PDA

View Full Version : should i seek help?

tribal
03-30-2009, 01:17 AM
im havin a REAL prob talkin to women..i find that im only confident talkin to them when im low bf, otherwise i feel overweight and disgustin so i basically avoid contact untill im back to low bf..i kno this cannot be normal, but im havin a prob changin

Voland
03-30-2009, 08:19 AM
you can seek help but not one shrink can help you with socializing.
I tell you from my own experience, i don't think many people have ever been diagnosed (and mis-diagnosed) so many disorders by so many psiquiatrists like i've been.
Having hardcore anti-social disorders i can tell you. I wish i had you problem. At least you want to socialize (but you feel embarassed by you bf, which i'm sure its not that bad) but i don't give a shit about socializing but i have to pretend i do because thats what "normal" people do.
At the end of the day the problem is the similar.

Some tips:
-Stop considering women (or people) as creatures above you. Just stop. Be more egocentric, because really, its your life and YOU (and your family) are the most important people in it, not some random unknown girl.

-Stop thinking what you should say and just say the first think that comes to your mind, really, do it. Women don't pay attention to the words you say, so stop putting so much pressure on them. Either you do that or just invest some time writting a script and them vomit that every single time. Both options are ok.

- Set rules in your life and make anyone follow them. That includes woman abviously. If she is looking at you in a mean way, would you tolerate that to a dude? or to an ungly chick? probably not...so you make it clear, you do not tolerate any kind of disrespect.

- Don't ever, EVER listen to women as in how to relate to women. I can make sense but its the worse trap in which you can ever fall. So in case you seek help, make sure its a dude, and not one of those feminist dudes or similar.

HeavyDutyGuy
03-30-2009, 06:11 PM
Talk to them as people, which is what they are. Stay confident and keep that self esteem up- fake this one if you have to at first. Then, you will find that after time you won't have to. Its called a self fulfilling prophecy.

BK
03-30-2009, 09:54 PM
You can always get yourself some fat friends to go clubbing with. :D

tribal
03-30-2009, 11:14 PM
You can always get yourself some fat friends to go clubbing with. :D
already do :D , dont have any healthy friends

tribal
03-30-2009, 11:15 PM
you can seek help but not one shrink can help you with socializing.
I tell you from my own experience, i don't think many people have ever been diagnosed (and mis-diagnosed) so many disorders by so many psiquiatrists like i've been.
Having hardcore anti-social disorders i can tell you. I wish i had you problem. At least you want to socialize (but you feel embarassed by you bf, which i'm sure its not that bad) but i don't give a shit about socializing but i have to pretend i do because thats what "normal" people do.
At the end of the day the problem is the similar.

Some tips:
-Stop considering women (or people) as creatures above you. Just stop. Be more egocentric, because really, its your life and YOU (and your family) are the most important people in it, not some random unknown girl.

-Stop thinking what you should say and just say the first think that comes to your mind, really, do it. Women don't pay attention to the words you say, so stop putting so much pressure on them. Either you do that or just invest some time writting a script and them vomit that every single time. Both options are ok.

- Set rules in your life and make anyone follow them. That includes woman abviously. If she is looking at you in a mean way, would you tolerate that to a dude? or to an ungly chick? probably not...so you make it clear, you do not tolerate any kind of disrespect.

- Don't ever, EVER listen to women as in how to relate to women. I can make sense but its the worse trap in which you can ever fall. So in case you seek help, make sure its a dude, and not one of those feminist dudes or similar.
great info thanks :bowdown:

Sistersteel
03-31-2009, 02:39 AM
You wanna know what's real sexy?....just keepin it real.

Certainly a self esteem issue that you can easily work on. You need to stop associating your self worth with your looks. There is more to you as a person to appreciate than just low body fat. Believe me, some hard body boys can't charm a woman for shit no matter how cocky, confident or hot they think they are. And some very average looking men seem to know just what to say to sweep a woman off her feet. Get your mind right!

