PDA

View Full Version : Peptides for cutting(Smart people GTFIH, please)

Mr.Dedication
05-15-2011, 12:02 PM
Ok I'm almost done with this cycle and I had ONE cheat meal couple of weeks ago but it was so big that fucked everything up :,(

Anyways I want to continue my cut until I hit 6% bodyfat but I'm a little confused with which peptides.

GHRP6- so I've read this amazing thing will help me keep my muscles, get cut, and maybe even add some put it also stimulates your ghrelin gland so you get hungry a lot more which I don't want during cut.

GHRP2- pretty much the same thing but stimulates the ghrelin gland a lot less than the GHRP6

CJC1295- I think I've seen that it could increase your test level but...shit I'm blank ATM, sorry. Just woke up

Melatonin II-helps you tan and kills my appetite

HGH fragment- ok this one apparently is the shit. Part of HGH without most of the bad side effects. I just started studying last night but apparently the 177 is better than 176.

What do you guys thing would be the best thing for cutting? There is couple more but I just woke up and can't think of all of them.

One thing I'm worried about is getting GH guts or swollen stomach. Especially with hgh fragment. Is that possible or only igf-1 could cause that?

Thanks guys!

TheGent
05-15-2011, 12:18 PM
Replace the GHRP6 or 2 with ipamorelin if you are at all concerned with ghrelin stim. Dose the same as the 6 or 2.

Dre23
05-15-2011, 12:18 PM
Ok I'm almost done with this cycle and I had ONE cheat meal couple of weeks ago but it was so big that fucked everything up :,(

Anyways I want to continue my cut until I hit 6% bodyfat but I'm a little confused with which peptides.

GHRP6- so I've read this amazing thing will help me keep my muscles, get cut, and maybe even add some put it also stimulates your ghrelin gland so you get hungry a lot more which I don't want during cut.

GHRP2- pretty much the same thing but stimulates the ghrelin gland a lot less than the GHRP6

CJC1295- I think I've seen that it could increase your test level but...shit I'm blank ATM, sorry. Just woke up

Melatonin II-helps you tan and kills my appetite

HGH fragment- ok this one apparently is the shit. Part of HGH without most of the bad side effects. I just started studying last night but apparently the 177 is better than 176.

What do you guys thing would be the best thing for cutting? There is couple more but I just woke up and can't think of all of them.

One thing I'm worried about is getting GH guts or swollen stomach. Especially with hgh fragment. Is that possible or only igf-1 could cause that?

Thanks guys!

Insulin and overeating will cause a gut, not these peptides.

Frag is good for fatloss, but you must take it on an empty stomach, do cardio, and then not eat for another 30-60mins for your freed fatty acids to be utilized.

ghrp6 will stimulate hunger and is typically used in a bulk, but can be used in a cut, just like any steroid can be used in a cut. But it can make you ravenously hunger. It will also stimulate prolactin and cortisol to a degree which can inhibit fat loss.

ghrp2 doesn't increase hunger as much, but still causes a rise in prolactin and cortisol

You DO NOT want to use regular cjc1295 as it causes a gh bleed which mimics how gh is released in a female. You want to use cjc1295 W/out DAC as this allows for better/more frequent gh pulses.

ghrp2, 6, and ipamorelin (which I am currently using) are all ghrp (growth hormone releasing peptides) and the ipa is the 'cleanest' w/the fewest sides. Typical doses are 100mcg 3x/day (bodybuilding/fatloss purposes) OR 100mcg before bed (fatloss purposes, anti-aging). I have not noticed an increase in hunger on the ipa.

You would also want to include a ghrh (growth hormone releasing hormone) with a ghrp as they have a synergistic effect w/eachother as one causes the release of your natural growth hormone and the other causes a huge spike in said gh.

As common ghrh is the aforementioned cjc1295 w/out dac which would also be dosed at 100mcg 3x/day along with your choice of ghrp.

s2h
05-15-2011, 12:38 PM
i have used igf-1 lr3 for fat loss..it is very effective..you just have to use the corect protocal with it....

Dre23
05-15-2011, 12:56 PM
i have used igf-1 lr3 for fat loss..it is very effective..you just have to use the corect protocal with it....

I agree with this wholeheartedly, BUT, Mr. Dedication, from what I've read it is not a good idea to run igf with other peps as this creates a negative feedback loop of your own igf and gh.

