PDA

View Full Version : My Chemical Romance

HanSoLo
05-20-2011, 01:59 PM
So this will be my second cycle ever. For those who didnt see my previous threads, I have had to cook up everything myself(except the HCG, Clomid and Drol). I also had to sterilize and seal the vials myself, as nobody had vacuum sealed vials and I cant import them. I was able to purchase sealable vials, which scared me a bit, but not much. So here is my cycle.

Height: 6' on the dot
Weght: 200lbs(cut some fat off before I started)
Body fat percent: 14-15% would be a good guestimate
Diet: On point

Weeks 1-16
Test E - 500mgs

Weeks 2-9
Anadrol - 50mgs/day

HCG - 500iu's a week(can always be bumped up)

Aromasin 15mg eod(same as HCG, can always be bumped up)

For my PCT I will be following Heavy's routine. I have all the PCT stuff already and ready to go.

The reason I am starting the Anadrol in week 2 is because I have my liver function test scheduled for next monday, plus I wanted to do a couple of injections of the Test E to make sure there were no problems.

I did my first injection on Weds, 250mgs into the shoulder. Pin went in like I didnt take a 6year layoff, felt good. My wife is squeemish so I forced her to aspirate and push, lol. Went in good, didnt hurt at all. Two days after though, I felt like I've been punched in the shoulder. No swelling, no redness, not warm or hot around the injection site, so maybe its just my virgin shoulders, lol. Also, no fever or flu like symptoms, so more than likely I just injectided a bit poorly.

Any questions or suggestions, feel free to fire away.

HanSoLo
05-21-2011, 03:36 AM
My delt is not hurting as much as yesterday, almost pain free. Little bruise around the injection site, so I probably just hit it a little wrong. Tonight will be my second injection, I am going to shoot in the glute to see if that feels any better than the delt.

HanSoLo
05-21-2011, 09:58 AM
Did my second injection today, shot into the quad instead of the glute. Went really well, no pain or anything. Didn't even bleed that much. I'm using 22g 1'1/2 pins. Don't know why people are scared of the quads, easiest place to hit!

I am injecting on Weds/Sats. The reason for this is because I am using test e, so injecting on the day of a workout isnt important. And if I hit it wrong or get sore, I dont have to worry, cause legs are on weds and sat is my off day.

MadHatter67
05-21-2011, 12:57 PM
good plans for a second cycle...simple, moderate doses...should see some nice gains on this.

HanSoLo
05-21-2011, 02:28 PM
good plans for a second cycle...simple, moderate doses...should see some nice gains on this.

Thanks. The plan is to run with 500mgs/week, but I can always bump it up if I want to. I also plan to drop to 250mgs/week after 16-20weeks, drop some fat and then bump it back up to 500-750 for the next bulk, then come off for a bit and go back on.

GENESIS
05-21-2011, 02:30 PM
You do know that the journal title is also the name of a band right?

GENESIS
05-21-2011, 02:30 PM
A terrible band might i add.

HanSoLo
05-21-2011, 02:37 PM
A terrible band might i add.
lol, yup.
Saw them open up a concert I went to and never listened to another song. Even though I do like some screamo, I cant listen to their garbage.

MadHatter67
05-21-2011, 09:48 PM
lol, yup.
Saw them open up a concert I went to and never listened to another song. Even though I do like some screamo, I cant listen to their garbage.

totally agree. i cant listen to a guy in his early 20's that makes millions, sing about his view on death...that band and others like it, just goes to show you that the music industry isnt about talent...its who you know and how much money can you sink into it.

HanSoLo
05-22-2011, 01:10 PM
totally agree. i cant listen to a guy in his early 20's that makes millions, sing about his view on death...that band and others like it, just goes to show you that the music industry isnt about talent...its who you know and how much money can you sink into it.
For 90% of bands ya. A couple of guys I jammed with in high school got discovered in local bars and at the YMCA(of all places).
Boys night out
Silverstein
Jersey
Alexisonfire(their drummer)

The concert I went to, when My Chemical Romance came on the place got queit. Lol, even Yellow Card started a mosh pit and had stage divers.

HanSoLo
05-23-2011, 01:33 AM
OK, so I tried a quad shot on saturday. Today is monday morning my time(China) and my quad is killing me, lol. Saturday, no pain.......sunday, little pain, really not that much though. Today it feels like I have a Charlie Horse. There is a bruise at the injection site, but no swelling, no redness, nothing like that. Maybe my gear will just hurt, oh well. You guys have any suggestions, if you have gone through this. Also, on Saturday I did heat the oil up in hot water. Just like my shoulder the pain will probably be gone tommorow, but its just a pain in the ass.

