PDA

View Full Version : old pics

ayezer
05-03-2011, 12:35 PM
boy this was a mistake looked at today

http://www.bodybuilders.com/yezer.htm?welcome=true

either can be happy with past or can try to get there again.

DUKE56
05-03-2011, 12:41 PM
i'D SAY GET THERE AGAIN! JMO

Mac
05-03-2011, 03:00 PM
boy this was a mistake looked at today

http://www.bodybuilders.com/yezer.htm?welcome=true

either can be happy with past or can try to get there again.

I achieved the best conditioning and size of my life at age 52. Going to repeat that again this year!

If I can do it, so can you.

mrky03
05-03-2011, 06:43 PM
Wow, you look great! No reason you can't do it again!

ayezer
05-03-2011, 08:05 PM
thanks all looking still more size take my time and either end of year or early next year.

mkris7
05-05-2011, 12:15 AM
First, great past achievement. Secondly, I would consider both options. (1) Celebrate your past accomplishments, its a part of "Your Story"; a chapter out of your life, (2) If your goal is to achieve a personal best at this stage in your life, THEN GO FOR IT!!!!!

We are here to support you. If you decide not to, the important thing is you have peace with yourself and where your at today in your life. If you do have that peace, then your already in the winner's circle...of life :)

Best Wishes

Hammerfit
05-05-2011, 07:05 AM
First, great past achievement. Secondly, I would consider both options. (1) Celebrate your past accomplishments, its a part of "Your Story"; a chapter out of your life, (2) If your goal is to achieve a personal best at this stage in your life, THEN GO FOR IT!!!!!

We are here to support you. If you decide not to, the important thing is you have peace with yourself and where your at today in your life. If you do have that peace, then your already in the winner's circle...of life :)

Best Wishes

You looked great. No reason at all you can't look at least that good again. At our age we have the advantage of muscle maturity. I look better today at 56 than I have ever looked.

ayezer
05-05-2011, 09:21 AM
Thanks to all you guys all do great, I did compete last year actually and qualified for nationals, but I felt looked so much better in the past but again I was dedicated only to bodybuilding back then.

I still feel need more size if going to do a national show and look all these great guys at masters nats, I really need to really get in the best condition possible to make an impact at a national show.

Thanks to all again.