PDA

View Full Version : MissFitBritt's 2011 Finishline to Jr. Nationals

BrittanJoy
05-24-2011, 12:09 AM
Hello everyone,
I am really excited to share with you my life as a Figure Competitor, Certified Personal Trainer-N.A.S.M., Group Fitness Instructor, Motivational Speaker, and Fitness Model. Many of you have been wanting to know how I balance all these aspects of my life as I prep for a show, so here is a typical day for me during the week on Mondays and Wednesdays. Sometimes my schedule changes but as you can see it's tough!! This is what works for me!! It get's hard sometimes but God keeps me!!

Day 1 and 3

5am-Wake-Meal 1
6am-Instruct my Rock Hard Boot Camps at location 1
7:30am-Am cardio
8am- Meal 2
9am-Send emails out/shower/put meals in lunch box for the day
10am-Instruct my Senior Rock Hard Fitness Camp
11am-Meal 3
12pm- I train myself at the gym and cardio
2pm-Meal 4
3pm-Shower/My nap time
4pm-Send emails out
5pm-Prep for class and Meal 5
7pm- Instruct my Rock Hard Boot Camp at location 2
8pm-Meal 5
9pm-pm cardio
11pm-Prep meals for the next day or two
12am-In the bed to get my 6 to 8 hours in for the next day...I don't mess around with my sleep

Keep me posted for more questions you have for me!!

Yours in Health,
MissFitBritt

The Prodigy
05-24-2011, 12:20 AM
It's good to see you here! I am glad to see I am not the only one with a crazy schedule! Who does your diet for your prep?

BrittanJoy
05-27-2011, 01:17 PM
Hey Gail, yes sometimes I run around with my head cut off, but I love it! Over the past two years I have been blessed to get the help of Figure Pros and fitness experts in the fitness industry. It's been a challenge learning what works for my body but its just a matter of time since Ive only been competing two years now. I now work with my registered dietitian, Andrea Williams, from Michigan, she trains like an Olympian athlete and is crazy in the gym. You see very few Rd's who are like her with such an intense training mind!!

The Prodigy
06-12-2011, 08:01 PM
http://www.rxmuscle.com/rxgirl/athlete-profiles/3409-spotlight-on-brittany-ramsey.html