PDA

View Full Version : Kai Greene is a Beast.

F.K.M.
02-11-2009, 08:01 PM
So, MD posted that vid of Kai training. I was kinda disappointed that I didn't hear Dave asking Kai some questions about his training style, etc.

So, when are you guys going to get him on the show? Before or after the Arnold? It'd be cool if you could get Charles Glass on there too! Are these guys off limits or what?

For those who haven't seen it, here's Kai's Leg,Glute work out.

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/1895/218/

I've never heard of the "Jefferson"...any history on that movement?

GrayBull
02-11-2009, 08:09 PM
There was a little article on the jefferson last year in MD. Maybe it was in Greene's section, I don't know. But if you do a quick search on the net you'll get some info.

Had been wanting to try it but wasn't sure about form. Will have to give it a shot now that I've seen it performed and explained.

buster12
02-11-2009, 08:12 PM
looks sweet.

IF I TOOK ROIDS I'D BE MR OLYMPIA
02-11-2009, 08:14 PM
So, MD posted that vid of Kai training. I was kinda disappointed that I didn't hear Dave asking Kai some questions about his training style, etc.

So, when are you guys going to get him on the show? Before or after the Arnold? It'd be cool if you could get Charles Glass on there too! Are these guys off limits or what?

For those who haven't seen it, here's Kai's Leg,Glute work out.

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/1895/218/

I've never heard of the "Jefferson"...any history on that movement?

he is contracted to MD isnt he? MEANING NO KAI GREENE.. i doubt blechman will allow him on here.

JamesWebb
02-11-2009, 08:58 PM
kai is the man cant wait to see him at the arnold

huge285
02-11-2009, 09:04 PM
Imagine that... an entire video on Kai's glutes?

antonio
02-11-2009, 09:06 PM
Wow, same topic, totally different reactions on this video on here:
http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?t=404

Carlos Godoy
02-11-2009, 09:09 PM
great video...
Cris Cornier appers there..
lol

red barraca
02-11-2009, 09:17 PM
yeah pretty gay steve,and whats the deal with branch doing chest most of the video's?

Maximus78
02-11-2009, 09:23 PM
You think Victor will get jealous? :(

GirlyMuscle
02-11-2009, 09:27 PM
Exactly my thoughts!

02-11-2009, 09:31 PM

you talking to the bodybuilders afterwards playing over the vid was the best part about the in the trenches videos!!

Sandpig
02-11-2009, 09:34 PM
I couldn't even watch the whole thing.
When they showed that few from behind at the bottom of the Stepmill, I almost died laughing.:eek: Dave would never have done that!

jim
02-11-2009, 09:36 PM

ouch.

MrDiamondCalves
02-11-2009, 09:51 PM
Yeah I watched the video and it surely missed Dave asking some questions. Theres only so much glute workout I can take.

Amado Carrillo Fuentes
02-11-2009, 09:55 PM
the second part is up
steve b is masturbating hardcore to it right now

ironstudent
02-11-2009, 10:18 PM
the second part is up
steve b is masturbating hardcore to it right now

ha thats exactly what I was thinking. Kai is awesome, but that video blows

Taylor Normandeau
02-11-2009, 10:39 PM
"wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!"

Bryan Hildebrand
02-11-2009, 10:41 PM
there is zero reason to do jeffersons so damn light. none. fucker either doesnt want to give up training secrets or blechman was so tight up kai's ass, he couldnt lift any heavier.

Taylor Normandeau
02-11-2009, 10:53 PM
there is zero reason to do jeffersons so damn light. none. fucker either doesnt want to give up training secrets or blechman was so tight up kai's ass, he couldnt lift any heavier.

Yah what's he doing? 95 lbs? I've never tried those (and probably won't), but I can't imagine that 95 lbs would be the weight I'd use, let alone for a beastly pro.

zachdg
02-11-2009, 11:07 PM
dont dog the exercise unless you have tried it yourself. Im sure theres a method to Kai's madness and theres a reason for everything hes doing. I do agree with you though..kind of strange that its an entire video on glutes..especially that cam view of Kais ass! haha

Taylor Normandeau
02-11-2009, 11:16 PM
I'm sure it's an effective exercise, but looks too awkward for me and my fat fat ass is big enough as it is.

I'm sure he doesn't just do ALL glutes one day, he obviously has something else in that day on his split...so why the fuck is the video just glutes? WHEW?

He is a beast though, I like his training philosphy. I won't talk about his posing though............................................ ...........................................

Psychosocial
02-11-2009, 11:32 PM
Is it really necessary for a competitors glutes to be so damn big? I mean no disrespect, Kai has an amazing physique, but why so much focus on glutes?

By the way, I thought glutes get shredded through dieting+cardio not by spot reduction.

BuffGuy
02-11-2009, 11:38 PM
I must say that workout with the bar between his legs is something new. Never seen that before.. interesting..

