PDA

View Full Version : ghrp, slin,Igf

clarkf
05-26-2011, 12:25 PM
I have used slin in the past many time and always have run it PWO. I have alos used Igf before, without slin, PWO.
This time I want to run ghrp, slin and igf.
I was told that ghrp has to be used without carbs, 30 mins before at least, is this true?
If so I was going to do:

6am.. Ghrp 100mcg
6:30am IGFlr3 20mcg. Meal 1.

10am ghrp 100mcg

3pm PWO. 10iu Humulin R

9pm ghrp 100mcg
Any advice on this?

Dre23
05-26-2011, 12:55 PM
I have used slin in the past many time and always have run it PWO. I have alos used Igf before, without slin, PWO.
This time I want to run ghrp, slin and igf.
I was told that ghrp has to be used without carbs, 30 mins before at least, is this true?
If so I was going to do:

6am.. Ghrp 100mcg
6:30am IGFlr3 20mcg. Meal 1.

10am ghrp 100mcg

3pm PWO. 10iu Humulin R

9pm ghrp 100mcg
Any advice on this?

I told you this, so yes it's true!! Lol, j/k.

Only thing I would question is why you're running the igf at breakfast? I guess with its half life you could run it then, but most protocols call for running it pre or post workout.

NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM
05-26-2011, 03:43 PM

Only thing I would question is why you're running the igf at breakfast? I guess with its half life you could run it then, but most protocols call for running it pre or post workout.
Same question I would have. Typically, IGF is only ran on days your workout.

s2h
05-26-2011, 04:29 PM
one thing about ghrp-6..i'm taking 100mcg in the pm...dont take it unless you want to eat...if i take it 45 minutes before i go to bed..i'm roaming the kitchen like a shark...so only right at bedtime for me...

SwoleChamp
05-26-2011, 04:32 PM
one thing about ghrp-6..i'm taking 100mcg in the pm...dont take it unless you want to eat...if i take it 45 minutes before i go to bed..i'm roaming the kitchen like a shark...so only right at bedtime for me...

same for me too...but ghrp-6 is a great way to pack down some calories!:yep:

clarkf
05-26-2011, 06:36 PM

The reason I will run it with breakfast is because the half life is so long. I was not able to find the article but I read once that it actually peaks like 6 hours or something crazy like that. So I figured if I shoot around 6 am then train 1pm, I would take advantage of the peak.
Also since I will be running humulin R PWO, I really dont see the need for IGF PWO. Just my opinion tho

clarkf
05-26-2011, 06:37 PM
That what Ive heard, I have a hard time now not overeating so I mite be in trouble. lol

clarkf
05-26-2011, 06:38 PM

yes u did, I 4got.lol