what the hell am I doing up?" I can't help but think how far I've come this year. From being off for 10 months doing nothing because of my shoulder surgery, feeling soooo sorry for myself, crying all the time cuz everyone else could work out... feeling down and out to being 7 days out from a show and feeling VERY ready! I'm very blessed! I think I look better this show than I even did the shows I did in 2009!! Guess the time off helped and I didn't even know it :) I'm SUPER ready and can't wait to be on stage again. I hope the judges like what they see. I've worked really hard to bring my shoulders back up and to lean out my lower half (my problem area so to speak). I've been doing the stairs like a mad woman now switching to the bike to really tighten up this last 4 days. I have veins like never before, I have muscles I didn't even know existed and I'm excited to see that. I'm STARVING right about now so I'm drinking water to get me through til M1 ;) Made myself some coffee too. I'm ready Gail, I'm ready! I'm looking forward to the next show and then my off season (9) months to really build build build and with Jillian by my side guiding me along the way, I KNOW I'll be good to go come next July!!

I couldn't feel more blessed to have the support system that I have and I can't wait to make them all proud!

7 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Figuremomof4
08-07-2011, 09:50 AM
Well, let hell week commence :) Although, it's not really that bad, same til Thurs then I get to actually have some red meat!!! Wooooooooot! Can't wait. Waiting for my period still... hope it comes soon and not the day of the show! Getting everything together, bad packed, schedule typed up.. I like to be organized so I don't have to worry about anything or else I feel like this :drool:

Sunnyday
08-07-2011, 09:43 PM
Weeeeeeeeeeeeee! Peak week is hheeeeerrrrreee! :D

Figuremomof4
08-08-2011, 02:14 PM
5 days and I got my period last night so YEAH I will NOT have it for the show!! Gonna be prepared anyway but.. it shouldn't last that long. Did my last back/tri workout this morning and my cardio.. goin back for round 2 later tonight. Things are going well, can't wait!!

Sunnyday
08-08-2011, 02:16 PM
Super-happy for you that you will NOT have your period for the show. That is awesome! Are your bags all packed already?

Figuremomof4
08-08-2011, 04:49 PM
Bag is almost packed, so nice I don't have to pack makeup ;) I don't need much this time. Spiral iron, my black sheets, my VS yoga pants and a top, a dress for after and my robe. Flip flops, jewelry etc.. Not much else but my food of course.. Gotta wait to see what she wants me to bring. I think steak, sw pot, rice cakes and some PB! Woooooooot. I'm VERY excited but nervous. I hope I've done enough cuz there's nothin I can change now. I did however get my x-in laws treadmill for the next show. It's going in my basement, so... I'll be REALLY ready for Sept ;)

Figuremomof4
08-08-2011, 05:35 PM
Have you ever found yourself standing over the kitchen stove eating cooked asparagus with your fingers right off the pan?? Welp... that was me a minute ago.. Soooo pathetic

Figuremomof4
08-10-2011, 05:47 AM
Yeah baby!! Last lift completed last night, now just cardio today and tomorrow morning then it's coast time!!! Woooooooooooot :D

Figuremomof4
08-10-2011, 05:48 AM
Can't wait to see everyone and have my salted caramel gelato for my dessert on Sat night! I been looking forward to that since I bought it last week! Yummmmmmmmmmm

Figuremomof4
08-10-2011, 06:09 AM
Just found out that Rx will be covering my show on Sat! Yeah baby!! Also Comcast Cable will be there and more special surprises as well! I can't wait!! :yep::yep::yep::yep::yep::yep::yep::yep:

Sunnyday
08-10-2011, 02:58 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! I'm so excited for you!

And I thought I was the only one who ate food right out of the pan that close to show time. Great (lean) minds think alike! Heh. :D

Figuremomof4
08-10-2011, 04:29 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! I'm so excited for you!

And I thought I was the only one who ate food right out of the pan that close to show time. Great (lean) minds think alike! Heh. :D

You know it.. Why dirty a dish or eve a fork for that matter :) Hands work just as well. As Ina Garten says "hands are a cooks best tool", well, "hands are a competitors friend" is what I say ;)

Figuremomof4
08-11-2011, 10:37 AM
2 days peeps, 2 days!!! Steak today!!!! ;)

katt981
08-11-2011, 11:03 AM
OMG it's SOOOO close!!! I'm excited for you!! :excited:

Sunnyday
08-11-2011, 02:36 PM
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEE EAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKK!

