PDA

View Full Version : SwollNMember's Ipam Log

SwollNMember
04-28-2011, 01:33 AM
Thought I may as well log this.

Took 9mg melatonin one hour before bed and injected 100mcg ipam just before this post. Its lights out in a a few minutes.

I'm surprised at just how little liquid is needed to be injected to get 100mcg of the ipam. Reconstituting went well and was easy. Once the bac water was injected and with a little gentle rolling the wafer dissolved into a clear liquid.

Very few of the wafers were still in a round condition and most of them were broken up inside the vials somewhat by the time I received my shipment though they were wrapped and protected very well.

I'll be injecting again in the AM before fasted cardio.

Dre23
04-28-2011, 02:10 PM
I see you injecting 2x/day unless I missed something SM.

Are you gonna add a third injection so that you're getting one every 8hrs or so?

From what I've read, that seems to be the standard protocol.

SwollNMember
05-22-2011, 03:38 PM
I see you injecting 2x/day unless I missed something SM.

Are you gonna add a third injection so that you're getting one every 8hrs or so?

From what I've read, that seems to be the standard protocol.

Sorry for the late answer. I've been injecting 2x day minimum. My work situation makes it difficult to pin 3x day and still be in an optimal pre or post meal administration window. Also, refrigeration is a problem since I have to keep what I'm doing on the down low due to where I work.

SwollNMember
05-22-2011, 03:42 PM
I've been pinning at least twice a day, immediately upon waking 1hr minimum before breakfast and just before going to sleep for the night.

There is a definite reduction in VAT and I seem to be able to handle carbs much better than before.

Dre23
05-23-2011, 12:05 PM
What you're doing sounds good. Glad to hear it working out for you.
Please keep the log going!