PDA

View Full Version : Me First!!

GaryGranaas
05-21-2011, 11:04 PM
Haha Im the first thread and post in here.

My first informational thread is every one should do Precision peptides and you will be the smartest, biggest, and bestest at everything!! :yep:

Dadup
05-21-2011, 11:07 PM

My first informational thread is every one should do Precision peptides and you will be the smartest, biggest, and bestest at everything!! :yep:
that wouldn't be biased would it? :p

GaryGranaas
05-21-2011, 11:08 PM
Im going to copy some informational threads to this forum and members input threads for the Rx board.

Extreme can chime in on any thread obviously for there input on product experiments or any thread I put in here. It's the whole boards forum and all chem companies can contribute as far as Im concerned.

Dadup
05-21-2011, 11:10 PM
Im going to copy some informational threads to this forum and members input threads for the Rx board.

Extreme can chime in on any thread obviously for there input on product experiments or any thread I put in here. It's the whole boards forum and all chem companies can contribute as far as Im concerned.
agreed, well said! Im glad this peptide section is seperate now, should be able to get alot of good info out of it

bb1129
05-22-2011, 03:41 PM

funny.
i haven't used PP yet but i've been reading some of your threads..very helpful and informative. you're doing PP a good service here. next order i make will be with PP. gonna give'em a try.