Yum. Enjoy!

'nuff said.

Figuremomof4
08-11-2011, 05:07 PM
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEE EAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKK!

Yum. Enjoy!

'nuff said.

You said it girl!! I'm on my 3rd piece of ezekiel bread today and LOVING it!!

Sunnyday
08-11-2011, 08:05 PM
Dang, 3rd piece. That says it all.

Figuremomof4
08-15-2011, 10:02 AM
Well, the weekend was fun, met a lot of really great peeps.. I ended up taking 4th in Jr. Masters and 6th in the Open. I'm not too thrilled with those results but I gotta put my big girl pants on and move onto the next one. I'm eating, I'm drinking water, I'm a happy girl :) Thanks to all those who asked how it went and supported me through this first one. Next one is in 6 short weeks!! Hoping I come in leaner... I was 118 on Sat.... don't know how much leaner I could have gotten but I'm gonna try!! My Elliptical comes delivered to the house on the 18th and once it's in, LOOK OUT!! I WILL be leaner this go around. I'm on fire now!

"The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place... and I donīt care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently, if you let it. You, me or nobody, is gonna hit as hard as life. But ain't about how hard you hit... It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. Thatīs how winning is done. Now, if you know what you worth, go out and get what you worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits. And not pointing fingers saying: You ainīt what you wanna be because of him or her or anybody. Cowards do that and that ainīt you! Youīre better than that!" (Rocky Balboa)

katt981
08-15-2011, 01:08 PM
you were in the top 5 - that's AWESOME! Everyone here says it's not about the placing, it's how you've improved yourself!! :hmn:

Good luck with the next adventure in 6 weeks!

Sunnyday
08-15-2011, 03:21 PM
Congrats on your placing! It always depends on who else shows up and who is judging, and those things you CAN'T control. You gotta compete against yourself and then when you've given it your 100% in every area you CAN control, you've already won before you even take the stage. So now that you've put it behind you and put your "big girl pants on" (love that line), yeah it's onward & upward...go get 'em! :D

Figuremomof4
08-15-2011, 09:11 PM
Congrats on your placing! It always depends on who else shows up and who is judging, and those things you CAN'T control. You gotta compete against yourself and then when you've given it your 100% in every area you CAN control, you've already won before you even take the stage. So now that you've put it behind you and put your "big girl pants on" (love that line), yeah it's onward & upward...go get 'em! :D

Amen! Onward and upward.. Changing up a few things in the next 6 wks so hopefully I'll come in a little leaner and harder. I'm looking forward to it immensley. Can't wait to get back on stage. No nerves this time, just setting my sights on 1st place!!!! :yep:

Figuremomof4
08-15-2011, 09:13 PM
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Mike/Desktop/Rocky.php

Figuremomof4
08-17-2011, 04:02 AM
Thinking of taking EFX K-Otic for a pre workout... anyone taken this and if so, thoughts?? Also, EFX has a Kre-Alkalyn creatine... anyone use this too?? Thinking of things I wanna do in my off season to help make some gains! Thanks

Figuremomof4
08-18-2011, 06:50 AM
Elliptical comes today!! Wooooooot. I could be working out right now instead of sitting at the dining room table :) I have to come in tighter for this next show. They told me I wasn't lean enough. All I can do it keep to my diet and work out hard, hopefully changes will come in the next 5.5 weeks. I was upset at my placings at first but I know everything happens for a reason and I just have to trust in God and know that he has a bigger plan for me :) I'm going to work hard and eat right and just go with it. Speaking of that, time for my ezekiel lol. Happy Thursday everyone.

P.S. Give me tips for better abs.. I have to get more definition in them. Hard cuz I've had 2 surgeries on my stomach :( Gallbladder and C-Section. But I know I can get more defined if I do it the right way. Help... Decline stuff maybe???

Figuremomof4
08-23-2011, 09:20 AM
Well, I'm back in the saddle again for another show. 31 days and I'llo be up on stage again, hopefully with a better turn out. I wasn't at all happy with my placings at the last show, so this time I'm working harder and going to come in leaner which in turn should help me place better. I'm ok with it, I just thought I was going to do better per the prejudging call outs.