Also, a good igf protocol includes slamming some carbs immediately after injecting, while with other peps you should not consume carbs for at least 30 mins. So running them together could get complicated if you try to take both PWO as one demands carbs, but the other is against it.

TheGent
05-15-2011, 01:04 PM
while with other peps you should not consume carbs for at least 30 mins...

The gh release from CJC1295 and Ipamorelin will be blunted if carbs/fats are consumed within the 30 min window.

Mr.Dedication
05-15-2011, 01:06 PM
Replace the GHRP6 or 2 with ipamorelin if you are at all concerned with ghrelin stim. Dose the same as the 6 or 2.

That's the fucking name! I searched for 15 minutes and I could not remember the name of it. Ipamorelin...thanks man :)

Dre23
05-15-2011, 01:13 PM
The gh release from CJC1295 and Ipamorelin will be blunted if carbs/fats are consumed within the 30 min window.

I believe we are saying the same thing, but thanks for clarifying.

Mr.Dedication
05-15-2011, 01:13 PM
Insulin and overeating will cause a gut, not these peptides.

Frag is good for fatloss, but you must take it on an empty stomach, do cardio, and then not eat for another 30-60mins for your freed fatty acids to be utilized.

ghrp6 will stimulate hunger and is typically used in a bulk, but can be used in a cut, just like any steroid can be used in a cut. But it can make you ravenously hunger. It will also stimulate prolactin and cortisol to a degree which can inhibit fat loss.

ghrp2 doesn't increase hunger as much, but still causes a rise in prolactin and cortisol

You DO NOT want to use regular cjc1295 as it causes a gh bleed which mimics how gh is released in a female. You want to use cjc1295 W/out DAC as this allows for better/more frequent gh pulses.

ghrp2, 6, and ipamorelin (which I am currently using) are all ghrp (growth hormone releasing peptides) and the ipa is the 'cleanest' w/the fewest sides. Typical doses are 100mcg 3x/day (bodybuilding/fatloss purposes) OR 100mcg before bed (fatloss purposes, anti-aging). I have not noticed an increase in hunger on the ipa.

You would also want to include a ghrh (growth hormone releasing hormone) with a ghrp as they have a synergistic effect w/eachother as one causes the release of your natural growth hormone and the other causes a huge spike in said gh.

As common ghrh is the aforementioned cjc1295 w/out dac which would also be dosed at 100mcg 3x/day along with your choice of ghrp.

I've heard that overeating will cause it but what I'm wondering is how do obese people, which I used to be, eat a lot their entire life time and then lose a bunch of weight and have flat abs.

SO cjc1295 without DAC is better? I though I had read that with DAC was better but that could be my misunderstand of it.

So would it be good to stack ipamorelin with HGH fragment?

Ooooo that's expensive! Doesn't the one with lr3 have insulin mimicking effects?

Thanks for all the help guys. BTW I have Osta(a little), S4, clen, and t3 on hand if those could help :)

ritch
05-15-2011, 01:30 PM
I've heard that overeating will cause it but what I'm wondering is how do obese people, which I used to be, eat a lot their entire life time and then lose a bunch of weight and have flat abs.

SO cjc1295 without DAC is better? I though I had read that with DAC was better but that could be my misunderstand of it.

So would it be good to stack ipamorelin with HGH fragment?

Ooooo that's expensive! Doesn't the one with lr3 have insulin mimicking effects

Thanks for all the help guys. BTW I have Osta(a little), S4, clen, and t3 on hand if those could help :)

if without dac is better, if you would like a detailed reason why, go to datbtrues site and find out.

BiggTexx
05-15-2011, 01:53 PM

Modified GRF 1-29 combined with either GHRP6 or GHRP2

ritch
05-15-2011, 01:57 PM

this! I'm running this until I die or real GH becomes way less expensive...

Mr.Dedication
05-15-2011, 02:16 PM
if without dac is better, if you would like a detailed reason why, go to datbtrues site and find out.

searched for it and got noting on that site. Do you mean datatrues cause even that site didn't have anything.

I found a post in another thread that explained everything very well but I was wondering if ipamorelin would help tighten the skin just like GHRP2&6 does

Mr.Dedication
05-15-2011, 02:19 PM

How are the fat loss effects on it?

Do you lose more BF on it than when your on a cycle cause I will never spend my money doing a cut on a cycle.

