PDA

View Full Version : My questions

Bulldogger
05-18-2011, 03:57 PM
29 y/o male, 6.2. 192. 6 years ago 240 using T400.

3 years ago was crippled by Psoriatic arthritis, (i have a lot of psoriasis as well)
was on a ton of scripts, injections (methotrexate)MTX and humria was perscribed.

So here is my deal now, 7 weeks ago i changed my diet completely, added vitamins and minerals stretches and 2 weeks ago started back at the gym 5 days a week. Swelling is gone in some joints, minimal in others. I feel great about 80%. still need a few months of this diet to get to 100%.

I am interested in GH for rebuilding the damaged joints and skin, and to get some size back. I do not want to use any test. I am attempting to up my testosterone in my body naturally (zinc, mag b6+12)

My one question is, are their any Doctors in the Toronto Ontario area someone could direct me to?

my next question is, how often and when is the best time to take it, where (site injection subdurrel???), and how much to take. I am new to the GH side, and would appreciate all and any info.

Also, has anyone else gone through the pain and immobilization of PsA, and have you tried GH.

And this is my first post, I must say this site is CHAMP, i like the Iphone tapatalk forum feature.

Thanks in advance
Bull

kawikaratekid
10-21-2011, 11:18 PM
Bump

I use the tapatalk feature also. That's what led me to this board.

ritch
10-21-2011, 11:20 PM
hope you have insurance, medical GH is very expensive!