PDA

View Full Version : Is this pure ephedra back on the market?

Running Rebel
03-29-2009, 02:29 AM
http://www.paramount-supplements.com/hydroxytrol.html

It has the mahuang extract just like the old stuff, except its only half the dose, which means you'd have to double dose. Only problem with that is double dosing it gives you a ton of caffeine and chromium. Not to mention its super expensive. However the primatene and bronkaid just don't do it for me so I might have to give it a try

Admiral Johnson
03-29-2009, 02:49 AM
Im wondering about the ephedra back the market too. Ive seen a lot of new stuff and I dont know if its real or not Apparently GAT is making Asia Black 25 now

BigJD69
03-29-2009, 03:29 AM
Has the ban been lifted on ephedra???

Running Rebel
03-29-2009, 04:30 AM
No I'm pretty sure it hasn't been lifted. But the ban required that only 10mg of ephedra could be in each serving if I remember correctly. But I'm not sure if they specified if only ephedrine hcl could be used or if mahuang could be used also. This product only has 10mg per serving so I think thats how they get away with it. I'm surprised more companies don't do this.

buffmaxwell
03-30-2009, 04:49 AM
one of my friends is in pharmacy school at ut memphis. and he said the been on ephedra was lifted only on over the counter pharamacuticals such as bronkaid, or the generic asthma bronchial dialator. you can find it at walgreens. only downside it has like 200 mg guaifenesin in it which makes you cough a little but you can breathe great ha. if you get that and walgreens stay awake 200 mg caffeine tabs. you can make your own eca stack at home. and its hella cheap

SpeedoGuido
04-02-2009, 12:53 PM
Guaifenesin makes you feel like crap, all the over the counter stuff contains it.
You can get pure Ephedrine HCL here:
http://ecastack.info/

Admiral Johnson
04-02-2009, 10:24 PM
Search for Asia Black 25 it says its ephedra and not ephedrine but im not sure...

ChunkyThunder
04-06-2009, 03:05 PM
just go to your local drug store, they might have it behind the pharmacy counter

"Rodz"
04-11-2009, 01:11 AM
Guaifenesin makes you feel like crap, all the over the counter stuff contains it.
You can get pure Ephedrine HCL here:
http://ecastack.info/

thanks for the link man, ive been under-dosing the aspirin

Bona fide
09-30-2010, 11:04 AM
thanks for the link man, ive been under-dosing the aspirin

^did this place shut down?:dunno:

SwoleChamp
09-30-2010, 11:10 AM
the original ma huang was from the roots, the ma huang in Ephedra products now are Alkaloids derived from the leaves and sometimes the bark depending on the brand, still a great energy boost but not the original. It usually relates to Epedrine HCL which can be bought at a pharmacy in the form of Bronchaid or other brochial aid products.

Bona fide
09-30-2010, 11:15 AM
the original ma huang was from the roots, the ma huang in Ephedra products now are Alkaloids derived from the leaves and sometimes the bark depending on the brand, still a great energy boost but not the original. It usually relates to Epedrine HCL which can be bought at a pharmacy in the form of Bronchaid or other brochial aid products.

think i might try primatene..gonna search the threads on how you guys are stacking it:)

Wh1teruss1an
09-30-2010, 11:29 AM
think i might try primatene..gonna search the threads on how you guys are stacking it:)

I take two Primatene pills, one caffiene pill, and one baby aspirin.

It amounts to:

25mg ephedrine hcl
200mg caffeine
~80mg aspirin

Wrex
09-30-2010, 02:01 PM
I'm currently using cloma pharma labs Asia Black 25... Great energy, and I'm losing fat.. but I also think its giving me some stomach problems, and nausea sometimes.

SwoleChamp
09-30-2010, 02:48 PM
Wrex, try BPI's new RoxyLean ECA, no ephdra/ephedrine in it at all, but it gives the effects of the orginal ephedra. each pill last around 6+ hours, killer energy, non-stop sweating, and appetite suppression, even opens up your chest like the orginal ephedra. Great product all around....oh and no reported problems with nausea problems yet

joe d
09-30-2010, 03:20 PM
one of my friends is in pharmacy school at ut memphis. and he said the been on ephedra was lifted only on over the counter pharamacuticals such as bronkaid, or the generic asthma bronchial dialator. you can find it at walgreens. only downside it has like 200 mg guaifenesin in it which makes you cough a little but you can breathe great ha. if you get that and walgreens stay awake 200 mg caffeine tabs. you can make your own eca stack at home. and its hella cheap

and better than any eca sup.

lartinos
09-30-2010, 05:07 PM
Adderllin is a good alternative to ECA as well. It does contain a small amount of yohimbe in it though.

thachozenonebx
09-30-2010, 07:17 PM
why do u NEED aspirin in the ECA stack?

and what about yohimbine?

apex23
09-30-2010, 08:38 PM

I am glad to see you brought this up...Cheap and much more effective then these other so-called fatburners on the market.

apex23
09-30-2010, 08:42 PM
Adderllin is a good alternative to ECA as well. It does contain a small amount of yohimbe in it though.

I never received a sample from you...I wanted to see how this product stacks up.

joe d
10-01-2010, 11:59 AM
I never received a sample from you...I wanted to see how this product stacks up.

it is weak. imo its not worth running.

Bona fide
10-02-2010, 07:33 PM
I take two Primatene pills, one caffiene pill, and one baby aspirin.

It amounts to:

25mg ephedrine hcl
200mg caffeine
~80mg aspirin

I think ill try this stack exactly..thanks alot bro. You take this stack once a day?