PDA

View Full Version : What sort of cycles do you think pro wrestlers run??

YoungytheKing
03-29-2009, 06:01 AM
With the WWE wellness policy in place, I know there is a lot less usage, but many still do and many do in TNA. What do you think their cycles over the last 10 years have been like? Thinking prob test/dbol/winny for some size, recovery and aches and pains?

Anthony
03-29-2009, 10:43 AM
lots of GH. I don't follow wrestling, but looking at pics they don't seem to be using much AAS - they're not very lean, not much water retention

Brock
03-29-2009, 01:31 PM
With the WWE wellness policy in place, I know there is a lot less usage, but many still do and many do in TNA. What do you think their cycles over the last 10 years have been like? Thinking prob test/dbol/winny for some size, recovery and aches and pains?

Most of them run the same drugs us bodybuilders do. They just dont care as much about being lean so thier diet is like Trey Brewer in the off season.

Ninja Loco
03-30-2009, 02:05 AM
lots of GH. I don't follow wrestling, but looking at pics they don't seem to be using much AAS - they're not very lean, not much water retention
You know the anabolic differences between GH and AAS?

NPCKnight
03-30-2009, 04:53 AM
I agree with the GH. To me Cena, Orton, and Edge have all shrunk a bit. They are not as big, lean, and vascular as they once were. Triple H isnt all huge and bloated anymore...and Batista....well I just dont know because hes still fucking huge and lean.

Sledge
03-30-2009, 06:43 AM
Schwin

YoungytheKing
03-30-2009, 06:44 AM
I agree with the GH. To me Cena, Orton, and Edge have all shrunk a bit. They are not as big, lean, and vascular as they once were. Triple H isnt all huge and bloated anymore...and Batista....well I just dont know because hes still fucking huge and lean.

I agree, def some shrinkage amongst the top tier WWE boys, tho Cena has already regained the size lost while injured. He is adament he is natural tho, where as Edge was caught with GH, HHH had to be on and off for years. Like you tho Batista is huge and lean, I reckon Vince must have loop holes in tests etc for top guys.

Heres a question then. Think Cena is or was on gear or is he natural? He seems lean all year round too....

Hendog
03-30-2009, 08:39 AM
I agree, def some shrinkage amongst the top tier WWE boys, tho Cena has already regained the size lost while injured. He is adament he is natural tho, where as Edge was caught with GH, HHH had to be on and off for years. Like you tho Batista is huge and lean, I reckon Vince must have loop holes in tests etc for top guys.

Heres a question then. Think Cena is or was on gear or is he natural? He seems lean all year round too....

Cena is not a natty.

Why the hell would Pro Wrestlers be tested??? It's like testing actors. Who gives a fuck if they are on gear???

NPCKnight
03-30-2009, 08:40 AM
Cena is not a lifetime natural. That is a load of shit. I even read somewhere that while living in Venice Beach and working at golds he was a huge GH and Primo junkie.

YoungytheKing
03-30-2009, 09:31 AM
Cena is not a natty.

Why the hell would Pro Wrestlers be tested??? It's like testing actors. Who gives a fuck if they are on gear???

They are tested due to the huge volume of guys who have died under the age of 50 in recent years and its not just for gear, rec drugs too.

Vince was not that long ago hassled by the feds and many WWE wrestlers were caught buying gear online from online pharmacy. All this combined with Eddie Guerrero's death and the Benoit murders, WWE decided to set up a Wellness program to drug test their athletes. 3 strike rule and your fired. Like you I dont give a fuck what they take, but thems now the rules. In some ways it has worked to be fair, but also makes the company look good which is the main part for me....

YoungytheKing
03-30-2009, 09:36 AM
Cena is not a lifetime natural. That is a load of shit. I even read somewhere that while living in Venice Beach and working at golds he was a huge GH and Primo junkie.

I heard something similar....

Johnny Phenomenon
03-30-2009, 10:30 AM
They are tested due to the huge volume of guys who have died under the age of 50 in recent years and its not just for gear, rec drugs too.

Vince was not that long ago hassled by the feds and many WWE wrestlers were caught buying gear online from online pharmacy. All this combined with Eddie Guerrero's death and the Benoit murders, WWE decided to set up a Wellness program to drug test their athletes. 3 strike rule and your fired. Like you I dont give a fuck what they take, but thems now the rules. In some ways it has worked to be fair, but also makes the company look good which is the main part for me....

WRONG. They are tested because Titan Sports was involved in a steroid scandal in the early 90's, most notable charges coming against Vince McMahon himself for trafficking anabolic steroids. Thus, they are under the microscope at all times. Vince doesn't even go near the testing, I'm pretty sure it is a 3rd party firm that does the testing, just so there can be no finger pointing.

LANCE ADAM
03-30-2009, 07:26 PM
most cats r on hrt now, like hhh, jericho, mysterio, regal. some still fly low and will use test/deca and not get caught cuz theyll say they took it years ago. a few years ago alot of cats got off cuz the scandal and were usin alot of slin, gh, test. u stil have ur othersubtance users these days that run bb related drugs, in addition to hrt. i kno in the 98-2001 alot were usin test.tren a, win, gh. some still get away with winstrol like orton, if ur a top guy they dont give a fuck wut u take ala cena, batista, orton

when u got $$$ u can get any doc to write u a script for anything