Also if you run these peptides on a huge bulk do they help you stay lean or minimize the fat gain?

Sorry I got too many questions :p

Dre23
05-15-2011, 02:26 PM

Are you running this en tandem with any GH? Or just them by themselves? Do you feel it's comparable to gh and if so how much?

Dre23
05-15-2011, 02:28 PM
searched for it and got noting on that site. Do you mean datatrues cause even that site didn't have anything.

I found a post in another thread that explained everything very well but I was wondering if ipamorelin would help tighten the skin just like GHRP2&6 does

Here is the site.

http://www.datbtrue.co.uk/forums/

It has a wealth of info and is one of the best peptide sites around.

I have not seen these studies where the peptides have tightened skin after a major fat loss...

ritch
05-15-2011, 02:30 PM
Are you running this en tandem with any GH? Or just them by themselves? Do you feel it's comparable to gh and if so how much?

I'm on 750mg of enanthate a week
40ish mg of pre workout anadrol/dbal
10 iu's pre workout humalog

For sure there is a synergy between all of this. Never used GH so I can't compare, but many positives to report like me no longer needing 5htp or st john's wort at night, more energetic as well, much better mood.

ritch
05-15-2011, 02:33 PM
How are the fat loss effects on it?

Do you lose more BF on it than when your on a cycle cause I will never spend my money doing a cut on a cycle.

Also if you run these peptides on a huge bulk do they help you stay lean or minimize the fat gain?

Sorry I got too many questions :p

It's tough to answer this. You see I used them for 2 weeks while in a 3 week diet, then went back on mass and I'm starting my 3rd week of that. So I have yet to spend a prolonged period of time doing either. But as of now, I'm at the best looking 230 ever, and am eating before bed almost everynight, get this...

4 peanut butter and nuttela toasts
protein drink.

I should not be as lean as I am now, lol, I'm guessing the peptides are helping or my body is still in a slight rebound state.

adpolice
05-15-2011, 02:57 PM

Keto..train shoot igf+carbs..am i correct?

Mr.Dedication
05-15-2011, 03:08 PM
Here is the site.

http://www.datbtrue.co.uk/forums/

It has a wealth of info and is one of the best peptide sites around.

I have not seen these studies where the peptides have tightened skin after a major fat loss...

Oh thanks man. I just read that a user was getting a skin tightening effects on it.

It's tough to answer this. You see I used them for 2 weeks while in a 3 week diet, then went back on mass and I'm starting my 3rd week of that. So I have yet to spend a prolonged period of time doing either. But as of now, I'm at the best looking 230 ever, and am eating before bed almost everynight, get this...

4 peanut butter and nuttela toasts
protein drink.

I should not be as lean as I am now, lol, I'm guessing the peptides are helping or my body is still in a slight rebound state.

OMG you get to eat nuttela...hate you, lol...jk. Man that thing is nothing but full of nom noms.

You can get some super cheap proteins from muscle feast and add some flavoring to it from true protein and you would be g2g. just my 2cent :D

ritch
05-15-2011, 03:11 PM
Oh thanks man. I just read that a user was getting a skin tightening effects on it.

OMG you get to eat nuttela...hate you, lol...jk. Man that thing is nothing but full of nom noms.

You can get some super cheap proteins from muscle feast and add some flavoring to it from true protein and you would be g2g. just my 2cent :D

LOL, yeah, life is good! If shipping was not what it is, I would go for other places that are not in Canada, but I get a really good blend of 50% iso 50% concentrate here for $40, no shipping!

Mr.Dedication
05-15-2011, 03:18 PM
damn! I'll look around and If I find anything cheap I'll let you guys know.

P.S. Rose Acre Farm egg white protein...$78, 368 servings, 10g protein/serving, shipped! ;)

So you guys would say ipamorelin and hgh fragment would make a great cutting stacK? That is with S4, clen, and maybe t3 if t3 wouldn't kill my muscles that much.

Or should I add cjc1295 to it also?

s2h
05-15-2011, 03:18 PM
Keto..train shoot igf+carbs..am i correct?

Ya...I like 2-3 scoops of torrent right after the igf...u may or may not need carbs in ur next meal....most peeps do...

ritch
05-15-2011, 03:21 PM
damn! I'll look around and If I find anything cheap I'll let you guys know.

