PDA

View Full Version : Pics from Muscle Mayhem on rxmuscle

JoeB8962
05-22-2011, 03:03 PM
Wanted to let everyone know the show pics from Muscle Mayhem that I competed in last week are up on

rxmuscle.com..http://gallery.rxmuscle.com/index.php?contest=116

JoeB

KevinCouch
05-22-2011, 04:05 PM
Gary! Look sliced in the pics! Great job. What's your next show?
Funny all this time I thought your name was Joe.:confused: because of your screen name....

JoeB8962
05-22-2011, 04:42 PM
Gary! Look sliced in the pics! Great job. What's your next show?
Funny all this time I thought your name was Joe.:confused: because of your screen name....

AR State on Aug 13th..nickname my High School coach gave me, told me I looked like a Joe and it stuck..if I see people I went to High School or College with they'll still refer to me as Joe!

Hammerfit
05-22-2011, 04:54 PM
Gary/Joe....I think I'll just call ya Razor! Your conditioning was off the chain my man! Your back looks sic! Great Job!

Mac
05-22-2011, 05:03 PM
nickname my High School coach gave me, told me I looked like a Joe and it stuck..

Haha, this reminded me of high school where my nickname was Joe Hard, cause everyone thought I was such a hard ass. [ not ] Just came off that way. Still do.

My Joe moniker didn't stick however, I am now just Rock Hard. [not]

KevinCouch
05-22-2011, 06:15 PM
Haha, this reminded me of high school where my nickname was Joe Hard, cause everyone thought I was such a hard ass. [ not ] Just came off that way. Still do.

Now that we're gettin off the subject in high school football I was a running back and they used to call me "stubbs couch" carrying the football. :no:

JoeB8962
05-22-2011, 08:09 PM
Gary/Joe....I think I'll just call ya Razor! Your conditioning was off the chain my man! Your back looks sic! Great Job!

Thanks Mike..in the next 12 weeks the goal is to add some size to go with that same conditioning for AR!

Mac from where I'm sitting I'd say Joe Hard suites you still pretty well!

JoeB8962
05-22-2011, 08:10 PM
Now that we're gettin off the subject in high school football I was a running back and they used to call me "stubbs couch" carrying the football. :no:

And I bet you were one tough dude to knock off his feet!

joedemarco
05-22-2011, 08:18 PM
Awesome conditioning! Great job!

Baldiewonkanobi
05-23-2011, 07:13 AM
Great conditioning Gary. Posing was spot on. Congrats.

Baldie

ayezer
05-23-2011, 07:47 AM
congrats I am not even going to get into my mutiple nicknames from High School.

I was looking for a Joe too but GAry def great condition. Congratulations.

JoeB8962
05-23-2011, 08:53 AM
Awesome conditioning! Great job!

Thanks Joe

Great conditioning Gary. Posing was spot on. Congrats.

Baldie

Thank you Baldie

congrats I am not even going to get into my mutiple nicknames from High School.

I was looking for a Joe too but GAry def great condition. Congratulations.

Thanks, guys I'm going to do my best in the next 12 weeks to bring the same kind of condition I did at Mayhem to the AR State with some added size to go with it. After that am really thinking about putting my focus on Masters Nationals in 2012. I've spoke to a few people, national judges and even a couple of you guys and have been encouraged to take the next step and move up to the National level shows. I know one thing if it comes to pass I look very forward in meeting all of you that make the trek up to Pittsburgh!

masterschamp
05-23-2011, 11:39 AM
Awesome conditioning, Gary.

Good luck next time out.

Keith

JoeB8962
05-23-2011, 01:01 PM
Awesome conditioning, Gary.

Good luck next time out.

Keith

Thank you Keith

DUKE56
05-23-2011, 01:31 PM
Hey Joe, the pictures looked great, you looked really cut. I'll be lookin for ya at the Arkansas in Aug. We've got some friends that are going to be there in competition. Two won their class last year. The female is going for her pro card this year I think. Another is a man that two years ago won 2nd last year won first. He's ripped, another is TJ, this is first year. He's got so much potiential. Hopefully next year God willing I'll be meeting you on the stage instead of in the audience. I get a little nervous at the thought of it. lol There is so much to learn. I'm looking forward to meeting you.

JoeB8962
05-23-2011, 03:14 PM
Hey Joe, the pictures looked great, you looked really cut. I'll be lookin for ya at the Arkansas in Aug. We've got some friends that are going to be there in competition. Two won their class last year. The female is going for her pro card this year I think. Another is a man that two years ago won 2nd last year won first. He's ripped, another is TJ, this is first year. He's got so much potiential. Hopefully next year God willing I'll be meeting you on the stage instead of in the audience. I get a little nervous at the thought of it. lol There is so much to learn. I'm looking forward to meeting you.

I tell you Duke we've got a good crop of younger guys coming up and seeing the gains these guys are making from year to year has given me alot of inspiration to get with the program so to speak. Our State can go and compete and be competitive anywhere in the country. The Show is growing by leaps and bounds last two years we've had over 100 competitors compete in the show and Kim and Chad Nicholls and all their Staff do an excellent job running the Show.

I look forward in meeting you too Duke..look me up after pre-judging or the evening show.