PDA

View Full Version : Gaspari's mitotropin...

loomster2000
02-11-2009, 09:19 PM
Anyone try it yet? What did you think about it?

txskibum
02-11-2009, 09:24 PM
Yes, I've been using it for about 2 weeks. Kills appetite. I've lost about 5 lbs.

I'm only using the morning dose. They recommend a second early afternoon dose.

No jitters or issues.

Sandpig
02-11-2009, 09:44 PM
Yes, I've been using it for about 2 weeks. Kills appetite.

I really don't like anything that kills my appetite. Why would any bodybuilder? :confused:

joe-yamma
02-11-2009, 10:37 PM
it doesn't kill my appetite but i can seriously feel it working.
no jitters whatsoever though.

i've been taking 2 in the am and 2 in the afternoon for almost 2 weeks now.
(label says up to 3 tabs twice per day)

J2jud
02-11-2009, 11:42 PM
I've had some users tell me it's pretty effective. Nothing but good reviews from what I've read.

Mike Marcano
02-12-2009, 01:22 AM
Love it, but at 3 a day I sweat my ass off, not good since I'm always always hot! Even in the Jersey winters!

loomster2000
02-12-2009, 10:28 AM
I appreciate the feedback. I've been doing Dave's diet and getting great results. I just wanted to see if I could throw something into the mix that would speed the fat-loss process up a bit. I think you've got me convinced to give it a try.

Anyone else have any experiences they could share?

enrage
02-12-2009, 12:05 PM
I tried a sample pack and I thought it was wonderful.
Besides having the hot sweaty feeling, i felt euphoric and almost kinda high :D

I'll be starting up a bottle next week. Im gonna run it for a max of 6 weeks instead of 4 since they said you can run up to 6 with no problems

GordonBombay
02-13-2009, 04:34 PM
Stuff works like a mother. I lost 24 pounds in 30 days. I'm cycling cytolean right now. I don't feel it's really doing anything but helping me maintain that weight loss. Can't wait till march to start the mitotropin again. Hopefully lose another 15-20 before I start in Fire Academy.

Deserusan
02-13-2009, 07:59 PM
I'm glad you guys like it (I'm the formulator and work for Gaspari). J2jud it's good to see you here man.

-D

JYD
02-13-2009, 10:48 PM
I'm glad you guys like it (I'm the formulator and work for Gaspari). J2jud it's good to see you here man.

-D
so Deserusan, i see in the adds it says mitotropin is for precontest dieting (or something to that effect) so does that mean it is used for gettin rid of that last bit of fat and bringing in that conditioning or would it be effective to use coming right out of an offseason when someone is pretty soft and higher in bf %?

Hittin
02-13-2009, 10:51 PM
I really don't like anything that kills my appetite. Why would any bodybuilder? :confused:

Because some people can overeat and others can be disciplined enough to eat even when they aren't hungry.

GordonBombay
02-13-2009, 11:07 PM
so Deserusan, i see in the adds it says mitotropin is for precontest dieting (or something to that effect) so does that mean it is used for gettin rid of that last bit of fat and bringing in that conditioning or would it be effective to use coming right out of an offseason when someone is pretty soft and higher in bf %?

I pretty much came off a 24 year offseason and it kicked things of nicely. I dnt think it matters which part of your diet you use it with. It absolutely helped me stay motivated during the beginning. Now I've turned what was only going to be a 1 month diet into 3. Can't wait to cycle back on it.

JYD
02-14-2009, 12:36 PM
I pretty much came off a 24 year offseason and it kicked things of nicely. I dnt think it matters which part of your diet you use it with. It absolutely helped me stay motivated during the beginning. Now I've turned what was only going to be a 1 month diet into 3. Can't wait to cycle back on it.
first off the name gordon bombay kills me... too good lol thanks brother, i figured as much but was just curious. by the sounds of it, seems like it worked well for you. perhaps something i could look into in the near future

Mike Marcano
02-14-2009, 08:43 PM
I think Mitotropin is great for those who want to lose fat at an accelerated rate PERIOD....Whether you are coming off of your offseason diet or are 6 weeks away from contest day.