P.S. Rose Acre Farm egg white protein...$78, 368 servings, 10g protein/serving, shipped! ;)

So you guys would say ipamorelin and hgh fragment would make a great cutting stacK? That is with S4, clen, and maybe t3 if t3 wouldn't kill my muscles that much.

Or should I add cjc1295 to it also?

not much positive feedack on that, I wouldn't spend my $$$ on it. If you use ipa, yes you need the mod grf with or without dac, with is the prefered one.

Mr.Dedication
05-15-2011, 03:39 PM
WTF!? I just registered to darbture forum and before I even signed in I was banned. No joke! Like for real. Registered before signing in...banned :confused::confused::confused:

ritch
05-15-2011, 03:42 PM
WTF!? I just registered to darbture forum and before I even signed in I was banned. No joke! Like for real. Registered before signing in...banned :confused::confused::confused:

ha ha ha! I had a hard time with registration as well, he had to set up an account for me and it worked.

Dre23
05-15-2011, 03:55 PM
ha ha ha! I had a hard time with registration as well, he had to set up an account for me and it worked.

Lol. Same here. Dat will activate your account in a few days.

But I was like "WTF??!!" at first too.

Mr.Dedication
05-16-2011, 05:03 PM

Lol. Same here. Dat will activate your account in a few days.

But I was like "WTF??!!" at first too.

Yep it got activated yesterday and holy shit that site has everything. I'm a little lost in it actually cause I have to look a lot of words up. But sadly the site is not that active. Does Dat still roam around there?

Do you guys know what is the huge difference between hgh fragment 176 and 177? I'm my phone and the service is super shitty, thanks At&t!

SwoleChamp
05-16-2011, 05:33 PM
ipamorelin and cjc1295 are a great combo...dose 100mcg am and pm. also use 1gf1 lr3 post workout like s2h said...will give u great results...

Mr.Dedication
05-16-2011, 06:58 PM
ipamorelin and cjc1295 are a great combo...dose 100mcg am and pm. also use 1gf1 lr3 post workout like s2h said...will give u great results...

I'm so afraid of that. Half way of my childhood I was obese and same thing in my teen years and I still hold water so I look bloated half the time. long story short I want to be ripped so I would have a flat ripped abs and many people have told me igf1 is one of those that makes my gut swollen out.

The other things that people have told me that will cause that is:
insulin
over eating
and HGH

O_0

SwoleChamp
05-16-2011, 07:11 PM
the igf1 lr3 will help u burn bodyfat by shuttling the carbs to your muscles post workout. use just post workout and start with a lower dose to assess it...maybe 40-50mcg...if the rest of your diet is in order, you will get shredded...and no bloated gut lol

Mr.Dedication
05-16-2011, 08:08 PM
the igf1 lr3 will help u burn bodyfat by shuttling the carbs to your muscles post workout. use just post workout and start with a lower dose to assess it...maybe 40-50mcg...if the rest of your diet is in order, you will get shredded...and no bloated gut lol

Like need2slin, lol. Yeah I had read about lr3 before and I had learned that the lr3 version has insulin mimicking effects. there was something on Datbtrue that said don't use cjc1295 and use modified GRF 1-29

SwoleChamp
05-16-2011, 08:14 PM
Like need2slin, lol. Yeah I had read about lr3 before and I had learned that the lr3 version has insulin mimicking effects. there was something on Datbtrue that said don't use cjc1295 and use modified GRF 1-29

had better results with cjc 1295 but everyone is different and mod grf 1-29 is still a good one ...really its personal preference

Mr.Dedication
05-16-2011, 08:20 PM
had better results with cjc 1295 but everyone is different and mod grf 1-29 is still a good one ...really its personal preference

what would be the best for the first timer? Also I need to learn how pin, lol.

Dre23
05-16-2011, 09:25 PM

So you only pinned twice a week or so?

Why go for the bleed over the pulse?

Of course everyone is different though (or maybe not on a biological level), and you gotta do what works for you.

SwoleChamp
05-16-2011, 09:41 PM
what would be the best for the first timer? Also I need to learn how pin, lol.
keep it simple...i like ipamorelin bc it doesnt affect cortisol levels and cjc1295 w NO DAC(Mod GRF 1-29 will work as well) 100mcg of each upon waking and before bed...youtube for how to pin...

