PDA

View Full Version : Barbara Bolotte Battles her way to the O...

barbara.bolotte
05-24-2011, 03:39 PM
Hello there,

My name is Barbara Bolotte, and I am an Ifbb bikini pro. I began competing almost a year ago, and well, my life has not been the same since. I earned my pro card at my first national competition in Atlanta, and went on to compete in my first pro show in Houston a week later where I took fifth.

Needless to say I was not happy with those results, so I hired an amazing trainer (Mary Lado), and came back with a vengeance at my second pro show the Optimum Classic in Shreveport. I was hell bent on winning this past show. It was all I thought about, talked about, and dreamed about, and it feels so good to have accomplished that goal.

It is somewhat a bittersweet feeling though, because I won't start training for the O for another month, and I feel like I've lost a friend or somthing. I guess I should just enjoy a little time "off", and savor my victory....then on to the BIG ONE!!!! OLYMPIA HERE I COME, BETTA WATCH OUT....

XOX
BARB

Aaron Singerman
05-24-2011, 04:34 PM
Hello there,

My name is Barbara Bolotte, and I am an Ifbb bikini pro. I began competing almost a year ago, and well, my life has not been the same since. I earned my pro card at my first national competition in Atlanta, and went on to compete in my first pro show in Houston a week later where I took fifth.

Needless to say I was not happy with those results, so I hired an amazing trainer (Mary Lado), and came back with a vengeance at my second pro show the Optimum Classic in Shreveport. I was hell bent on winning this past show. It was all I thought about, talked about, and dreamed about, and it feels so good to have accomplished that goal.

It is somewhat a bittersweet feeling though, because I won't start training for the O for another month, and I feel like I've lost a friend or somthing. I guess I should just enjoy a little time "off", and savor my victory....then on to the BIG ONE!!!! OLYMPIA HERE I COME, BETTA WATCH OUT....

XOX
BARB

HUGGGGEEEE welcome to RxMuscle, Barb!

Super dooper cutie right here, folks!

(MODS please change her title to IFBB Pro and flip the picture!)

Sandpig
05-24-2011, 05:14 PM
Welcome, Barbara and congrats on the win.

The Prodigy
05-24-2011, 06:13 PM
I wanted to be the first one to post in your journal...RATS!! Glad you are here lady! Can't wait to tag along on your journey to the O!!! How exciting!

I like the O...(hold on...getting my head out of the gutter)

What was the first thing you ate after your show last weekend?

Sunnyday
05-24-2011, 11:47 PM
Welcome! Psyched to follow you to the O!

barbara.bolotte
06-07-2011, 04:33 PM
Two more weeks until I am back training with Mary :byeg: oh how I miss her. You never appreciate your trainer so much, unitl your in the gym all alone dragging you feet to the lat pulldown machine. uggghhhh someone give a shot of motivation, or better yet an IV.

I really over did it this weekend guys! Crawfish boil, tequila, more tequila, drunken mcdonalds binge, oh and blue dot doughnouts to cure the hangover the next morning. What was I thinking?! I mean really, what the hell?!!?!?!!?

I was back at it Monday am, punishing myself on the treadmill. Four mile run this morning, and I am trying out sprint interval training, 5 min warmup then 30 second all out sprint, straight into a four min jog then back to sprinting. I have been doing a lot of research on how sprinting is the way to go to increase endurance, and reduce body fat (feedback anyone??).
Back, bi's and calves today as well.

Tomorrow I have a date with the stair climber, talk to ya'll later.

xox
Barb

barbara.bolotte
06-09-2011, 03:13 PM
Yes I will admit it. I am utterly and completely addicted to peanut/ almond butter. I hide it in the very back of the refridgerator so it is not staring me in the face every time i go to get something to eat!:drool: I have searched high and low for a peanut butter substitute that actually tastes half way decent, and by george I have found one!!!!! Better'n (low soduim), is 85% less fat than regular peaunut butter. For 2 tablespoons it is 2 grams of fat versus 16 grams in regular peanut butter. The best part is that it is creamy and delicious like real peanut butter. It's a treat that I don't feel bad about... so while I am not hard core dieting bring on the BETTER'N!!

I am on a mission to make eating clean tasty! Tonight for dinner: Strawberry and goat cheese salad with sugar free red wine vinagerette, seared tuna, with roasted red potatoes, and for dessert sugar free/ fat free brownie (it's a new recipe that I am trying, fingers crossed that it doesn't taste like a paper towel).