Dadup
05-23-2011, 01:43 AM
the band is terrible imo, but this is a great chem thread name!

HanSoLo
05-26-2011, 04:18 AM
OK, after my recent bout of test flu, I am back to feeling normal. I have also started drinking my aromasin, 15mg EOD.

*for those who ever get the powder and not a pill or premixed drinkable form. Aromasin doesnt mix with liquids very well, lol. It also tastes like shit!! But in the end, you just gotta power through it. I will be taking Joe D's advice and making some apple sauce tonight(cant buy it, I live in China fml). Fucking apples are more expensive than strawberries right now.......

I also missed my shot last night, so I will have to do it tonight. Never rely on woman to get your syringes for you! First and last time I will ask my lazy ass wife who doesnt work to get them for me. Its not reallly a huge deal though, as test e is a longer acting ester.

Anadrol will be started on Saturday!!!! Yummy!!

HanSoLo
05-26-2011, 04:27 AM
I will also start to post some pics in a couple of weeks. Im not posting any right now as I look weird. I was in a motorcycle accident in January, 11 stitches above my left eyebrow, seperated left shoulder, cracked bone in my right hand. I was out of the gym till early april, and when I got back could only train certain areas. So right now I've got decent arms, good back, ok chest, but no shoulders, lol. So once they start to come back and I dont look like an alien I will start posting progress pics.

HanSoLo
05-26-2011, 04:35 AM
Here is a sample of my daily diet as well. It doesnt change much from day to day because of food availability. The city where I live is mostly noodles and rice, so I do all of my own cooking.

Meal 1: Protein shake(I dont really like eating when I first wake up)
1cup strawberries, 2 banana's, 2cups of yogurt, water, 50grams of protein.

Meal 2: 1/4pound of bacon, 4-6 eggs

I train around noon time

Meal 3: Steak and veggies

Meal 4: Shake( sometimes switch with meal 3)

Meal 5: Salmon, trout or steak with veggies( I only eat green veggies at night)

Meal 6: More fish or a shake, depends on how hungry I am

Meal 7: If I get hungry at night, I will mix some protein with water or eat more food.

I keep my carbs at a decent level as I am extremly carb sensitive. I will mostly eat sweet potatoes, green veggies and thats about it.

HanSoLo
05-28-2011, 12:06 AM
Ok, pinned into my left quad, this time I pinned a little quicker than usual. Despite the initial pain, nothing since then. I had pain with my first two shots in the following days, but now its day 3 and nothing, feels great.

HanSoLo
05-30-2011, 11:22 AM
Today's pin was in the right glute. Once again I heated up the oil, so hopefully it will pain free like my last injection. This week is when I am going to start ramping it up in the gym, lifting harder and eating like a madman. The first two weeks I started my injections, I was in pain, felt like crap, but for the last few days I have been feeling better, feeling fuller and just feeling great. Plus I start my anadrol this week!!!!. As I progress and grow I will start to post some pics.

HanSoLo
06-01-2011, 12:38 AM
Ok, Anadrol is in today. Since I started my first shot on a weds, Anadrol gets thrown in on a weds. Today is leg day and only my third leg day since my accident in January. Knee's are feeling good, so its time to start adding weight back on. Since my accident I have only been squating 180-200lbs(lol, kinda sad).

tex 6,7
06-01-2011, 02:01 AM
OK, so I tried a quad shot on saturday. Today is monday morning my time(China) and my quad is killing me, lol. Saturday, no pain.......sunday, little pain, really not that much though. Today it feels like I have a Charlie Horse. There is a bruise at the injection site, but no swelling, no redness, nothing like that. Maybe my gear will just hurt, oh well. You guys have any suggestions, if you have gone through this. Also, on Saturday I did heat the oil up in hot water. Just like my shoulder the pain will probably be gone tommorow, but its just a pain in the ass.

Why don't u try 25g I have used 22 n a pinch and a huge diff I hate 22 I will only use 25s u should try it big diff for me good luck

HanSoLo
06-01-2011, 02:54 AM
Why don't u try 25g I have used 22 n a pinch and a huge diff I hate 22 I will only use 25s u should try it big diff for me good luck
Unfortunately the pharmacies where I live only offer 3 size's, and the only pin smaller than a 22 is the insulin pins. It's ok, now that I am pinning quicker it feels better. But I would be in heaven if I could buy 25's here, lol.