Of course everyone is different though (or maybe not on a biological level), and you gotta do what works for you.

i should have clarified...i used cjc1295 w NO DAC...on my guinea pigs...pinned twice daily with ipamorelin

Dre23
05-16-2011, 10:21 PM
keep it simple...i like ipamorelin bc it doesnt affect cortisol levels and cjc1295 w NO DAC(Mod GRF 1-29 will work as well) 100mcg of each upon waking and before bed...youtube for how to pin...

i should have clarified...i used cjc1295 w NO DAC...on my guinea pigs...pinned twice daily with ipamorelin

Oh okay...gotcha!!

From my reading on dat's site, cjc1295 NO DAC IS mod grf1-29.

There really is no such thing as cjc1295 NO DAC as it is impossible to have the CJC1295 without DAC as it is part of its structure. Kind of like you can't order a protein shake without amino acids. It's molecularly impossible.

But since people recognize the product name as cjc1295 NO DAC, peptide companies have had to keep the name as such or risk confusing the customer thinking that the company doesn't carry it.

Savvy customers are just now realizing that mod grf 1-29 is actually what they are looking for when wanting cjc1295 no dac. They both have the same molecular structure and are the same product, just different name.

In the end, you used the right product, but just making you all aware of this for the future cuz it can be very confusing.

Dre23
05-16-2011, 10:28 PM
I posted this in another thread, but thought it was worth repeating here to bring clarification to my above post.

Oh, and cjc-1293=cjc-1295 NO DAC=mod grf1-29.

Due to naming issues, a lot of pep companies have to label them by what customers know them as, not what they should correctly be called.

But all three of the above products are the same thing and have the sequence of...

Tyr-d-ALA-Asp-Ala-Ile-Phe-Thr-Gln-Ser-Tyr-Arg-Lys-Val-Leu-Ala-Gln-Leu-Ser-Ala-Arg-Lys-Leu-Leu-Gln-Asp-Ile-Leu-Ser-Arg-NH2

You are good to go as long as this ^^^ is what the product shows.

s2h
05-16-2011, 10:44 PM
I'm so afraid of that. Half way of my childhood I was obese and same thing in my teen years and I still hold water so I look bloated half the time. long story short I want to be ripped so I would have a flat ripped abs and many people have told me igf1 is one of those that makes my gut swollen out.

The other things that people have told me that will cause that is:
insulin
over eating
and HGH

O_0take your igf-1 lr3 pwo(within 15 minutes or so of training)..then chase it with 2 scoops of torrent(w/ carbs torrent)then 1 hour later eat a whole foods meal with protien and a carb source such as brown rice...this works very well and you wont get fat or a gut..you will actually lean out...

Sieve
05-17-2011, 06:47 AM
In my personal experience Ive found peptides to be a waste of money.
The sleep is better , but I get the exact same effect from Gaba alone.
The diffrence between peptides and real gh in price is too little, at least where I come from

GaryGranaas
05-17-2011, 07:53 AM
Lot of good info in this thread. You guys really got the 411 going on with the peptides. This should be a sticky for future member reference.

Mr.Dedication
05-17-2011, 10:55 AM

Is it sad the my foreign ass doesn't understand what that means?

I have before and got nothing. Let me try different key words.

Also let me see if I got this right.
cjc1293=cjc1295

cjc1295=mod grf 1-29

If so I guess I'll do cjc1295, or mod grf, ipa, and maybe igf-1 lr3(that thing is fucking EX.PEN.SIVE!).

Damn this site is awesome :yep:

Mr.Dedication
05-17-2011, 10:56 AM
take your igf-1 lr3 pwo(within 15 minutes or so of training)..then chase it with 2 scoops of torrent(w/ carbs torrent)then 1 hour later eat a whole foods meal with protien and a carb source such as brown rice...this works very well and you wont get fat or a gut..you will actually lean out...

How much carb would you say cause I can eat, a lot. Also have you checked out muscle replenisher before? IMO it's better than torrent and there having a sale on it right now.

Mr.Dedication
05-17-2011, 12:25 PM
Ok guys please tell me you also have to look up a lot of words when your reading datbtrue forum. That forum makes me feel stupid and smart at the same time. Stupid cause I have to look up bunch of stuff but smart cause learning like hell. Fuck this I'm going to make flash cards for this shit.

