PDA

View Full Version : Jason Arntz' NPC Jersey Shore

stephaniewicked
04-27-2011, 05:19 AM
Who's going/competing? I'll be hitting the stage in bikini, before heading off to Jr USAs a few days later... :)

supbro!
04-27-2011, 10:22 PM
Going to be my first show ever. Entering novice lightweight (hopefully) as well as the masters lightweight. The last 16 weeks or so have been a true learning experience and hopefull they'll pay off.

supbro!
04-27-2011, 10:24 PM
Question for you SW. I'm coming down from North Jersey and since this is an all day event , am i best off renting a hotel room down ther for the day?

stephaniewicked
04-28-2011, 07:31 PM
I live in central Jersey and was considering this, but then I did some research and changed my mind. The hotels are a few miles away at a minimum... not to mention they're either more than I care to spend for a local show or look like they might be seedy little places that I don't want to take chances on.

Maybe I'll bring my laptop and go hang out at a Dunkin' Donuts or someplace with wifi for a few hours... trying to figure it out.

allmusclestuff
04-28-2011, 07:34 PM
Sheru Classic in Mumbia
This event will be third highest cash award show in the world with Mens getting $130k among top 6 and Women $20k. Total cash award are $150k. Top 6 olympians have agreed to come and compete for the show which will attract lot of media and publicity (JAY CUTLER, BRENCH WARREN, DENNIS WOLF, KIA GREENE, VICTOR MARINEZ, EVAN CENTOPANI, DEXTER JACKSON)

genepool
05-16-2011, 01:50 AM
Good thing u didnt compete. this show was 100% judged on politics other than figure which was fairly judged. Been to so many local shows and the overall for bikini and mens bodybuilding were poor judgements, but the top brass associated with the NPC here knows why..

madcroc29
05-16-2011, 10:24 PM
Good thing u didnt compete. this show was 100% judged on politics other than figure which was fairly judged. Been to so many local shows and the overall for bikini and mens bodybuilding were poor judgements, but the top brass associated with the NPC here knows why..

I competed thus was my first itsa good learning experience but I felt like I brought the best I could that day, it's not what the judges were looking for so onto the next one and make the improvements necessary

rufine
05-17-2011, 02:21 PM
We have posted the pictures from the 2011 NPC NJ Jersey Shore show.

http://www.mycontestpix.com/2011/2011JerseyShore.aspx

Enjoy!!

JohnnyStyles
05-17-2011, 03:04 PM
Very very off season guest posers....!!!