HanSoLo
06-02-2011, 04:47 AM
Ok, since adding in the Anadrol I haven't noticed too much of a difference. When I lift I have a bit more energy though and can tough out a couple more reps, I am also getting pumped a lot quicker. Today was shoulders and they were screaming when I finished, felt nice!! Anadrol is my new love I think, but I will wait till after my next liver function test in a couple of weeks, lol. I'm only on 50mg/ed so I dont expect much to change on my test results.

Since being back on I have had no side effects I dont like. No gyno or sensitivity around my nipples, a couple more pimples on my face(nothing serious) but no body acne. My sex drive is through the roof though, all I think about is eating, training and banging. Sometimes while I am training I think about eating while I am banging. I am 29 and my sex drive was always healthy, but being back on the test has brought me back to the highschool levels. Fuck, even my morning wood last's 15mins(probably too much info but fuck it, its my journal, lol).

Also, since the first couple of shots that hurt and the adjustment period where I felt a little down, everything has been great. Making my own gear was the best decision I have made, saved a shit load of money and now I know I can make it, so in the future I don't have to rely on anybody but myself.

I have also not done the HCG through out. I have decided to stay on and drop to 250/week and cruise for a couple of months into my next bulk after this one, and I am not worried about my balls shrinking. The added benefit as well is that test can act like the male birth control pill and after just having my first child 10months ago, my wife and I want to wait.

HanSoLo
06-02-2011, 04:50 AM
Also, tommorow I should have some pics up. I am not afraid to show my ugly face or disfigured body on here as nobody will know me and where I live everything I am doing is legal!! But I dont know how to embed, so I will say sorry for that in advance!

MadHatter67
06-02-2011, 11:19 AM
good looking log bro. mind giving us some of your personal records in the weight room when you post up your pics?

HanSoLo
06-02-2011, 11:26 AM
good looking log bro. mind giving us some of your personal records in the weight room when you post up your pics?
No Problem. Right now my lifts are pretty shit, coming back from my accident plus the lack of free weights in the gyms here. But as I progress and am able to lift like a man again, lol, I will post up some my stats.

I will also log what I lift next week, as I can set that as a baseline.

HanSoLo
06-02-2011, 11:36 AM
Here, I will post what I did today.

Shoulders:

warm up: lateral raises(dumbell)
10lbs x 15reps
15lbs x 12reps
20lbs x 10reps for 2 sets

Dumbell Presses
60lbs x 10reps
70lbs x 8reps
70lbs x 7reps

Barbell smith machine press
135 x 10
135 x 8
135 x 8(2 assisted reps)

Side,front,rear lateral raises done without rest(cable)
15lbs x 8reps for each one

cable upright rows
140lbs x 10reps for 3 sets

Shrugs (dumbell)
70lbs x 5 slow reps with a 5second hold at the top

reverse cable crossovers
20lbs x 10 for 3 sets

HanSoLo
06-03-2011, 11:36 PM
Ok, so far I have noticed that since I added the Anadrol I have started to get more pimples on my face. Since I only added it on weds, I will give it another week or so, if I am still breaking out like a teenager I will bump up my Aromasin dose a little. Still no body acne or anything like that, so its not a big deal.

Checked my weight today and I am 204lbs.....Juicy!!

I have also noticed a little bit of water retention but really not that much at all.

HanSoLo
06-04-2011, 11:28 PM
Last night I pinned into my left shoulder, hurt like a bitch. As soon as I threw the pin in it started to hurt. I asparated to make sure I hadn'nt hit a vein, it was good. Also hurt as I put the stuff in. This is the first time that I have pinned into the shoulder I dislocated back in January, so it could possibly be some scar tissue I hit. It is still sore today, but not as bad a yesterday. I know I am hitting the right spots and am dead on with my injections. During my first cycle I had read up on all the locations and my mother taught me how to pin, lol. She's an emerge nurse, so she is good and quick with a needle, but also taught me how to do it properly.

HanSoLo
06-06-2011, 05:13 AM
Ok, shoulder is fine, just hurt when I pinned and the day after. Probably went into some scar tissue from my injury. I will have pics tommorow, lol, gotta get the flash drive from my training partner. So you also have an understanding of my diet and backround here you go. Before I moved to China I was in school to become a dietitian, basically its a step up and title up from nutritionist. I will still have 2+ years left when I get home to finish, so I am by no means a nutritionist yet.
The food I am able to eat is limited to where I live. Anybody who truly knows "real" Chinese food, knows that it is shit. Chinese people here are not skinny cause of their diet, they are skinny cause they only eat once a day. So most of my foods are bland and boring.