SwoleChamp
05-17-2011, 12:28 PM
the igf1 lr3 is expensive but it should only be ran 4 weeks on then 4 weeks off. Only on workout days, and a bottle should last a month if dosed accordingly...1000mcg bottle / 50mcg dose = 20 doses or 20 workouts...

BigJD69
05-17-2011, 01:00 PM
take your igf-1 lr3 pwo(within 15 minutes or so of training)..then chase it with 2 scoops of torrent(w/ carbs torrent)then 1 hour later eat a whole foods meal with protien and a carb source such as brown rice...this works very well and you wont get fat or a gut..you will actually lean out...
No Shit! You will lean out??? What I am looking to do but I think the igf will mess with my blood sugar levels.

Mr.Dedication
05-17-2011, 01:11 PM
the igf1 lr3 is expensive but it should only be ran 4 weeks on then 4 weeks off. Only on workout days, and a bottle should last a month if dosed accordingly...1000mcg bottle / 50mcg dose = 20 doses or 20 workouts...

oh ok that's not too bad.

BTW guys

GHRH analogs

All GHRH analogs swap Alanine at the 2nd position for D-Alanine which makes the peptide resistant to quick cleavage at that position. This means analogs will be more effective when injected at smaller dosing.

The analog tetra or 4 substituted GRF(1-29) sometimes called CJC w/o the DAC or referred to by me as modified GRF(1-29) has other amino acid modifications. They are a glutamine (Gln or Q) at the 8-position, alanine (Ala or A) at the 15-position, and a leucine (Leu or L) at the 27-position.

The alanine at the 8th position enhances bioavailability but the other two amino substitutions are made to enhance the manufacturing process (i.e. create manufacturing stability).

For use in vivo, in humans, the GHRH analog known as CJC w/o the DAC or tetra (4) substituted GRF(1-29) or modified GRF(1-29) is a very effective peptide with a half-life probably 30+ minutes.

That is long enough to be completely effective.

Now adding the DAC gives Modified GRF(1-29) and also the analog w/ just the 2nd amino acid a longer half life. The DAC on Modified GRF(1-29) gives it a half-life of half a week. But having a GHRH always around means the GHRH-receptors just leak GH all the time. That is what I mean by GH bleed.

Now I understand what dre meant.

This peptide was named CJC-1293. Note that it is the same peptide discussed above where there is just the one swap. The half-life of that peptide is still below 10 minutes. Adding the DAC made CJC-1293 have a longer half-life.

But if you you remove the DAC or call if CJC-1293 (w/o the DAC) you know what you end up with? http://datbtrue.co.uk/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif You end up with That old analog of GRF(1-29) with Arg swapped for the D form at the 2nd position. It is barely better then GRF(1-29). In fact I was being a bit kind to it by saying less then 10 minutes. The half-life is around 5 minutes.

Then in that same study they took GRF(1-29) and made 4 amino acid substitutions. The one at the 2nd position as just described and 3 more. This made the GRF structure more viable and to that they attached the Lysine glue and the DAC.

So is cjc1293 is 4 amino acid subs of GRF(1-29) without DAC

BUT

if you add the DAC you get cjc1295

Correct?

Mr.Dedication
05-17-2011, 01:31 PM
Ignore my last comment. I was wrong!

GRF(1-29) is GHRH with one substitution at the second amino acids.

CJC1293 is GRF(1-29) with not only the second amino acids being substituted but they also added DAC, Drug Affinity Complex, to it.

CJC1295 is modified GRF(1-29) with 4 amino acids being substituted and those are at 2,8,15, and 27. You DO NOT want CJC1295 WITH DAC cause it'll have a very long half life and cause GH bleeding. Unless is dosed very low.

I think that right and sorry about all the posts. My mind=BLOWN!

SwoleChamp
05-17-2011, 02:08 PM
bro your overthinking lol.

mod grf 1-29 paired with ghrp2 or ipamorelin...100mcg each am and pm...

igf1 lr3....50mcg post workout with carb drink...

will be all you need brother

Dre23
05-17-2011, 02:23 PM

Lol. ^^^ This.

Mr.Dedication
05-17-2011, 10:08 PM
Done! I do that but my gut better not grow, lol.

Can we have a thread that we can just have a random peptide conversation about? I kinda enjoyed this a lot and learned a lot and then I can help around more.

