PDA

View Full Version : Stepping Down

joedemarco
05-19-2011, 08:25 AM
As many of you know, I have been very busy with work. I am moving my entire chiropractic clinic into a very large upscale health club two towns over from me. I start working at my new office on June 1st.

As the result, I just can't be on the masters forum, as much as I would like to be. I therefore don't think it is fair to remain as forum leader. I notified the administrators of my decision earlier this week.

I suggested another member of our "family" to take over. I believe you will be hearing of that decision sometime later today. I don't want to say who it will be because I have not received a final confirmation. However, I can say that I have a lot of respect for this individual and know that he will do a great job.

I will not be disappearing completely from the site by any means. I will be around reading your threads and posting. So this is not a "Fair Well" by any stretch of the imagination.

Thank you for making my job as forum leader so easy over the past two years. This is by far the best forum on this, or any other, bodybuilding site.

Mac
05-19-2011, 08:27 AM
Good luck Joe. I know you'll be a great success in your new clinic.

Good to know that you will still be around. Thanks for all the hard work as FL.

masterschamp
05-19-2011, 08:50 AM
Good Luck, Joe. Good to hear you will still be around.

Keith

Hammerfit
05-19-2011, 08:55 AM
As many of you know, I have been very busy with work. I am moving my entire chiropractic clinic into a very large upscale health club two towns over from me. I start working at my new office on June 1st.

As the result, I just can't be on the masters forum, as much as I would like to be. I therefore don't think it is fair to remain as forum leader. I notified the administrators of my decision earlier this week.

I suggested another member of our "family" to take over. I believe you will be hearing of that decision sometime later today. I don't want to say who it will be because I have not received a final confirmation. However, I can say that I have a lot of respect for this individual and know that he will do a great job.

I will not be disappearing completely from the site by any means. I will be around reading your threads and posting. So this is not a "Fair Well" by any stretch of the imagination.

Thank you for making my job as forum leader so easy over the past two years. This is by far the best forum on this, or any other, bodybuilding site.

Thanks for always motivating me to "raise the bar"!

joedemarco
05-19-2011, 08:57 AM
Good luck Joe. I know you'll be a great success in your new clinic.

Good to know that you will still be around. Thanks for all the hard work as FL.

Good Luck, Joe. Good to hear you will still be around.

Keith

Thanks Guys! I appreciate it!

KevinCouch
05-19-2011, 10:37 AM
Congrats Joe on your new office opening up! Good luck with everything brother! Who knows we may be standing next to each other on stage someday.

Best,
Kevin

BigJD69
05-19-2011, 10:46 AM
BEST of LUCK to you Joe!!!!

joedemarco
05-19-2011, 12:26 PM
Thanks for always motivating me to "raise the bar"!

Congrats Joe on your new office opening up! Good luck with everything brother! Who knows we may be standing next to each other on stage someday.

Best,
Kevin

BEST of LUCK to you Joe!!!!

Thanks! I'm looking forward to starting at the new office new month. I'll definitely still be around....and of course I'm still training hard.

DUKE56
05-19-2011, 12:57 PM
Good luck with the new location and look forward to reading your posts.

Dadup
05-19-2011, 01:01 PM
best of luck Joe :beerbang: sounds like a great opportunity!

IvesDewitte
05-19-2011, 01:15 PM
Best of luck Joe

HeavyDutyGuy
05-19-2011, 01:42 PM
THANK YOU Joe for all you did here.

freebirdmac
05-19-2011, 01:45 PM
Thanks for your mod work! Relieved that you'll still be around journalling and contributing. That's a big whew!

joedemarco
05-19-2011, 01:56 PM
Good luck with the new location and look forward to reading your posts.

best of luck Joe :beerbang: sounds like a great opportunity!

Best of luck Joe

THANK YOU Joe for all you did here.

Thanks for your mod work! Relieved that you'll still be around journalling and contributing. That's a big whew!

Thank you for all of the well wishes and support. That's why this is such a great forum. The members of this forum really care about each other and are always willing to offer help and support.

JoeB8962
05-19-2011, 02:06 PM
Congratulations on the new office Joe, hate to read where your stepping down but that just shows what a class individual you are. Best of luck with the practice!

JoeB

joedemarco
05-19-2011, 02:21 PM
Congratulations on the new office Joe, hate to read where your stepping down but that just shows what a class individual you are. Best of luck with the practice!

JoeB

Thanks, Joe. Even though I am still going to be around, I just didn't feel right about remaining the forum leader. The forum leader needs to be very active on the forum, which requires time. I didn't want to do the position any injustice by being a "part time" forum leader.

axioma
05-19-2011, 03:00 PM
You have done a great job as forum leader, much appreciated! Best wishes on the new venture.

joedemarco
05-19-2011, 03:05 PM
You have done a great job as forum leader, much appreciated! Best wishes on the new venture.

Thanks, Matt. Much appreciated. Hope you are recovering quickly and that all is well with life and business.

KyMuscle
05-19-2011, 04:32 PM
You were an excellent forum leader, Joe. Very fair, conscientious and motivating. Good luck with your new clinic.

Baldiewonkanobi
05-19-2011, 05:08 PM
Joe, you are the very best. Good luck in your new venture my friend.

Baldie

joedemarco
05-19-2011, 07:46 PM
You were an excellent forum leader, Joe. Very fair, conscientious and motivating. Good luck with your new clinic.

Thank you. Much appreciated!

Joe, you are the very best. Good luck in your new venture my friend.

Baldie

Thanks, Bill! You're an inspiration to the entire forum.

Curt James
05-19-2011, 07:54 PM
Best wishes, Joe. :beerbang:

ayezer
05-19-2011, 07:57 PM
good luck Joe in everything!!!

mrky03
05-19-2011, 07:59 PM
Just keep posting your awesome workouts for sure! I haven't been here all that long but you are an important part of this forum, leader or not!

supbro!
05-19-2011, 10:23 PM
Thanks for all your help and promptness w/ your responses concerning my injuries, and best of luck in all your future endeavors.

Rick Prince
05-19-2011, 10:44 PM
Good luck, Joe with the office move. You have been an inspiration here in this forum.

AVBG
05-19-2011, 11:04 PM
Thank you Joe for your great service to the community, you've been a pleasure to work with (not hard when you keep on agreeing with me ;) ) I wish you all the best with the business and please don't be a stranger!

joedemarco
05-20-2011, 08:48 AM
Best wishes, Joe. :beerbang:

good luck Joe in everything!!!

Thanks guys!

Just keep posting your awesome workouts for sure! I haven't been here all that long but you are an important part of this forum, leader or not!

Once things settle down a little bit with work, I will be back posting my workouts. I am still training hard/heavy even though I'm busy (although I've cut back train to four days per week). The extra recovery day has actually been helping my strength gains.

Thanks for all your help and promptness w/ your responses concerning my injuries, and best of luck in all your future endeavors.

Thanks! Hope everything has healed up well and you are training hard.

Good luck, Joe with the office move. You have been an inspiration here in this forum.

Thanks, Rick. Good luck with your upcoming shows.

Thank you Joe for your great service to the community, you've been a pleasure to work with (not hard when you keep on agreeing with me ;) ) I wish you all the best with the business and please don't be a stranger!

Alex, it's been my pleasure. RxMuscle is the best site and the Masters Forum is, without a doubt, the best masters bodybuilding site online. If we have agreed alot on various issues I guess it is because great minds think a like...lol. Best of luck to you also!