So, off to the gym I go working on my legs and shoulders :yep:

katt981
08-23-2011, 11:03 AM
yep! Focused & goals set is a great way to go! :yep:

Sunnyday
08-23-2011, 03:52 PM
31 days - yaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Figuremomof4
06-10-2012, 06:08 PM
OMG I haven't posted on here since last year?? NO way!!! Well, I'm 5.5 wks out from Masters Nationals, so I'll be journaling a LOT, ranting about how hungry and tired I am so... guess you'll be seeing a lot from me in the next couple weeks :) Look better than ever thanks to my coach Carlo Filippone!! LOVE him!!!

Sunnyday
06-11-2012, 03:01 PM
Hey there, stranger! Glad you're back... ANNND just 5.5 weeks out! Woot!

The Prodigy
06-11-2012, 11:55 PM
Welcome back! We missed you! How are things going?

Figuremomof4
08-07-2012, 01:38 PM
Welcome back! We missed you! How are things going?

Thanks, I missed being here. As you all know, prepping takes every ounce of brain power and to train and eat and write woulda been tooooooo much for this ol girl to handle ;)

I did Masters Nationals on July 20th in Pittsburgh. It didn't go well. I looked awesome I thought but.... I was last call outs. I was totally ok with it though cuz I had worked my ASS off literally and I looked the best I've ever looked so I was good. There was a lot of talk about politics going on but I don't get involved in idol gossip. I just train, get up there, present the best ME possible and let the placings fall where they may.

I am now in off season. Coach doesn't want me dieting anymore (I had been dieting since Dec). He wants me to pack on some good size and kick some figure ass in the spring, so that's what I'm doing.

How's everyone doing? I miss you guys!!

The Prodigy
08-07-2012, 04:47 PM
Thanks, I missed being here. As you all know, prepping takes every ounce of brain power and to train and eat and write woulda been tooooooo much for this ol girl to handle ;)

I did Masters Nationals on July 20th in Pittsburgh. It didn't go well. I looked awesome I thought but.... I was last call outs. I was totally ok with it though cuz I had worked my ASS off literally and I looked the best I've ever looked so I was good. There was a lot of talk about politics going on but I don't get involved in idol gossip. I just train, get up there, present the best ME possible and let the placings fall where they may.

I am now in off season. Coach doesn't want me dieting anymore (I had been dieting since Dec). He wants me to pack on some good size and kick some figure ass in the spring, so that's what I'm doing.

How's everyone doing? I miss you guys!!

LUCKY YOU! I wish I could not be on a diet...with the metabolic damage I would gain 50 pounds in a week! Are you just eating whatever you want????

Figuremomof4
08-07-2012, 09:23 PM
LUCKY YOU! I wish I could not be on a diet...with the metabolic damage I would gain 50 pounds in a week! Are you just eating whatever you want????

God no! I'm still on an off season diet, just get 2 cheats a week. So, I consider that not a diet :) I've gained 14 lbs since the show but I wanna make sure that it doesn't get any more fat gains, just hard lean gains.

Sunnyday
08-07-2012, 09:33 PM
Hey hey! Glad you're back! Congrats on your best look ever and kudos for having such a great mindset about competing! :)

Post up some offseason workouts when you get a chance!

Figuremomof4
08-08-2012, 08:37 PM
Hey hey! Glad you're back! Congrats on your best look ever and kudos for having such a great mindset about competing! :)

Post up some offseason workouts when you get a chance!

Hey you!! How are ya!! Thank you!!! I was VERY happy with how I looked. I rocked it as far as I'm concerned. :)

Here ya go! And I'll post some off season pics too. Right now I'm sitting at 142. I'm totally ok with that. I made HUGE gains before this show and am VERY happy with where I am now. I can't WAIT til spring!!!!

I am now training this way:

Mon- Back, Abs, 30 min cardio
Tues- Chest, Bi's, 30 min cardio
Wed- Cardio only 40 min
Thurs- LEGS NO cardio
Fri- Shoulders, Tri's, 30 min cardio
Sat- Cardio only 40 min

Want specifics too?? Which ones??

Sunnyday
08-08-2012, 10:11 PM
I always like learning about other peoples' training splits. It's fun (for me) to appreciate how our bodies are so different. :)

As far as specifics, fave exercises per bodypart would be cool.