Also im going to order from precision peptides cause a guy on here asked if anybody has ran their cjc and ipa and I want test it and I'll log it on here.

Also I have S4 on hand...should I run it with this?

Thanks guys!

SwoleChamp
05-18-2011, 06:49 PM
i wouldnt use the S4 with it..thatll b to many variables and u wont know whats working...just go peps first...

SwoleChamp
05-18-2011, 06:50 PM
No Shit! You will lean out??? What I am looking to do but I think the igf will mess with my blood sugar levels.

yea itll def make u lean out...can make u go hypo so keep glucose tabs handy but the torrent does wonderss...also start with a low dose as always in your research...

Mr.Dedication
05-20-2011, 01:46 PM

So dose grf and ipa only twice a day and lr3 one, correct?

Should I keep this stuff in the frig cause I've read I should and now I gotta find a way to hide them if so :/

Also do I need a new syring for every injection or as long as the needle doesn't touch anything else but the peptides and its caps it should be alright

SwoleChamp
05-20-2011, 01:55 PM
check out this thread for the dosing protocol: http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?t=54658

yea it needs to be kept refrigerated...u could get a cooler and keep freezer packs in it?

and i dont think it matters about the syringe but they r cheap so typically new ones would b prefered

Mr.Dedication
05-20-2011, 02:13 PM
check out this thread for the dosing protocol: http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?t=54658

yea it needs to be kept refrigerated...u could get a cooler and keep freezer packs in it?

and i dont think it matters about the syringe but they r cheap so typically new ones would b prefered

Ok thanks man. Yeah I'm going to be in dorms soon and ATM im visiting parents so shit can't be in the frig, lol.

I found some cheap ones but if I was going to do 3 injections a day then that would be a lot syringe I would of need to get rid of and I had read that people need to use a new syringe for HGH injection. Like a new one for left bicep and another one for right and I didn't know if I needed to that with this.

If one syringe comes in contact with another peptide can it be used for another one?

SwoleChamp
05-20-2011, 02:16 PM
u can mix the ipa and grf in same syringe....use separate for igf...

ipa and grf are subq...igf is IM

get a mini fridge

Mr.Dedication
05-20-2011, 03:15 PM
u can mix the ipa and grf in same syringe....use separate for igf...

ipa and grf are subq...igf is IM

get a mini fridge

Yeah I'm started looking for one as soon as I learned about it. I work at Best Buy so hopefully I could get one for cheap :)

I found SQ ones but not IM. Isn't IM used for insulin injection?

SwoleChamp
05-20-2011, 03:35 PM
what? u can use same type of pins for both..u inject the ipa and grf subq...the igf u inject intramuscularly

Mr.Dedication
05-20-2011, 04:48 PM
what? u can use same type of pins for both..u inject the ipa and grf subq...the igf u inject intramuscularly

hahaha...I found this so it might be helpful for future readers.

Is there any specific place you guys would recommend to shot?

Spoz3T5D_SU&feature=related

SwoleChamp
05-20-2011, 04:50 PM
subq in stomach, beside belly button...
IM...whatever is easy...triceps are an easy place

Mr.Dedication
05-20-2011, 05:03 PM
subq in stomach, beside belly button...
IM...whatever is easy...triceps are an easy place

I watched couple of videos on IM and was about to start on subq.

One thing is that how do you feel if you've hit a muscle or not. I mean I'm going to pinch my skin for the subq injection but just wondering if you know feel you've hit a muscle or not.
b7WIr_JkgLQ&NR=1&feature=fvwp

If you hit a vain you got to get rid of everything? Shit that's going to be a bitch. No wonder why a lot of people are afraid of injections, this thing is a bitch.

SwoleChamp
05-20-2011, 05:21 PM
youll know...

NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM
05-20-2011, 08:47 PM
In my personal experience Ive found peptides to be a waste of money.
The sleep is better , but I get the exact same effect from Gaba alone.
The diffrence between peptides and real gh in price is too little, at least where I come from
That because your peps were fake, underdosed or you did not run them properly.

Mr.Dedication
05-20-2011, 09:19 PM
youll know...

Lol

That because your peps were fake, underdosed or you did not run them properly.

I don't know if that's Nate or not but I'm honored you came in my thread :)

Always buy your peptides from were other people can vouch for but I've learned my lesson. Don't waste your AAS on cutting use peptides and use the AAS for bulking. That's JMHO

SwoleChamp
05-21-2011, 07:51 AM
That because your peps were fake, underdosed.
This...u get what you pay for...