MESSAGE ME FOR RECIPE'S

xox
Barb (aka barbie crocker :yep:)

Aaron Singerman
06-09-2011, 03:54 PM
Good to see you back posting, Barb!

You coming to the show in Baton Rouge (Red Stick Classic) this weekend? I'll be there covering the show for Rx, and my buddy Tim (the camera guy) is competing.

(ADMINS- pls change Barbara's title to IFBB Pro.)

barbara.bolotte
06-09-2011, 07:13 PM
yea aaron I will be there. Look forward to seeing homie!!! I have a few girlfriends that are competing this weekend, for most of them it is their first show. My phone has been ringing off the hook with every question from "what do I do when I get up there on stage?" to "what color toe nail polish do I wear?"........I need to start charging consulting fees lol.

see you soon

tammyp
06-10-2011, 08:25 AM
try pb2 from plantation as a pb alternative....love it!

barbara.bolotte
06-10-2011, 08:41 PM
Awesome day today.... 4 miles of sprint work in the park (it's hot as hell here in nola y'All) then off to the boxing gym for two hours of heavy bag, sparring, jumping rope...etc. Really trying to get more size on my upper body.

Right now I'm sitting in the hallway of the crowne plaza waiting for my friend Betsy to get sprayed.... For her first show the red stick classic. This is the first show I have ever been to that I haven't competed in. It is such a surreal feeling, and I can't lie I'm a bit jealous.... I live for the moment of getting on stage. Being here to watch this show and not compete, makes me realize how much I truly love this sport. I live for the competition... And I fein for the next show. Which reminds me.... OLYMPIA here I come!

(p.s. can't wait to party with my buddy Aaron singerman tomoro night, holla)

Xox
barb

kingthibodeaux
06-12-2011, 02:29 PM
goodluck in your prep and congrats on your win in Shreveport. i saw you win last year in Lafayette and you looked great!!

barbara.bolotte
06-13-2011, 02:23 PM
Had a great workout this morning, 45 minute date with the stair climber, feels so good to sweat it out and start the week fresh :). Spent the rest of my workout focusing on shoulders.... still strying to build upper body. (One more week until I start back with Mary, counting down the days)

Workout song of the day: Till I collapse by eminem...this song alwways gets me through those last five minutes of cardio.

Had an awesome weekend in Baton Rouge for the Red Stick Classic. I was my friends first show, and she placed 2nd for her height class!! Met some really great people this weekend, and networked a lot. Hopefully looking to get some sposorship for the "O". Sometimes you have to be humble and ask for help to attain your goals. I will do whatever it takes to make this happen!

Tried some new recipes for my cheat meal last night. Cooking is such a therapy for me, I truly enjoy being in the kitchen making meals for friends, and family (I think they look forward to my cheat meals more than I do). Last night: fat free ground turkey chili, made with sugar free tomato sauce, fresh tomatoes, tomato paste etc. It came out frieking awesome and took about 30 minutes to make. For dessert I made "clean" chocolate chip cookies. The batter consisted of 1/3 cup cooked oatmeal, 3tbsp of agave, 1/8 c whole wheat flour, 2/3 cup almonds, 1tsp of cinnamon and 1 tsp of vanilla extract.... i put the ingredients in a blender until it formed a wet sticky dough, then folded in 1/2 cup of chocolate chips. baked for 20 miniutes @ 325. OMG they were awesome, it didnt really look like a cookie but it tasted rich and nutty.... i will definately make these again!!!

have a wonderful afternoon guys...

xox
Barb

Aaron Singerman
06-13-2011, 10:08 PM
Barbara!!!

The Prodigy
06-13-2011, 10:52 PM
Those sound SOOO good! I love trying new recipes with protein powder in the offseason, but I get really upset when some of them turn out disgusting! lol!

barbara.bolotte
06-14-2011, 01:45 PM
I got asked over the weekend, if I lifted weights.....and I really thought to myself what a very strange question...I mean I thought that would be a no brainer. YES!!!!! OF COURSE I LIFT WEIGHTS!!!!!! It made me start to think, are people under the assumption that bikini competitors strictly do cardio? I strength train five days a week. The way I actually got started in all of this was powerlifting, so lifting is a HUGE part of my training. (just wanted to clarify that)

HIT cardio this morning in the park with my bff (figure competitior jessica vadell). Then off to the gym for back, bi's and calves. If anyone has to golden secret to building scrumptous calves please let me know. My poor little calves (pathetic).... :(

I was on track today, I really felt strong in the gym. I believe with every ounce of my being that if you want something bad enough, I mean so bad that you can taste it....it can be yours. Work, sweat, blood, tears....I will make this happen!

xox
Barb

IFBBproChristyMerritt
06-16-2011, 10:35 AM
Lol, isn't it funny how many people assume bikini competitors dont lift/train hard? I mean, its not really funny,...We work hard ya'll!