Mouse
02-14-2009, 10:26 PM
I hadn't tried a "fat burning" supplement for years but admittedly got caught up in the hype of this one and figured what the hell, I'd give it a try. Being a bit of a skeptic I really wanted to test the effectiveness of it so I really didn't change anything in terms of my diet (which is pretty clean), training or cardio. I finished the 30 days about 2 weeks ago.

Unless something is producing quick and dramatic results, it's always tough to tell whether any result is because of the supplement or other factors. In the end, and again with no change at all to my diet, I was about 5-7 lbs lighter with about the same muscle mass. I tested this with a hand held BF tester. While not completely accurate it does directionally let me know if I'm making progress.

Was it the Mitotropin? Was it because "inertia" was already working from previous week's diets? Again it always tough to say but I'm pretty sure the Mitotropin accounted for at least half to 3/4s of the total weight loss. Overall I'd say it worked but quite frankly for the few pounds it might have been responsible for, I could have done that myself. It's a good product but doesn't produce the kind of results I'd expect for the price.

GREENMACHINE23
02-14-2009, 11:03 PM
It's crazy good. Got some free samples and plan on getting some more.

Charles Kozeluh
02-15-2009, 01:31 AM
it has worked good to control my appitite I started 12 days ago and am down 8lb's

Deserusan
02-15-2009, 09:17 AM

It's designed to by cycled with Cytolean V2 ( 4 weeks Cytolean then 4 weeks Mitotropin, etc) which is being released at the Arnold Expo. Typical fat loss cycles are longer than 4 weeks so by cycling different products which address different biochemical pathway you avoid having to exceedingly high doses (think clenbuterol) for them to stay effective.

The precontest aspect of the product is more or less due to the inclusion of the Peak Condition Factor which is a diuretic. Really, anyone can use the product and get good results.

Deserusan
02-15-2009, 09:24 AM
Because some people can overeat and others can be disciplined enough to eat even when they aren't hungry.

Bingo, appetite suppression is something every bodybuilder wants while cutting, especially when taking products that bump up your resting metabolic rate.

KIR
02-15-2009, 09:05 PM
I am starting mine next Monday

JYD
02-15-2009, 10:04 PM
It's designed to by cycled with Cytolean V2 ( 4 weeks Cytolean then 4 weeks Mitotropin, etc) which is being released at the Arnold Expo. Typical fat loss cycles are longer than 4 weeks so by cycling different products which address different biochemical pathway you avoid having to exceedingly high doses (think clenbuterol) for them to stay effective.

The precontest aspect of the product is more or less due to the inclusion of the Peak Condition Factor which is a diuretic. Really, anyone can use the product and get good results.
thanks D, sounds good, i look forward to givin in a run soon!

chucksm00th
02-17-2009, 02:58 PM
I would like to try it, However its always sold out!!!! LOL

joe-yamma
02-17-2009, 04:00 PM

-Ddes, props to you, it's a great product.
i don't react well to "normal" fat burners, but Mito is working great for me.

dave's diet + Mito is a winning combo in my book.

BigJD69
02-17-2009, 04:22 PM
Will they be giving out samples at the Arnold?

kevin wheeler
02-18-2009, 07:22 PM
Copycats have already started-look at the new Lipo 6 Black by Nutrex-borrowed some ingredient ideas from both Meltdown and Mitotropin.Not an original idea.www.prosource.net has the ingredient list.

Steve56
02-20-2009, 12:10 PM
i was thinking of giving it a try for my next contest prep.. just as mentioned before cycle it in and out with another product, for example i was thinking of doing 6 weeks of 7-keto and then 4 weeks Mitotropin..what do you guys think?

Deserusan
02-20-2009, 02:58 PM
i was thinking of giving it a try for my next contest prep.. just as mentioned before cycle it in and out with another product, for example i was thinking of doing 6 weeks of 7-keto and then 4 weeks Mitotropin..what do you guys think?

7-keto's hydroxlyated metabolite 7B-OH-DHEA is much better in terms of limiting cortisol and boosting thyroid output.. Driven Sports Lean Xtreme contains 7b-OH and it's an awesome product. I highly recommend using before or after Mitotropn.