Mr.Dedication
05-23-2011, 12:12 PM
Do you guys just throw your syringe in a container and then in trash or "properly" get rid of it. I don't know if the first option is looked down upon.

Also would anything out there help with vascularity?

ritch
05-23-2011, 02:50 PM
Lol

I don't know if that's Nate or not but I'm honored you came in my thread :)

Always buy your peptides from were other people can vouch for but I've learned my lesson. Don't waste your AAS on cutting use peptides and use the AAS for bulking. That's JMHO

really, and why would you not want the equivalent of 4iu's of GH when dieting?

supbro!
05-24-2011, 10:30 PM
Kind of late to this thread and sorry if i've missed it in a prior post but i plan on running igf1-lr w/ some test (hrt dose) and was wondering if it would work synergistically better w/ hgh as i've been told insulin does? Also, how many liquid carbs to follow for a 175 lb guy? Thanks for your help.

Dre23
05-24-2011, 10:58 PM
Kind of late to this thread and sorry if i've missed it in a prior post but i plan on running igf1-lr w/ some test (hrt dose) and was wondering if it would work synergistically better w/ hgh as i've been told insulin does? Also, how many liquid carbs to follow for a 175 lb guy? Thanks for your help.

IMO, EVERYTHING works better with hgh!!

But really, since hgh lowers your insulin sensitivity, and igf increases it, the two would indeed make a good combo together.

Don't know how much igf you planned on using (I would get 30-50mcg pwo??), but you could do something like 50-75grams liquid carbs after your shot, and then around the same amount as whole food (rice, potatoes, etc) about an hour later.

I would say that it just depends on how easily you put on fat, even though igf is a leaning compound. If you feel yourself going hypo than consume a little bit more, but I'm guessing that for your size, that range should be adequate.

Keep us posted.

supbro!
05-24-2011, 11:03 PM
Thanks bro.

Steelpipe64114
07-03-2016, 06:13 PM
Ok thanks man. Yeah I'm going to be in dorms soon and ATM im visiting parents so shit can't be in the frig, lol.

I found some cheap ones but if I was going to do 3 injections a day then that would be a lot syringe I would of need to get rid of and I had read that people need to use a new syringe for HGH injection. Like a new one for left bicep and another one for right and I didn't know if I needed to that with this.

If one syringe comes in contact with another peptide can it be used for another one?

First off, I have gained a great deal of knowledge from everyone's post! Couple things I wanted to share - I cannot keep my stuff in the fridge either but this option works great for me.

http://www.frioinsulincoolingcase.com/index.html

HOW DO FRIOŽs WORK?
They are so easy to use!
To activate the FRIOŽ wallet, immerse it in cold water for 5-15 minutes. Crystals contained in the panels of the wallet then expand into a gel, which remains cool for up to several days — relying on the process of evaporation for cooling. Just towel dry the outside and it's ready to go! To use it again, put the FRIOŽ back in water — it can be reactivated over and over again.

FRIOŽ wallets keep insulin safe for a minimum of 45 hours (more than five times longer than an ice pack) — even in constant environmental temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit! The insulating qualities of the FRIOŽ also help protect against the cold of winter. Don't just take our word for it — read our customer testimonials page! Keep one at home and make FRIOŽ cooling packs part of your travel kit or emergency supply kit today — no more bulky, inconvenient ice packs or thermos flasks required ever again! You'll wonder what you ever did without one.

Although activated by water, a feature of the product is that after towel-drying, the FRIOŽ wallet is dry to the touch. The CambrelleŽ outer pouch wallet increases the wallet's efficiency and allows it to be carried safely in your pocket or a bag as required. Each item is re-usable and can be used either continuously or intermittently.

i can drop it in my backpack and keeps everything cooled but without the frig.

A great source for syringes - www.totaldiabetessupply.com (http://www.totaldiabetessupply.com)
I use the EasyTouch Insulin Syringe - 29G 1CC 1/2in
Box of 100 (10 packs of 10) for approximately $12.50 USD.
If you signup for the specials they will often run "free shipping".
Another perk is they have the option for auto-ship which is great for me.

If anyone has a source for less expensive syringes, would love to hear it!