Congrats to you and it was a pleasure meeting you in Shreveport :-)

Happy Training,
Christy

barbara.bolotte
06-18-2011, 03:57 PM
Had a lovely workout this morning using only body weight. I think it's always good to mix things up in my training, so if I feel like I have been doing mostly strength training I throw in a sprint/ plyo workout to change it up! Yesterday was srpints and boxing as usual, and because there are no air conditioners in the boxing gym and it is the middle of the summer in the deep south, I left drenched. It felt awesome!

Cheat meal tomorrow at Cafe Atchafalaya (for non-southerners: uh-chaff-uh-lie-yuh) for fathers day! Is it wrong that I am way more excited about cheat meal than fathers day meal....days of the diet what can i say......

Got an email yesterday from Olympia, asking for my jacket size......I can't help but smile, is this really happening??!?!?!?!!?

barbara.bolotte
06-20-2011, 03:06 PM
If I can just get through this day.....woke up to a sick puppy, and feeling completely unmotivated. Did manage to get all of my food cooked and weighed out, and planned to head to the gym afterward but just couldnt get going. For the first time in a long time i really did not feel like working out, so unlike me!!!! ended up curling up in bed for a few more hours before work, to a good movie (ugghhhh i feel guilty about this).

I do start training with mary again tomoro so i know that will get me back on track. three months out from the olympia, gotta get my mind right.

#ihatemondays

xox
barb

Aaron Singerman
06-20-2011, 03:26 PM
You can do it, Barb! Lol.

Sunnyday
06-20-2011, 09:29 PM
x2! You CAN do it!

Hope the extra rest helped you feel better.

barbara.bolotte
06-21-2011, 03:14 PM
Thanks for the words of encouragement guys, I am thankful for the support for sure!

Sprint work in the park this morning with my friend kara fuoco (a newbie in the bikini competing world), then off to gymmatrix to train with Mary.....Soooooooo HAPPY TO BE BACK! great workout with her, lifting much heavier now to put some size on woop woop!

So my diet has changed a little.... starting to rotate meal five with salmon, tilapia/avacado, steak....then in the am i can add one whole egg to my 3 egg whites, and i can have a kiwi or half a grape fruit, niiiice!!

she also wants me to start taking a supplement like jack3d, something with creatine to help put on muscle....does anyone have feedback on what the best supplement would be to help me gain size (i need something that is going to give me energy as well).

have a great day guys
xox
barb

katt981
06-21-2011, 04:09 PM
I liked Jackd when I took it.. I usually do some type of pre-workout drink since we hit it at 5 a.m... My hubby loves Gaspari's superpump, and so do I.... but it doesn't like me :mad:

Had to laugh out loud at your drunken McDonalds run..... maybe it hit too close to home. Every time we go to Vegas, that's always on the menu..lol

barbara.bolotte
06-27-2011, 03:06 PM
tried jack3d, it does absolutley nothing for me.... i need some serious energy here people any suggestions

The Prodigy
06-27-2011, 03:53 PM
Thanks for the words of encouragement guys, I am thankful for the support for sure!

Sprint work in the park this morning with my friend kara fuoco (a newbie in the bikini competing world), then off to gymmatrix to train with Mary.....Soooooooo HAPPY TO BE BACK! great workout with her, lifting much heavier now to put some size on woop woop!

So my diet has changed a little.... starting to rotate meal five with salmon, tilapia/avacado, steak....then in the am i can add one whole egg to my 3 egg whites, and i can have a kiwi or half a grape fruit, niiiice!!

she also wants me to start taking a supplement like jack3d, something with creatine to help put on muscle....does anyone have feedback on what the best supplement would be to help me gain size (i need something that is going to give me energy as well).

have a great day guys
xox
barb

Creatine makes me bloat with water like a fishy! For energy..I like Optimum Nutrition's new Amino Energy!

Aaron Singerman
06-29-2011, 01:17 AM
tried jack3d, it does absolutley nothing for me.... i need some serious energy here people any suggestions

2 scoops!