Today
Breakfast 6whole eggs fried in high quality DHA enriched fish oil

Training time

1scoop of protein(sometimes 2) I'm not a fan of protein powders

Monster Mash: fried rice but with this breakdown(1/3 rice, 1/3 egg, 1/3 steak)

Monster Mash: yes again

Steak(or salmon or trout) with some veggies, dark green of course

If I am still hungry before I go to bed I will have a scoop of protein and some almonds.

I am lactose intolerant so I cant use any dairy products, plus I dont like milk anyways. Not to mention that I dont think anybody should drink milk, lol.

I do cheat meals twice a week, weds and sundays, usually McDonalds or Subway. I will change things up a bit, but mostly my meals are the same, been doing this for 6years so I am used to it now.

MadHatter67
06-06-2011, 10:36 AM
Last night I pinned into my left shoulder, hurt like a bitch. As soon as I threw the pin in it started to hurt. I asparated to make sure I hadn'nt hit a vein, it was good. Also hurt as I put the stuff in. This is the first time that I have pinned into the shoulder I dislocated back in January, so it could possibly be some scar tissue I hit. It is still sore today, but not as bad a yesterday. I know I am hitting the right spots and am dead on with my injections. During my first cycle I had read up on all the locations and my mother taught me how to pin, lol. She's an emerge nurse, so she is good and quick with a needle, but also taught me how to do it properly.

no shame in that. my mom has been a nurse for nearly 20 years and shes the one that gave me my very first inj when i decided to go to the dark side, and taught me everything i know about pinning.

HanSoLo
06-06-2011, 02:35 PM
no shame in that. my mom has been a nurse for nearly 20 years and shes the one that gave me my very first inj when i decided to go to the dark side, and taught me everything i know about pinning.
I guess dad's teach us about sports and moms teach us how to pin, lol

HanSoLo
06-08-2011, 12:53 PM
Ok, new week, change in diet. I have been trying to add more and more food as I go. I am up to 5 eatin meals + Protein.

Still no gyno or body acne and my face has started to clear up a bit, so the aromasin at 16-18mgs EOD is doing fine.

Also, since I have started to heat up the oil in a cup of hot water before I pin, the pain has been non-existent(except my fucked up shoulder). Goes in quick and smooth.

Is it weird that I get anxious to pin?? Not scared, but wanting to pin more? Lol, about a day after I do a shot, I want to do more and more and more.

Mr.Dedication
06-08-2011, 01:05 PM
You got a nice cycle going here and not even going to comment on the band thing, lol.

Bencher
06-08-2011, 01:05 PM
Nice detailed log. Wish I had that much patience to do it. And you can take Test with slin pin. Done it for years.

HanSoLo
06-08-2011, 01:27 PM
You got a nice cycle going here and not even going to comment on the band thing, lol.
lol, thanks bro

HanSoLo
06-08-2011, 01:31 PM
Nice detailed log. Wish I had that much patience to do it. And you can take Test with slin pin. Done it for years.
I only work 3hours a day/7days a week, so I fortunately have enough time to keep up with it. For me I dont really mind the larger pins now, it was just getting used to it, but using a slin pin in my injured shoulder might be a good idea.

HanSoLo
06-09-2011, 12:53 PM
Ok, stepped on a scale today, almost didnt believe it....... 220lbs.
I started at 200lbs just over 3weeks ago. I was 204 when I added the anadrol in, oh anadrol.......how I love you:hmn:.

I have also noticed my appetite has gone through the roof, 5mins after I finish eating I am hungry again. At the beginning of the cycle I wanted to keep extra weight gain reasonable, but now, fuck it. If I am hungry I will eat and eat and eat. I have also increased my carbs a bit and its helping. After this bulk I can always drop of the extra pounds when I cruise.

HanSoLo
06-13-2011, 01:07 PM
Ok, I have been trying to upload photo's but for some reason they are too large. I tried to resize them but it didnt change their size???? I then uploaded them to photobucket to try and direct link them, no dice. Can someone explain how I can post photos(resize to make the file smaller). I am completely computer retarded.

dsyndrome
06-13-2011, 02:03 PM
Ok, I have been trying to upload photo's but for some reason they are too large. I tried to resize them but it didnt change their size???? I then uploaded them to photobucket to try and direct link them, no dice. Can someone explain how I can post photos(resize to make the file smaller). I am completely computer retarded.