Taylor Normandeau
02-11-2009, 11:40 PM
Is it really necessary for a competitors glutes to be so damn big? I mean no disrespect, Kai has an amazing physique, but why so much focus on glutes?

By the way, I thought glutes get shredded through dieting+cardio not by spot reduction.

I didn't know that many pro's put so much damn focus on glute training, I figured they just got huge glutes from all the deadlifts, squats, leg press etc.

Bunch of butt lovers!

Taylor Normandeau
02-11-2009, 11:41 PM
I must say that workout with the bar between his legs is something new. Never seen that before.. interesting..

to be honest I don't see any benefit to doing that as opposed to sumo-style wide leg deadlifts, except of course the friction of the cold steal on your love bumps.

I'm no doctor though!

Mike Marcano
02-11-2009, 11:45 PM
Well most guys actually don't get shredded glutes for two reasons.....one is conditioning, OR they have no muscle to STRIATE! If your glutes or quads or delts or tris or WHATEVER are underdeveloped, then they will lack striations as you need the muscle pushing against the skin.

F.K.M.
02-12-2009, 02:30 AM
LOL @ the responses. Well, I decided to train calves and hammies today, and could not resist attempting to do "Jeffersons". Hey, it's late, not too many people in the gym, so...wel I have to say, when done exactly the way Kai states to do them, this shit is ridiculously hard. I thought better than to put two quarters on the ends, I figured if he's doing that, my little narrow ass better try something lighter (about one hundred and five pounds). Anyway, you feel it really in the glute and ham tie in when you keep your knees out, but when your knees eventually waver in it lights up your quads like a blow torch was put to'm.

After like three sets, I was toasted (alternating lead leg...so really like 6 sets). If you're man enough to try it in a gym and not give a fuck, I think you'll be strangely surprised at how tough it is. But yeah, it is a bit strange just showing him doing the abductor and this move...but I was dying when he was singing, "two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce cheese..." hilarious.

all right, time to eat. again.

STEELERJ-XL
02-12-2009, 04:06 AM
imagine that... An entire video on kai's glutes?

lol

Swede
02-12-2009, 05:41 AM
CAN THEY STOP FILMING HIS DAMN GLUTES!!!!

Normal fans doesnt give a fuck about that.

baby gorilla
02-12-2009, 05:41 AM

the 2nd fucken video is his glutes part 2!!

fitQuest
02-12-2009, 06:01 AM
and then people wonder why bodybuilding is not accepted!!

Steve Buttman is a closet homo and a pervert
Kai Green is little more than a whore

Razer
02-12-2009, 06:10 AM

Too funny!!! By the way I'm getting my nose pierced first thing tomorrow!:D

Not that there's anything wrong with that but the bull sized ring is a little too big....

BIGLOUIE
02-12-2009, 07:15 AM
hate to go against the grain here......but im actaully very very entertained by the video and what he has to say on training....i dont think it needs 2 parts thats just stupid!
and yeah i miss the dave interview questions, he always asked exactly what i wanted to know

BABOON
02-12-2009, 07:33 AM
The only thing worse than that glute video is the people who try to defend it. It really was a disgusting piece of film. I am not homophobic in the slightest, in fact, I'd probably fuck a man if he bought me lunch, but that video crossed the line.

Canuck_Muscle
02-12-2009, 07:46 AM
The only thing worse than that glute video is the people who try to defend it. It really was a disgusting piece of film. I am not homophobic in the slightest, in fact, I'd probably fuck a man if he bought me lunch, but that video crossed the line.

You like Italian or Chinese? :rolleyes:

02-12-2009, 07:56 AM
the only thing worse than that glute video is the people who try to defend it. It really was a disgusting piece of film. I am not homophobic in the slightest, in fact, i'd probably fuck a man if he bought me lunch, but that video crossed the line.

tna impact style?

ryantunna
02-12-2009, 08:03 AM
yeah that video was pretty gay but I did learn a little about glute training. :rolleyes:

Hardcore
02-12-2009, 08:06 AM
A true freak.

BABOON
02-12-2009, 08:14 AM
You like Italian or Chinese? :rolleyes:

Just take me to Burger King, baby..

Maximus78
02-12-2009, 08:24 AM
Part 3: Kai Greene blasts his hip flexors with his famous unconventional exercises.. stay tuned! <<sigghhh>> ;)

-SB

MRT
02-12-2009, 08:32 AM

Make that 2 entire videos on Kai's glutes.

knine110
02-12-2009, 08:37 AM
Next we are going to have an ALL PRO GLUTE MASSACRE!!! How the best butts are built in the pros, lol.

Psychosocial
02-12-2009, 04:18 PM
I didn't know that many pro's put so much damn focus on glute training, I figured they just got huge glutes from all the deadlifts, squats, leg press etc.

Bunch of butt lovers!

Ya I thought so too lol