Ibarramedia
07-01-2011, 12:43 PM
Good work Barbara. Welcome to Rx.

barbara.bolotte
07-08-2011, 02:53 PM
hey party people,

haven't journaled in quite some time now, been sick in bed for the past week :( but im back to beast mode. currently my life consists of plenty of heavy training, designing my swimsuit for the "O", and a lot of lean protein yummm. Back on my baking kick. Every time I diet hard, ironically I spend most of my time in the kitchen cooking and baking a bunch of stuff I can't eat (I will post pics of my dinner I made for the fam tonight :).........I am obsessed with making these decadent desserts, it is therapy!

Legs, abs, and cardio today, I jacked justine munro's workout from the new fitness rx mag.... man all these girls I am competing against are already on the cover of the mags wassup people?! Not too worried though, there is nothing that I cannot accomplish with hard work and determination and good people behind you....

FLIGHT IS BOOKED FOR VEGAS....WHO IS COMING WITH ME?!

xox
barb

barbara.bolotte
07-11-2011, 11:12 AM
Good morning ya'll,

Had a quick solid workout this am. stair climber for 30, calves and 6 sets of assisted pull ups (3 wide, 3 close). It still blows my mind that the stair climber is as hard as the first day I stepped on that thing, it never gets easier. I love/hate that thing... I've tried a few different ones, but this is by far my fave...it's the old school one that looks like a mini escalator. IT IS THE BEST FOR BOOTY, QUADS AND CALVES, trust me guys it works, get you some!

I am about to start cooking my daily meals, and also finish cooking for my aunt. I am training her and offered to cook her weekly meals and weigh and measure everything out. clean eating made easy!!

have a great day guys
xox
barb

katt981
07-11-2011, 11:51 AM
Yeah, gotta love that machine!

It would be so sweet to be in Vegas for the comp. I'm going to have to put that on my agenda for next year!

The Prodigy
07-12-2011, 10:27 AM
hey party people,

haven't journaled in quite some time now, been sick in bed for the past week :( but im back to beast mode. currently my life consists of plenty of heavy training, designing my swimsuit for the "O", and a lot of lean protein yummm. Back on my baking kick. Every time I diet hard, ironically I spend most of my time in the kitchen cooking and baking a bunch of stuff I can't eat (I will post pics of my dinner I made for the fam tonight :).........I am obsessed with making these decadent desserts, it is therapy!

Legs, abs, and cardio today, I jacked justine munro's workout from the new fitness rx mag.... man all these girls I am competing against are already on the cover of the mags wassup people?! Not too worried though, there is nothing that I cannot accomplish with hard work and determination and good people behind you....

FLIGHT IS BOOKED FOR VEGAS....WHO IS COMING WITH ME?!

xox
barb

I will be there!!!! I wish there was a better magazine for fbbers!

MrsSims
07-12-2011, 10:32 AM
Following your thread Barb! Good luck at the Olympia this year.. I will be attending also. I feel your pain on the stair master never getting easy.. I was practically running on that thing while prepping for my bikini shows and thank God no more of that until I start my official prep for Physique. You seem to have the PERFECT mindset to go very very far as a Pro! Remain focused and driven always!! :)

dbmneto
07-13-2011, 09:31 AM
Congratulations.

kingthibodeaux
07-14-2011, 09:23 PM
i don't know how you can cook all that good food while dieting. i get obsessed with food...watch the food network non-stop, but i don't think i could actually prepare it and stick to my diet. that's some true willpower. sounds like you are doing what needs to be done to get ready for the O! did you go to the state show in Lafayette over the weekend?

barbara.bolotte
07-15-2011, 02:53 PM
Hello friends,

It is another dreary day in Nola, but things are looking up because no matter if it's raining it's ass off BRITNEY SPEARS CONCERT IS TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a big fan of Britney, I know I'm lame, but she has gotten me through so many sessions of cardio, and I for that I am forever grateful (Thank you Britney).

7am cardio, and as I was trying every which way to mix things up on that Stair master I started thinking about my competition and what they might be doing at 7am. "Hmmmm I wonder what they are training today? I wonder if their ass is on fire right now like mine haha" But in all seriousness, I know that out of all the girls I will face at the Olympia, I may not be the hottest, I may not be the strongest or the fastest, but I'll be damned if I am not the most dedicated.