Ask BC123, he seems to have that shit down bro.

dsyndrome
06-13-2011, 02:06 PM
Ok, stepped on a scale today, almost didnt believe it....... 220lbs.
I started at 200lbs just over 3weeks ago. I was 204 when I added the anadrol in, oh anadrol.......how I love you:hmn:.

I have also noticed my appetite has gone through the roof, 5mins after I finish eating I am hungry again. At the beginning of the cycle I wanted to keep extra weight gain reasonable, but now, fuck it. If I am hungry I will eat and eat and eat. I have also increased my carbs a bit and its helping. After this bulk I can always drop of the extra pounds when I cruise.

Be careful with this, NOT all gains are what would be considered quality gains, you eat quality and you will gain quality, people tend to think eat more and lift more, I have seen it again and again, they blow up like a water filled air baloon and people are like damn, you are getting huge, NO definition, just bloat, after their cycle they shrink down and feel like shit, total mind fuck.

Wh1teruss1an
06-13-2011, 02:18 PM
i've enjoyed reading this chemical journal, may you have great gains with your cycle.

HanSoLo
06-13-2011, 11:35 PM
Be careful with this, NOT all gains are what would be considered quality gains, you eat quality and you will gain quality, people tend to think eat more and lift more, I have seen it again and again, they blow up like a water filled air baloon and people are like damn, you are getting huge, NO definition, just bloat, after their cycle they shrink down and feel like shit, total mind fuck.
lol, yeah I know. I usually sit around 220lbs most of the year, then cut down to around 200lbs for the summer. So the rebound in weight up to 220lbs I kind of expected, after 220lbs will be my "true" gains. My diet is good, so I expect to gain a little bit of fat, and some water, but not too much.

HanSoLo
06-13-2011, 11:36 PM
i've enjoyed reading this chemical journal, may you have great gains with your cycle.
Thanks bro, stay tuned and I will be posting up pics soon.......I hope.

HanSoLo
06-14-2011, 12:07 AM
http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff370/CDNNATS2011/DSC05776.jpg

http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff370/CDNNATS2011/DSCN2322.jpg

1. The first photo is from me 2 weeks ago, before I added in the Anadrol.
2. Second photo is of my beautiful homebrew!!

When my legs start to have a muscle again I will post them, but as of right now I look like a chicken

BC123Jm
06-14-2011, 12:13 AM
nice bro, coming along very well. home brew looks like the perfect color.

HanSoLo
06-14-2011, 12:19 AM
nice bro, coming along very well. home brew looks like the perfect color.
lol, not bad for my first time. The vials were a little bit scored, but they do the job(what else can I expect when I buy Chinese). It has also injected very well, no pain from the test itself, only when I fuck up pinning.

HanSoLo
06-14-2011, 11:26 AM
Ok, so for my aromasin I decided to try a different tactic today. Instead of mixing it with juice or anything, I just weighed it out, threw it in my mouth and then immediately drank some juice. Barely tasted anything and it went down fine.

I also weighed myself with the digital scale at the gym and not my super old one at home. I weighed in at 217lbs, so not as heavy as I thought I was. But still, im up 17lbs since I started the cycle, so if 5 of those are muscle, I am happy.

I have also noticed since I added in the Drol that my strength is going up, but my pumps are great as well. I dont take any pre-workout supps, just food, so its nice to feel the "pump". I will have progress pics up in the next couple of days.

HanSoLo
06-14-2011, 11:33 AM
Also, this is what my training split looks like now.

Mon: Chest(I fucking hate training chest on mondays, this used to be leg day)
Tues: Back(Deads and rows)
Wed: Quads
Thurs: Shoulders
Fri: Arms
Sun: Hams and Back(pull downs)

I usually train 6days a week, but if I feel overtrained I lower it to 5days and then bump it back up.

My goal with this cycle is to get some size back and more, plus work on my weak points(everything, lol), but right now basically my legs. People tell me my back is good but I just dont see it, until I look like a ninja turtle I will keep making it grow.

HanSoLo
06-16-2011, 02:36 PM
Today was shoulder day, felt good for the first time in a while, I was finally able to lift ...decent.... weight. For dumbell press I was able to put up 80lb's for 8,7,7(last 2 assisted). Seated side laterals were also pretty good at 30lbs for 8,8,5. Nice to finally have some strength back in my shoulders, even if I am still lifting like a girl......

