PDA

View Full Version : recontstructing wolverine565 with progenex

wolverine565
03-28-2009, 11:53 PM
I got a spinal fusion on c5 and c6 on 3-27. To attempt to heal faster than 5 weeks. I'll be using all 3 progenexs producs once a day.

Adina Zanolli
03-29-2009, 12:11 AM
Wow...a spinal fusion? Care to share more of your story?

wolverine565
03-29-2009, 12:55 AM
2 spinal fusions. My goal is to be back to normal in 3 weeks. I'm going to put progenex to the testI talk to DR Connely and he told me to take the progenex line once daily for one month. I'm also on a bone stem 4hrs daily. It is like earth pulse that carl takes about on superhuman radio.
The problem is something I have been dealing with for 10yrs. I have went to numerous neurologist and they said nothing was wrong and couldn't explain all the pain I was in. I finally came a DR Mims in houston texas. He is a nerological seurgon. He did a milrogram and found some suspect discs. Next he had me get e disogram, Wich is when the inject contrast into the suspect discs and see if it hurts. When DR Beerbower did the discogram, I about came off the table in pain and he could see contrast leaking all over the place , showing one of the discs was ruptured and the other disc was bulging very bad. Dr, Mims took out both discs and replaced them with rubber/metal cages and 2 metal plates. His estimated time of recovery is 4-5 weeks. I shooting for 3 weeks. Dr. Connely is confident that if I take his progenex line, I should reduce my recovery by 2-3 weeks. The other supps I take on a regular bases are resveritrol, toco-8, probolic sr, jungle warfare,alri probolic isolyze, fiberlyze, omegalyze, and carbolyze. My yearly goal is to compete in the 2010 metroflex strongman contest.

wolverine565
03-29-2009, 12:59 AM
I forgot to say the spinal fusions are due to wear and tear. I played lots of sports in high school and college. 14 yrs of soccer, a few years of power lifting, footbal, gymnastics, karate, etc.

Adina Zanolli
03-29-2009, 01:17 AM
Well...I live in Texas too, so I will get to see you do this! (Good Lord willing, and the creek don't rise!)

wolverine565
03-29-2009, 11:56 AM
where abouts dp u live in tx? I live in alvin, south of houston.

Adina Zanolli
03-29-2009, 01:37 PM
where abouts dp u live in tx? I live in alvin, south of houston.

I live in a little place called Carthage, Texas. I'm about 4 hours form Houston. Three from Dallas.

wolverine565
03-30-2009, 05:20 PM
Well, it is monday. Friday was the surgery. I have had a progenex shake everyday so far. I feel good. I have only had to take half the pain meds my doc prescribed. I'll try to get pics to post.

wolverine565
04-18-2009, 07:42 PM
I've been a little under the weather. I've been taking a progenex shake every. The doc took x-rays after 2 weeks and he said I'm ahead of schedule. Other than some muscular discomfort. I feel great. I took the neck collar off 2 weeks ahead of time and range of motion is normal. The doc did comment that he hasn't seen anyone recover so fast with such extensive damage.

ANADROLicfreak
04-18-2009, 08:03 PM
man i hope you heal up soon.

wolverine565
04-21-2009, 09:19 AM
Thanks hulk. I appreciate it.
I feel good. I think the progenex really helped. The doc said I healed pretty fast. I thought I'd put progenex to the test, seeing that everyone is raving about it. It is for real. The only down side to this whole deal is the pain. I thought I could chronicle my recovery daily, but the pain really hit me after a few days. I slept most of the time and could only sit upright for an hour at the time. After the first 2 weeks, I was able to get rid of the collar and the pain dropped alot. I think anyone that is having trouble healing or is going to have surgery needs to invest in progenex.

Bryan Hildebrand
04-28-2009, 01:09 PM
I feel for you. I had an emergent C5/6/7 discectomy/fixation in 2004, but crushed my right brachial plexus nerve root in the process. 4 years later and its only back to 85% of the left side. take your time. as a testament, muscle memory is an incredible thing.

i'm moving to texas this summer. Lubbock to be exact.