Despite everything else that might be going on in my life, I can control dedication. If it is meant to be it is up to me

Have a GREAT DAY
xox
Barb

Aaron Singerman
07-15-2011, 03:32 PM
I love Britney.

The Prodigy
07-15-2011, 05:44 PM
Hello friends,

It is another dreary day in Nola, but things are looking up because no matter if it's raining it's ass off BRITNEY SPEARS CONCERT IS TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a big fan of Britney, I know I'm lame, but she has gotten me through so many sessions of cardio, and I for that I am forever grateful (Thank you Britney).

7am cardio, and as I was trying every which way to mix things up on that Stair master I started thinking about my competition and what they might be doing at 7am. "Hmmmm I wonder what they are training today? I wonder if their ass is on fire right now like mine haha" But in all seriousness, I know that out of all the girls I will face at the Olympia, I may not be the hottest, I may not be the strongest or the fastest, but I'll be damned if I am not the most dedicated.

Despite everything else that might be going on in my life, I can control dedication. If it is meant to be it is up to me

Have a GREAT DAY
xox
Barb

I love Brittany too!

barbara.bolotte
07-26-2011, 02:42 PM
So unfortunately for Dean I have officially turned into Barbara Crocker. The diet has made me utterly obsessed with baking. I spend my day searching for new decadent recipes. All I can think about is who I can bake a cake for next, I AM OUT OF CONTROL.

Baking has become my new favorite past time (other than training of course), and Dean is fed up....literally. Last night he got out of bed, went downstairs, and came back up and said "You see what you've done to me, I just got up to go look for something sweet in the kitchen!!!!" hahaha woops....I have created a monster, actually a cookie monster..... New rule in the house per Dean: BAKE IT AND TAKE IT....

I don't know what it is about baking, but I get such satisfaction from seeing other people enjoy food, particularly sweets.... Is something wrong with me?!!?! Lately I have been baking creations from scratch, my last cake was graham cracker cake batter with with whipped nutella frosting, topped with ferraro rocher chocolates and crushed pecans...ooohh weeee. Just in case you were wondering my trick to not licking the spoon is to chewing minty gum the whole time :)

Training is right on track, still coming down, and my suits should be coming in today yaaaayy.... I will be working the Labrada Nutrition booth at the Power Shack show in Biloxi this weekend... If you are in the area come by and say hello.

Want me to bake you a cake? message me haha
xox
Barb

flipstylephoto
07-26-2011, 03:10 PM
So unfortunately for Dean I have officially turned into Barbara Crocker. The diet has made me utterly obsessed with baking. I spend my day searching for new decadent recipes. All I can think about is who I can bake a cake for next, I AM OUT OF CONTROL.

Baking has become my new favorite past time (other than training of course), and Dean is fed up....literally. Last night he got out of bed, went downstairs, and came back up and said "You see what you've done to me, I just got up to go look for something sweet in the kitchen!!!!" hahaha woops....I have created a monster, actually a cookie monster..... New rule in the house per Dean: BAKE IT AND TAKE IT....

I don't know what it is about baking, but I get such satisfaction from seeing other people enjoy food, particularly sweets.... Is something wrong with me?!!?! Lately I have been baking creations from scratch, my last cake was graham cracker cake batter with with whipped nutella frosting, topped with ferraro rocher chocolates and crushed pecans...ooohh weeee. Just in case you were wondering my trick to not licking the spoon is to chewing minty gum the whole time :)

Training is right on track, still coming down, and my suits should be coming in today yaaaayy.... I will be working the Labrada Nutrition booth at the Power Shack show in Biloxi this weekend... If you are in the area come by and say hello.

xox
Barb

Hot diggity! I want a Cookie Cake!:yep: lol See you in Biloxi!

Aaron Singerman
07-26-2011, 03:15 PM

xox
Barb

Keep at it, Barb!

The Prodigy
07-26-2011, 10:26 PM

xox
Barb

Anytime you wanna bake and mail it to me I will happily take the treats!!! I have great recipes for sweets! Really original stuff!!

T-Bomb
07-28-2011, 10:15 AM
ummm now I have a sweet tooth :drool: LOL

barbara.bolotte
07-28-2011, 06:00 PM
Tonight on the stuff I can't eat menu: Chocolate chip homemade cookies, using the recipe that the double tree uses...pictures coming soon!

Hard training session with Mary today.... I am def. bringing a different package to the Olympia, seeing changes and improvements everyday. Booked tan and hair appointments yesterday for Vegas, I like to have things planned. Rushing= stress. swimsuit came in.... it's a winner!