I am also going to bump my aromasin up to 20mgs EOD and see how it works. Right now I have way to many pimples on my face, im 29, I shouldnt look like im in my first year of high school, lol. I also dont have many options as far as face washes where I live, so that sucks too.

HanSoLo
06-20-2011, 04:02 AM
Last night was the first day I have focused soley on Hams, god damn do they hurt today, lol. Feels good to finally be working my legs out again, and pain free at that. I also did measurements but my training partner has the numbers, so I will post all of them later.

Here is what I remember though.

My arm's were 16' flexed(girly I know)
My quads were 27' flexed(makes me sad)

I am also going to changing up my diet a little and throwing some cardio in, my stomach is growing too much. I am dropping down to one cheat meal a week and taking out any sugary drinks. By putting about 90% quality carbs in my diet I should be able to keep growing, but also keep my stomach in check.

HanSoLo
06-25-2011, 03:33 AM
http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff370/CDNNATS2011/DSC05848.jpg

So here is a pic from about 10days ago. Dont mind the face, my training partner is probably the worst photographer in the world, lol.

HanSoLo
07-02-2011, 07:44 AM
Weighed myself today and almost didnt beleive it. I came in at 222lbs..... For some reason I have a very different metabolism than most people, lol. If I dont lift I get fat really easy, even on a good diet. If I lift my body starts to melt fat off. I am bigger and harder then when I started and I have also started to lower my body fat percentage. Everything on my body is growing(except my stomach), which I guess is a good thing. I am eating about 4000calories a day(for those who count), so it is not because of a lack of food. I must say it does feel good though......bigger, tighter and leaner.

HanSoLo
07-05-2011, 12:34 PM
Ok, the Anadrol is out :( . On the weekend my body started to get really itchy, started to feel really tired and my appetite was down. I took an antihistamine to see if it helped and nothing. Thought I would also give it a couple of days to see if anything changed, nothing. I cant get in for a blood test till next week, so I dropped the Anadrol for now. Better safe than sorry........ I will update in a couple of days. If I have to stay off the Anadrol I will probably bump the test up to 750mg/week.

HanSoLo
07-10-2011, 10:26 AM
Ok, its been one week since I dropped the Anadrol and the itching is slowly starting to go away. I am still a little on the tired side, but I have noticed my energy and appetite levels are back up. I havent lost any size or weight, so that is good. But tommorow the test goes, bump, bumpity bump bump bump.......up to 750/week.......... I will post some photo's and stats tommorow.

toxic Avenger
07-10-2011, 10:49 AM
If you want to drop BF try manipulating your carbs. Drop them down in 50 g increments and up protein by 25 g increments until you start seeing changes. You might get a little flat but that's part of dropping fat. Sneak the carbs in around your workouts. Also add in come light cardio 3 times a week.

HanSoLo
07-10-2011, 12:26 PM
If you want to drop BF try manipulating your carbs. Drop them down in 50 g increments and up protein by 25 g increments until you start seeing changes. You might get a little flat but that's part of dropping fat. Sneak the carbs in around your workouts. Also add in come light cardio 3 times a week.
Right now I'm bulking, but when I do cut I carb cycle and cardio is done 6days a week. I will be cutting in about 6weeks, so I will post a new thread up then.

HanSoLo
07-19-2011, 11:49 PM
Got my liver function results back yesterday. Everything was within the normal ranges except for my ALT's, they were at 74(normal is 40). A little high but nothing too bad.

HanSoLo
07-26-2011, 03:36 PM
I haven't updated for a while. Been busy busting my ass in 39oC weather..... Cheap ass gym wont turn on the air conditioning.

Since I bumped the test to 750mgs/week I have been feeling better. Set a new PR deadlifting today. I have never been a heavy lifter, more moderate weight for reps, but recently I've caught the bug to pick up as much weight as possible.

today's workout was like this.

Deadlifts: 135 for warm ups( 2 sets, didnt count reps)
225 for 15
315 for 5 (this was my PR, never done more than 3)
315 for 3

Underhand rows: 135 for warm ups(dont count)
180 for 10
225 for 7
225 for 6

T-Bar rows: 225 for 10
225 for 8
225 for 7

Dumbell rows: 90lbs for 9
90 for 8
90 for 7

Feels nice to be lifting more than my wife finally. Shoulder is back to normal and pain free. Although my knee's still hurt a bit, tommorow is leg days and I plan on going for 315 for at least 5.

