PDA

View Full Version : Peptides during PCT and between cycles

RawLifter
05-23-2011, 08:22 PM
First off, would it keep my HPTA suppressed?

Secondly which peptides would enable me to keep the mass I gained on cycle?

I was curious about starting peptides during my cycle but now i'm thinking it might be a good way to bridge between cycles.

SwoleChamp
05-23-2011, 09:32 PM
wouldnt suppress hpta....yes u could keep gains and even grow...

i would use ipamorelin/mod grf(1-29) am&pm, 100mcg of each peptide both times
and use igf1 lr3 post workout...50-70mcg 4 weeks on 4 weeks off...

GENESIS
05-23-2011, 09:38 PM
What does that combo do for you Swole?

Dre23
05-23-2011, 09:42 PM
What does that combo do for you Swole?

I know you asked Swole, but I'm running the same thing.

Benefits I'm noticing...

-BETTER recovery
-Better quality sleep, and I don't seem to need as much
-Becoming more vascular
-Quality of life has improved. I just simply feel really good. Got a pep in my step.
-Can train harder for longer periods of time.
-Mild fat loss after only two weeks.

I think you will be very pleased if you run this during your PCT. Instead of feeling like you just came off, you're gonna feel just as good (a different good) as when you were on IMO.

GENESIS
05-23-2011, 09:46 PM
I have been asking for some explanations on what peptides do for people, but all i have been given are generic links telling me what peptides are.

Using that model its quite simple to break down the effectiveness and surmise that these products may not deliver. Especially when questioning if these are ingested, taken subliminally, or injected (i was hoping this would be explained in the thread i had made, but it wasn't) . Ingestion i see no real benefit too. If their chains of aminos, then your body will break the bonds of the chain (just like it does with ANY protein) before the molecule can reach its targeted tissue and the benefits can manifest. Sub-lingually it can provide slightly better absorption because the chain wont need to bypass the acid in the stomach, but injected intramuscularly would be ideal. How are these compounds delivered to the target tissue?

GENESIS
05-23-2011, 09:49 PM
Thanks for the response Dre. I was typing the other comment before you made your post.

Dre23
05-23-2011, 09:54 PM
I have been asking for some explanations on what peptides do for people, but all i have been given are generic links telling me what peptides are.

Using that model its quite simple to break down the effectiveness and surmise that these products may not deliver. Especially when questioning if these are ingested, taken subliminally, or injected (i was hoping this would be explained in the thread i had made, but it wasn't) . Ingestion i see no real benefit too. If their chains of aminos, then your body will break the bonds of the chain (just like it does with ANY protein) before the molecule can reach its targeted tissue and the benefits can manifest. Sub-lingually it can provide slightly better absorption because the chain wont need to bypass the acid in the stomach, but injected intramuscularly would be ideal. How are these compounds delivered to the target tissue?

IM or subq injections Genesis.

These are peptides similar to exogenous growth hormone injections, except when you inject these peptides, it causes your body to increase production of its own natural gh to the tune of about 4-6iu's of growth hormone.

So you get the benefits of gh, without actually taking gh, as these peptides 'signal' to your body to increase its own natural amount.

Hope that helps some.

SwoleChamp
05-23-2011, 09:56 PM
the ipamorelin/mod grf(1-29) is injected subq....
with these two you should notice better sleep, recovery, decrease in bodyfat, and increased workout endurance....

with igf1 lr3 it is injected IM...with this your body will have an increase in metabolism, better nutrient transportation, and ridiculous pumps...really strong insulin like effects...lr3 will have you pumped hours after your workout and will make you vascular as hell...it shuttles carbs and protein straight to your muscles post workout allowing for faster healing and recovery...lr3 is great for cutting up or for bulking and keeping it lean..

SwoleChamp
05-23-2011, 09:58 PM
as dre said, one of the biggest benefits of these is that they just make your body produce higher levels of gh, not artificially add to natural levels...the ipa/grf 1-29 combo has shown to be an equal of 4-6 iu GH in terms of effects....

Shadow
05-23-2011, 11:06 PM
I've read that there's no real difference in subq and IM. So would I be shortchanging myself if I ran ipa/mod-grf IM the whole time?

I'm kinda ashamed of this story but I'm gonna tell it anyway. Before I learned about the IM thing, I had been gifted with some GH. Not enough to do much with. I did it twice, subq, in the ab region. I was so uncomfortable after shots and the days in-between my two usages...that I threw that shit in the trash. Yes, I tossed free GH in the trash (wasn't much, I promise!).

So if I could avoid this again, I would like to, LOL!

GarlicChicken
05-24-2011, 01:05 AM
I was just reading a study on medline the other day about how ipamorelin increases insulin output along with gh after injection...so I tried it preworkout and ate some carbs 30 minutes after and it definitely gives me good pumps. I'll post up that study when I can get back to a computer.

I've never tried ipam/grf IM, I might try it one of these days

RawLifter
05-24-2011, 06:34 AM
Good stuff guys...once I am coming to the end of a cycle i get so freaking down but this has actually given me something to look forward to.

SwoleChamp
05-24-2011, 10:12 AM
I've read that there's no real difference in subq and IM. So would I be shortchanging myself if I ran ipa/mod-grf IM the whole time?

I'm kinda ashamed of this story but I'm gonna tell it anyway. Before I learned about the IM thing, I had been gifted with some GH. Not enough to do much with. I did it twice, subq, in the ab region. I was so uncomfortable after shots and the days in-between my two usages...that I threw that shit in the trash. Yes, I tossed free GH in the trash (wasn't much, I promise!).

So if I could avoid this again, I would like to, LOL!

IM will be fine...whatever your more comfortable with, do it that way.

RawLifter
05-26-2011, 03:53 PM
Looking to buy soon...my question is why ipamorelin over ghrp-2? Seems the GHRP-2 is more potent, plus 5mg costs the same as 2mg of ipamorelin from the place i'm buying from.

SwoleChamp
05-26-2011, 03:55 PM
Looking to buy soon...my question is why ipamorelin over ghrp-2? Seems the GHRP-2 is more potent, plus 5mg costs the same as 2mg of ipamorelin from the place i'm buying from.

ipamorelin has no impact on cortisol levels...