PDA

View Full Version : In between Cycles

v1hyp
03-29-2009, 09:02 PM
Most of my OTC Cycles run around 6week with 4 weeks of PTC and another 2-4 with nothing other than say some protein a multi-Vit and a few things for the liver and prostate. This years Contest prep will be about 16 weeks long. What can I take after my PTC has ended to help me maintain while on the keto diet and my next cycle.

HeavyDutyGuy
03-30-2009, 02:53 PM
Are you only doing OTC cycles? If so, I'd time it so the last one coincides with the the last 6 weeks of prep. So maybe 6 on/ 2 PTC/2off/6 on- for your 16 weeks. During the off weeks, Increase protein and good fats, use creatine and glutamine, and the best natty test booster you can find.

musclempire
03-30-2009, 03:49 PM
and dont diet and cardio as hard while not on cycle as your anabolic hormones will be extremely low and your catabolic hormones will be high..this will most definately result in muscle being used for fuel during a calorie deficit..6 on 4 off and 6 more on is still 12 weeks of hard dieting, should be plenty..gluck

v1hyp
03-30-2009, 05:41 PM
Are you only doing OTC cycles? If so, I'd time it so the last one coincides with the the last 6 weeks of prep. So maybe 6 on/ 2 PTC/2off/6 on- for your 16 weeks. During the off weeks, Increase protein and good fats, use creatine and glutamine, and the best natty test booster you can find.

Yeah only OTC Stuff. What test booster would you recommend..

v1hyp
03-30-2009, 05:43 PM
What would be some good contest cycles (otc) to do? last cycle was havoc only,, got some good results but it seem to upset my stomach every ti,e I took it.

HeavyDutyGuy
04-02-2009, 05:21 AM
Honestly, probably HCG, clomid, tribulus and dhea as test boosters. I don't know if the manufactured test boosters are all that effective.

JustLuke
04-02-2009, 12:51 PM
What would be some good contest cycles (otc) to do? last cycle was havoc only,, got some good results but it seem to upset my stomach every ti,e I took it.

Epi is one of the best compounds out there, in terms of a stack something like spawn or epivol could do nicely. or maybe a epi and prostanazol clone. for a bridge I would say a test booster stack and def have some Cissus in there.

v1hyp
04-02-2009, 08:33 PM
at the suggestion of my buddy Mangoat, I'm looking at Bad Ass Mass & Jungle Warefare for my (in between OTC cycles) off time. Both are by ARLI. I'll let yua know how they work out.

v1hyp
04-02-2009, 08:36 PM
Epi is one of the best compounds out there, in terms of a stack something like spawn or epivol could do nicely. or maybe a epi and prostanazol clone. for a bridge I would say a test booster stack and def have some Cissus in there.

Took Epi (havoc) with my last OTC cycle. Got some good results up to about 30-40mg a day. Tried 50mg but didn't see much of a difference. Also the epi seemed to upset my stomach.

JustLuke
04-03-2009, 01:16 PM
at the suggestion of my buddy Mangoat, I'm looking at Bad Ass Mass & Jungle Warefare for my (in between OTC cycles) off time. Both are by ARLI. I'll let yua know how they work out.
you do know this cycle will be suppressive right? both JW and BAM are androgenic.

v1hyp
04-03-2009, 06:20 PM
you do know this cycle will be suppressive right? both JW and BAM are androgenic.

no, I didn't. let me look into it some more.