SS

HumanAnvil
04-01-2009, 03:30 PM
bump...

My best buddy does NOT work out, has little interest in how he looks (from a physique standpoint), and all of the other shit we as men are taught on how to behave and look.

He is a goddamn hammer when it comes to women.

listen to SS :beerbang:

Frosty
04-01-2009, 08:29 PM
Make fun of girls. Seriously. Makes it a lot easier. Hard to be worried about your BF when you're making fun of their clothes or how big their nose is or something!

But I hear ya. When I get too high in BF, I avoid girls. When I get low in BF, I feel more confident and feel better about myself. I think that's normal. But then I tend to shun away girls anyway....I think I get off on rejecting them and ignoring them when I know they're attracted to me and want to get to know me. It's satisfying when I'm in good shape looking all sexy and having fun....and I blow them off like they're too ugly or something for me. Twisted I know, but I like it.

Sistersteel
04-01-2009, 11:08 PM
Make fun of girls. Seriously. Makes it a lot easier. Hard to be worried about your BF when you're making fun of their clothes or how big their nose is or something!

But I hear ya. When I get too high in BF, I avoid girls. When I get low in BF, I feel more confident and feel better about myself. I think that's normal. But then I tend to shun away girls anyway....I think I get off on rejecting them and ignoring them when I know they're attracted to me and want to get to know me. It's satisfying when I'm in good shape looking all sexy and having fun....and I blow them off like they're too ugly or something for me. Twisted I know, but I like it.

You heartbreaker you! ;)

SS

Frosty
04-02-2009, 12:25 AM
You heartbreaker you! ;)

SS

Ah but I think it bites me in the ass. Today at the gym I was doing these drag curls using the wall to put my elbows on behind my back. One of the aerobics classes was about to end and all the yoga chicks were lining up outside the door waiting for class to start. I was talking to this older lady and she was actually watching me helping my form on the drag curls, and there was this really cute girl smiling at me right there and I kept seeing her looking and smiling in my direction. I just ignored her and focused on my curls =/ Not sure if that will just pass with time or if it's some issue I need to address.

Sistersteel
04-02-2009, 12:28 AM
Ah but I think it bites me in the ass. Today at the gym I was doing these drag curls using the wall to put my elbows on behind my back. One of the aerobics classes was about to end and all the yoga chicks were lining up outside the door waiting for class to start. I was talking to this older lady and she was actually watching me helping my form on the drag curls, and there was this really cute girl smiling at me right there and I kept seeing her looking and smiling in my direction. I just ignored her and focused on my curls =/ Not sure if that will just pass with time or if it's some issue I need to address.

The issue will address itself when its time to get laid. Don't sweat it ;)

SS

Frosty
04-02-2009, 12:35 AM
The issue will address itself when its time to get laid. Don't sweat it ;)

SS

Ah damn it's been over a year and a half since that! I think I forgot how much I like it.

Sistersteel
04-02-2009, 12:55 AM
Ah damn it's been over a year and a half since that! I think I forgot how much I like it.

Need a reminder? :sistersteel:

lol

Frosty
04-02-2009, 01:05 AM
Need a reminder? :sistersteel:

lol

I like it rough.....and certain pain I have a real fetish for....

Sistersteel
04-02-2009, 01:17 AM
I like it rough.....and certain pain I have a real fetish for....

Well I have a reputation for being very "sexually generous" in that department. ;)
So feel free to indulge me in some "bedtime stories" anytime.

I can't believe I am hijacking a thread on my own forum!
Bad girl Sistersteel. :angel:

Frosty
04-02-2009, 01:25 AM
What I like is waaaay too personal to share in a public forum :)

Sistersteel
04-02-2009, 01:33 AM
I certainly was not insinuating you should announce your fetishes to the world. :) Only a deviant can appreciate the sacrament of deviant sexuality.

Stars hid your fires....let not light see Frosty's black and deep desires..