PDA

View Full Version : Anyone doing The Shredder in Austin< TX this weekend?

babycougar
05-04-2011, 01:52 PM
Just seeing if anyone has done or is doing The Shredder in Austin. (May 7th, 2011)...

Just getting nervous and was looking for familar faces :)

Bryan Hildebrand
05-04-2011, 03:08 PM
supposed to be a nice show. low in numbers, but quality production.

partsRheavy
05-06-2011, 02:26 AM
I hope to be a guest for the pre-j. I don't really like the show location though.

partsRheavy
05-07-2011, 07:05 PM
Went to the pre-j. and it was a well-run and well-organized show! Didn't know any of the competitors, but there were a lot of them - 25 in a couple of the figure and bikini classes and over 15 in some of the men's classes.

A lot of my pics were blurry - these are some of the better ones. The pic with multiple men is the over-40 or over-50 class. The women are BB.

The last pic is what ya feel like looking at all those heavy lifters ----- a little doody bird lookin' at a muscle car!!!!

partsRheavy
05-07-2011, 09:30 PM
x4CzqrPZtXk - Late Beatles - I want you (She's so Heavy)
bng3agUOYiI - Jimi Hendrix - All Along the Watchtower
39mbPPCm5Kg - Barry White - Ain't No Sunshine

There were a couple other songs but these are the ones that stuck!!! Ironically they played these more mellow songs during the men's rounds and a little bit harder song (that I forgot) during women's figure??

Bryan Hildebrand
05-07-2011, 11:25 PM
thanks for posting pics. always a good thing. I have heard good things about that show, but couldnt justify going to dallas again... we have been there 5 out of the past 6 weekends....

babycougar
05-09-2011, 10:06 AM
It was in Austin. The BB part of the show was amazing but I'm afraid bikini is not about the body at all. Considering switching to figure. There were some amazing athletes at this show! Lots of inspiration!