PDA

View Full Version : About 47 Weeks Out from First Contest

D-NUTZ
05-06-2011, 09:57 PM
Height: 5'11"
Current Weight: 226
BF:?? Too High!
Show: March 31st, 2012 - NPC Natural Ohio
Background: Started cutting December 5th, 2011 at a body-weight of 282 (extremely fat). Been almost 22 weeks and I have lost almost 60 pounds. Still currently cutting.

tammyp
05-07-2011, 06:13 AM
congrads on the weight loss. hard to really tell you wha tyou need to work on at this bf. hire a prep coach and someone to help w posing. i worry you will have alot of loose skin once you diet down.

GirlyMuscle
05-07-2011, 10:28 AM
I don't think he'll have a lot. Just some lower tummy skin.

Scoobysnacks
05-09-2011, 02:08 PM
Like Tammy said congrats on taking control of your weight and picking up a healthy lifestyle.

to the right that has to be the biggest collection of junk ive seen just thrown together, clean yo room lol.

I have a concern that your body will give out before you get to the stage in terms of metabolism; you have been cutting for 5 plus months and now will be cutting for another what 10 months? You will need to take a break some where and eat at above maintenance.

At this point you lack overall muscle. You probably will have lose skin at the ab about 3 inches under your belly button you can see it hanging and that kind of stretching does not snap back.

That said all you can do is get lean then build then lean out at again. I think to be competitive you will need a few leaning and muscle gaining (not bulking) phases. Just my opinion.

D-NUTZ
08-03-2011, 09:15 PM
Alright some newly updated pics. Not doing the show in March, going to wait to put on more size and fill out my frame. Weight is around 193 in the pics with dark shorts and weight is around 200 in the white shorts(older pics). Still dropping pretty good but loose skin is definitely going to be a problem. Can you guys tell any of my weak/strong points yet or am I still too soft?

s2h
08-03-2011, 09:22 PM
first off...awesome job man..your really coming along..look for overall muscle thicknes..i would def say upper chest and hams are 2 areas of focus...keep it going your doing great...