PDA

View Full Version : Peptides for healing?

daft205
05-07-2011, 01:45 AM
So I've read a couple different things on the subject, but was wondering if anyone here has any experience using peptides to help heal a nagging injury? What were your results? Any input would be greatly appreciated- thanks fellas.

daft205
05-07-2011, 01:47 AM
Oh yeah, also what peps did you use and in what dosages?

NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM
05-07-2011, 08:40 AM
So I've read a couple different things on the subject, but was wondering if anyone here has any experience using peptides to help heal a nagging injury? What were your results? Any input would be greatly appreciated- thanks fellas.
CJC and GHRP can benefit the body. 3x a day will give you more than 4iu of GH depending on age and body type of course. Go into some protocols and it breaks down how much gh you will be getting per injection. I'm running three times a day with DAC (yes. with DAC) because i want the gh bleed for injury repair to a ligament tear I have in my ankle.

But overall, GH is the way to go.

BiggTexx
05-07-2011, 09:34 PM

Last May I completely detached all three quadraceps at the patella. I used IGF-1 and MGF for recovery. My doctor said he had never seen anyone recover so quickly. I have also healed much less serious injuries with multiple micro-dose injections of MGF directly into the center of the pain.

NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM
05-07-2011, 10:04 PM
Last May I completely detached all three quadraceps at the patella. I used IGF-1 and MGF for recovery. My doctor said he had never seen anyone recover so quickly. I have also healed much less serious injuries with multiple micro-dose injections of MGF directly into the center of the pain.
Ouch! How did you dose the peptides and for how long?

BiggTexx
05-11-2011, 10:22 PM
Ouch! How did you dose the peptides and for how long?

I did micro-dosing of the MGF iand IGF. 20mcg IGF-1 in the morning and 400-500mcg of MGF after rehab exercises. Doing micro-doses you are doing multiple injections using a slin pen in small areas. I used the MGF/IGF-1 for about 12 weeks. 1 year later I am still doing rehab work. However I am only using GRF 1-29/GHRP-2. This was a very serious surgery where they cut my with about a 8 inch incision. The patella tendon had to be threaded into the patella using a drill to make holes. The rest of the tendons were sewn back together.

Been using peptides for almost 3 years now.

s2h
05-11-2011, 10:38 PM
I did micro-dosing of the MGF iand IGF. 20mcg IGF-1 in the morning and 400-500mcg of MGF after rehab exercises. Doing micro-doses you are doing multiple injections using a slin pen in small areas. I used the MGF/IGF-1 for about 12 weeks. 1 year later I am still doing rehab work. However I am only using GRF 1-29/GHRP-2. This was a very serious surgery where they cut my with about a 8 inch incision. The patella tendon had to be threaded into the patella using a drill to make holes. The rest of the tendons were sewn back together.

Been using peptides for almost 3 years now.that hurt reading that...

HumanGrade
05-11-2011, 11:23 PM

which peptides have you been using?also which ones are your favorite to date?? good luck on the healing! :hmn:

Bencher
05-11-2011, 11:31 PM

That sounds very familiar. Sadly cause im in the healing process now. 5 weeks post surgery for both legs. Just started my peptide use this week. Hope for improved healing as well.

BiggTexx
05-12-2011, 09:16 PM
That sounds very familiar. Sadly cause im in the healing process now. 5 weeks post surgery for both legs. Just started my peptide use this week. Hope for improved healing as well.

I remember reading your story. I feel your pain.

Just don't rush things and don't get frustrated. I started out after about 7 week doing very light leg press. However, it kind of like taking two steps forward and 1 step backwards. To this day, I still have some swelling and pain. I just started doing squats again for the first time last week. (I blew mine doing squats)

The bike will help a lot. Even if you can't do a full rotation just go as far as you can. At time I have to wear a neoprene wrap when I am on my feet too much because it still swells. I had my surgery 1 year ago today.

BiggTexx
05-12-2011, 09:34 PM
which peptides have you been using?also which ones are your favorite to date?? good luck on the healing!

My wife and I both have been using modified GRF 1-29 for about 3 years now. We combine that with either GHRP-2, GHRP-6, Ipamorelin. I prefer the GHRP's in the morning to stimulate hunger and the Ipamorelin at bedtime to sleep better.

bb1129
05-17-2011, 10:38 PM
Bencher, i'm taking IGF-1 and gh frag right now. hoping the IGF helps with my shoulder. how close to the injured area are you injecting?

NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM
05-22-2011, 07:10 PM
Bencher, i'm taking IGF-1 and gh frag right now. hoping the IGF helps with my shoulder. how close to the injured area are you injecting?
The general vacinity is fine.

ritch
05-22-2011, 07:39 PM
I was hoping for injury healing but none to speak of. I use mod and ghrp-2 3 times a day, the mod at 50mcg because I'm broke/cheap and 80mcg of the G2.

Nothing works on me like cissus!

Dre23
05-23-2011, 12:30 AM
I notice a definite improvement in my right leg that I had a whole bunch of surgeries on since I've been running my ipa/cjc-1295 NO DAC combo.

It's only been 10 days and my morning stiffness & arthritis is much improved. I didn't even get these types of results from my gh shots.

I am REALLY loving these peptides.

Bencher
05-23-2011, 12:17 PM

Im just using in ab area. Using for cutting purpose also, so just hitting abs. Had not read about injecting in the injury area before. Not sure im up for shooting in my knee area.

BiggTexx
05-28-2011, 10:01 PM
Im just using in ab area. Using for cutting purpose also, so just hitting abs. Had not read about injecting in the injury area before. Not sure im up for shooting in my knee area.

Hahaha...I understand now being up to shooting in the knee area. Took me a while to get use to. But shooting in the area of the injury with small doses help keep the peptide local and not immediately going systemic.