I am also cooking up my next batch in a couple of days, so if the mods allow it, I will post my process and pics for anybody who is curious

Tu Holmes
07-26-2011, 03:38 PM
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/222072_217224031637984_166998719993849_895534_1675 839_n.jpg

HanSoLo
07-26-2011, 03:43 PM
lol,

I feel a little gayer having seen that, guess I dont have anybody to blame but myself.

Tu Holmes
07-26-2011, 03:46 PM
lol,

I feel a little gayer having seen that, guess I dont have anybody to blame but myself.

If you are going to leave it out there like that, I will certainly abuse it!

:D

HanSoLo
07-29-2011, 02:57 AM
For those who are curious or nervous to make your own gear, here is a step by step process of how I made mine.

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT A DEALER OR SOURCE. IF YOU PM ME ASKING TO SEND YOU GEAR, I WILL IGNORE IT. THIS IS FOR RESEARCH ONLY, TO HELP THOSE WHO MAKE THEIR OWN SHIT AND THATS IT.

Step 1: Go to Basskilleronline.com, great recipes and step by step guide with pictures on how to cook.

Step 2: Get all your shit together before you are going to cook. If you order test and cant get BA or BB, you are fucked. Make sure you can get everything first.

Step 3: Before you cook, make sure everything is sterile. I have to sterilize and crimp my own vials. But I also sterlize everything else. How do I do this? Boiling water is an amazing thing, I have a pot I dont cook with, its just for sterilizing stuff.

Step 4: Make sure where you are cooking is sterile. I clean the area and then lay down paper towel on top, makes things easier. You are cooking at home so it's obviously not going to be as clean as a lab, but take the time and do the best you can.

http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff370/CDNNATS2011/DSCN2778.jpg

HanSoLo
07-29-2011, 03:01 AM
Step 5: Measure out your oils, BA and BB. This is where I do things a little different than in the instructions I followed. I put the beaker in hot water on the stove and cook it for 1-2mins. Why? well, better safe than sorry, kill a little more bacteria and so on.

http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff370/CDNNATS2011/DSCN2783-1.jpg

HanSoLo
07-29-2011, 03:03 AM
Step 6: Measure out your test. I am making test E, 40ml @ 250g/ml. So I measure out 10grams.

http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff370/CDNNATS2011/DSCN2781.jpg

HanSoLo
07-29-2011, 03:06 AM
Step 7: Add your test into the oil, put back on the stove and stir until everything is disolved, usually takes 30seconds or so. I stir and wait a little longer just to make sure its disolved properly. You should not be able to see any particles, basically it should look like its just oil.

http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff370/CDNNATS2011/DSCN2782.jpg

HanSoLo
07-29-2011, 03:14 AM
Step 8: Remember to whipe your vials down before you put any needles in, just like before you do an injection. Put one needle in(with no syringe) to let the air escape as you put the oil in. Then draw up 10ml(if your using 10ml vials), hook up your syringe filter, then SLOWLY put the oil in the vial. If you push to hard it can leak or break your filter. Be patient, each vial will take 4-5mins to fill(not fun, lol).

Step 9: Whipe down your vials with an alchol whipe, make sure they are nice and clean. Then bake them for 20-25mins at 250degree's. Now, if your like me and dont have an oven(I have a toaster oven, with no heat setting), turn the toaster oven on, open the door and bake.

When finished it should look like this:yep:

http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff370/CDNNATS2011/DSCN2785.jpg

HanSoLo
07-29-2011, 03:15 AM
If you have any questions, ask away. If you are source fishing or asking for product I will not answer your pm's. I'm not a dealer or anything like that, Im just a guy who love's me some Test E!!

HanSoLo
07-30-2011, 08:52 AM
Finally used a slin pin on shoulders today. What a difference, hot damn!!
Felt really reallly good. Pinned nice and slow, felt it go into the muscle and the oil went in fine. My new favourite injection.

s2h
07-30-2011, 06:03 PM
finally used a slin pin on shoulders today. What a difference, hot damn!!
Felt really reallly good. Pinned nice and slow, felt it go into the muscle and the oil went in fine. My new favourite injection.you will prob never go back to large gauge pin again..those slin pins make it nice and easy...

HanSoLo
07-31-2011, 02:30 AM
you will prob never go back to large gauge pin again..those slin pins make it nice and easy...
Lol, yup. Can only hit my delts with them for now, still to fat for legs and glutes right now. But man, what a difference.