I am soooo friggin hungry right now ughghhgh next meal in exactly one hour and 3 minutes, can't come fast enuf. damn supercharged metabolism

love ya'll
xox
barb

flipstylephoto
07-28-2011, 07:20 PM
CC cookies and Oreos should be diet food...at least I wish.

barbara.bolotte
08-13-2011, 12:14 PM
Hey guys,

I have been slammed the past few weeks.....got a new car, starting a new business, work, work, work, train, train, train. Tanning appointments booked, hair appointments booked. SO FOCUSED. It is time to dial it in for the next five weeks.

I cannot believe the Olympia is right around the corner. I love this part of the process, because in those last weeks before the show you really start to see everything come together. All the hard, work, dedication, and dieting slowly but surely has built the body, and it is something to be proud of.

You will be happy to know I haven't baked anything in weeks, really haven't even had the time. Right now its train, eat, sleep, rinse, and repeat......"Love the life you live" I am starting to live by this mantra. I haven't stopped in weeks and I have been sooo stressed out, but the past few days I had a sense of acceptance that this is the only life I have to live.... as crazy, hectic, and non stop as it is.

On that note workout #2 here I come:)

xox
barb

barbara.bolotte
08-19-2011, 08:29 AM
Good morning guys,

I wanted to get a quick blog in to clear my mind before the gym.....

Every day I wake up with butterflies in my stomach, and a feeling of excitement. Only a few short weeks left until I will be on that plane heading to Vegas. I have never wanted or worked so hard for anything. I find myself pushing harder in every workout, staying longer on the stair climber than my trainer tells me to, and I don't even want cheat food!!!!!! (well for the most part :))
I am so focused on the task at hand........ All I can think about is stepping on that stage, that feeling of accomplishment, when all the sweat and pain, sore muscles, hunger pains, sacrifice and dedication come down to that one moment. It is the most satisfying feeling.

Downloaded some awesome music, and I am about to go get my stair climber on, then bang out some shoulders...Thanks Olympia for getting me pumped up at 7:30 am. Three more weeks guys, stay with me, I need the support...Lets win this shit!

IF IT IS TO BE, IT IS UP TO ME

xox
barb

katt981
08-19-2011, 11:09 AM
I can't even imagine the excitement of competing at the O.... I would be jumping out of my skin - literally..LOL

Hopefully next year I can make it there to watch!

Sunnyday
08-20-2011, 11:55 PM
x2! I AM jumping out of my skin for ya, girl! :D Congrats on all your hard work to date.

barbara.bolotte
09-10-2011, 01:17 PM
Entering the last few days of preperation for the Olympia. I am super focused and feeling the most confident I have ever felt for a show. When Mary and I took pictures two days ago to check on my progress, she simply looked up from the camera and said "you are on point".

Last few days of training will be grinding it out to the finish, trying to hit every body part, and keep everything tight and pumped. My energy levels are good, mostly because of the adrenaline from thinking about stage.

Full body workout tomoro, hittin the tire and sled with my friends/support system. I am so thankful for the supportive people I have in my my life right now, I contribute a lot of my success in this sport to them. Thank you!

6 days
xox
barb

Sunnyday
09-10-2011, 02:22 PM
Best of luck to you, Barb! :)

barbara.bolotte
09-12-2011, 02:11 PM
Back, bis and cardio this am.....finishing up the final few workouts before the Olympia. Had a great workout yesterday, tire flipping, sled dragging madness. My back is wrecked :(....but its a good hurt! Have a few final things to take care of before we leave thursday am. My biggest stress now is that this will be Dean's first flight ever, and he is terrified/extremely clostrophobic!!! Everyone keep your fingers crossed that he makes it hahaha!

so excited to compete in the Olympia... Feeling so ready!
xox
Barb

The Prodigy
09-13-2011, 10:38 PM
Back, bis and cardio this am.....finishing up the final few workouts before the Olympia. Had a great workout yesterday, tire flipping, sled dragging madness. My back is wrecked :(....but its a good hurt! Have a few final things to take care of before we leave thursday am. My biggest stress now is that this will be Dean's first flight ever, and he is terrified/extremely clostrophobic!!! Everyone keep your fingers crossed that he makes it hahaha!

so excited to compete in the Olympia... Feeling so ready!
xox
Barb

YAHOO! So exciting! I will be following along to see how you do! Have fun onstage! What is the first thing you are going to eat after?