HanSoLo
08-06-2011, 05:44 AM
Rough, rough week. Starting feeling a little weak on tuesday, could only deadlift 315 for 4, then couldnt pick it up off the floor again. Then tuesday night my 1year old got a fever of 40oC...... He had the fever for almost 4days, then I started to get sick. I have a sinus infection so I am now on antibiotics for the next week and feeling like absolute shit. My appetite has gone away completely but I am still forcing myself to eat, but everything is coming back out way too fast, lol. I have lost 4lbs so far this week and will probably drop a couple more before I am better. Right in the middle of a bulk, I have to get sick...........

HanSoLo
08-08-2011, 06:50 PM
Still not back in the gym yet, and down 7lbs...... Sinus and lung infection is what I have, so one or two more days and I should be able to get back to it. Sucks ass that I have to get sick in the middle of a cycle though..... I was hoping to hit 230, but I would be happy at 225 now, before I cruise.

HanSoLo
08-20-2011, 05:34 AM
This week was about getting back in the gym and getting healthy again. My strength was down a bit and my stamina was in the shitter, but it felt good to be lifting again. I have also been eating everything in sight, which is a bonus. I am at 224 again, thank baby jesus. I have also lowered my dose back down to 500 for 2 weeks, then down to 250 for my cruise. I didnt want to just drop down, tapering is always a bit safer and lets your body slowly adjust. I have decided to start dieting a little bit earlier as well, throwing in cardio and getting back down in bodyfat.

HanSoLo
08-27-2011, 07:35 AM
Lol, back in the gym for a few days, get the diet all in check, morning cardio down to a science..............................then I get fucking pink eye!!!! My eyes have been so red and swollen that I can barely open them for 5 minutes, let alone train or cook properly. :dunno::dunno::dunno:

HanSoLo
09-09-2011, 04:56 AM
Ok, finally back up to 100%!!! Yay!!! Feels good to be back in the gym. My dose has been lowered to 250mgs/week. Holding on to my size and strength hasnt changed much. Just feels good to be back in the gym.

nameismark
11-21-2011, 05:16 PM
sorry this might be a really stupid question but is fine to put the vials in the oven? The rubber on top of the vials wont melt or anything?

HanSoLo
11-27-2011, 05:25 AM
sorry this might be a really stupid question but is fine to put the vials in the oven? The rubber on top of the vials wont melt or anything?
If your oven is set to 250 then it wont be a problem. They have never melted on me yet.

BigJD69
11-27-2011, 11:42 AM
What size slin pin is recommended for injection??

HanSoLo
11-28-2011, 10:33 AM
What size slin pin is recommended for injection??
Im not sure what gauge they are, but they are 1inch, feel like if I use shorter it doesnt go in all the way. The 1' ones are great for delts.

nameismark
12-04-2011, 06:45 PM
If your oven is set to 250 then it wont be a problem. They have never melted on me yet.
Cheers, and do you put a pin in the top to vent the pressure or not? Don't want anything exploding! haha

HanSoLo
12-12-2011, 02:29 AM
Cheers, and do you put a pin in the top to vent the pressure or not? Don't want anything exploding! haha
Lol, I probably should have mentioned that, YES, make sure you vent them.

HanSoLo
02-17-2012, 03:13 AM
Ok boys and girls. Time to get this thread rolling again.
Update: For the last 3months ive been cutting, trying to lose all the fat I gained on my last cycle, which was quite a bit. Things have been up and down as cold and flu season in China is deadly. Im on 250mgs/test e/week as a cruise until I start my next bulk.

2weeks ago I added in 4ius of GH/day. It has made a world of difference just for my general health and also is helping the fat loss process a bit.

Next week I will be adding in 50mg/tren e/eod, to help me through the final stage of dieting.

My nutrition is being done by Scooby( I hope he doesnt mind the name drop, lol). We are looking to basically just change my body comp and not lose so much weight, as in the past I have been 220lbs @ 8%body fat, natural.

So this is what I look like now...... (dont ask for leg pics, lol. I will going for knee surgery in the next month........so I got chicken legs)

HanSoLo
02-29-2012, 11:38 AM
Ok, so no Knee surgery yet!! Yay....and boo. The doc wants to wait it out since my knee has been getting better since the GH was added in, yes he knows im on GH.

So my current cutting cycle is simple, and goes as follows.
250mg/test e/week
150mg/tren e/week
4iu's GH daily

and thats it. Nothing fancy.
Im down to 191lbs.....with about 8-11lbs more(approx), before I will be bulking again.
I am in no way shape or form a "big guy" or a bodybuilder yet. So I will keep this thread active as I grow this year. Basically, I am starting with a clean canvas to see what I can create.