Steve56
02-20-2009, 04:50 PM
7-keto's hydroxlyated metabolite 7B-OH-DHEA is much better in terms of limiting cortisol and boosting thyroid output.. Driven Sports Lean Xtreme contains 7b-OH and it's an awesome product. I highly recommend using before or after Mitotropn.

yea i was looking at reviews of that product and it seems very promising...when did Designer Supps change their name to Driven Sports?

Deserusan
02-21-2009, 12:39 PM
yea i was looking at reviews of that product and it seems very promising...when did Designer Supps change their name to Driven Sports?

A few months ago.

Charles Kozeluh
02-24-2009, 01:12 PM
I am three weeks in I have dropped 2% bf and 9 lb's so far

Chebster
03-29-2009, 08:50 PM
Starting off at 261lbs, I've started the Palumbo diet with Mitotropin and within 5 days I've dropped 7lbs. I'm 6 ft 1 and fats about 15% The good thing about this diet with the Mitotropin is that it stops you being greedy. You're never stupidly hungry before each meal so you don't feel the need to empty the fridge. Also Xtend seems to give me the energy to get through the cardio - that and Family Guy on the Ipod. Over all it's all good.

john koenig
03-30-2009, 04:17 PM
I'm on week two and loving the feeling. Not experiencing any sweats myself, I don't seem to get that from any thermogenic or fat burner, but as I said in my column, I somehow "feel" Mitotropin working inside, as dorky as that sounds. I'll have my bf % tested again in a few days, but I feel and think I look like I'm going down 1% per week; began at 12.5%.

DaEagles
03-30-2009, 05:24 PM
it doesn't kill my appetite but i can seriously feel it working.
no jitters whatsoever though.

i've been taking 2 in the am and 2 in the afternoon for almost 2 weeks now.
(label says up to 3 tabs twice per day)

I also only take 2 am and 2 6-8hrs later and you can def. feel something in your stomach working.

Koubs
03-31-2009, 02:17 AM
What are people's thoughts on taking this AND additional caffeine pre-workout?? Would this be overkill? A friend of mine is 7 weeks out, and he'd like to add a fat burner AND keep in a pre-workout drink containing caffeine... I recommended this product because I've heard lots of positive reviews....

jixxxer
04-08-2009, 01:37 PM
What are people's thoughts on taking this AND additional caffeine pre-workout?? Would this be overkill? A friend of mine is 7 weeks out, and he'd like to add a fat burner AND keep in a pre-workout drink containing caffeine... I recommended this product because I've heard lots of positive reviews....

Good question; I too take a pre workout stimulant such as caffine or ephedra being I train at 6am. Just ordered some mitotropin and had the same concerns.

john koenig
04-08-2009, 10:05 PM
I'm in week three of using the product twice daily, 3 capsules each time. No appetite suppressant for me, I have to report, but I've been chronically over-training of late. And under-sleeping. Bodyfat down a bit, nothing dramatic, but I have my periodic late-night peanut butter episodes to contend with! I do feel Mytotropin is working, it's almost like I can feel it, but I cannot quantify that. Let's say so far I like it a great deal, and I've used all the fat burners at one time or another!

Deserusan
04-09-2009, 01:07 PM
Guys, you can take Mitotropin and additional stimulant preworkout. Just make sure you taper up the dosage of your preworkout product when using Mitotropin and don't go right to taking the full dose. As an example, if you are used to taking 2 scoops of Superpump250 preworkout and want to stack it with Mitotropin, go back to 1/2 -1 scoop of Superpump250.

Daniel

crashcrew56
04-09-2009, 01:19 PM

or some just have a huge appetite and do have the discipline to only eat when and what they are supposed to, but don't like to feel hungry all the time

Koubs
04-09-2009, 02:16 PM
Guys, you can take Mitotropin and additional stimulant preworkout. Just make sure you taper up the dosage of your preworkout product when using Mitotropin and don't go right to taking the full dose. As an example, if you are used to taking 2 scoops of Superpump250 preworkout and want to stack it with Mitotropin, go back to 1/2 -1 scoop of Superpump250.

Daniel

That's I what i was thinking... thanks

Dan_Manslaughter
04-12-2009, 03:28 PM
Currently using it in conjunction with my keto diet. Excellent product imo

jixxxer
04-13-2009, 03:04 PM
Are you guys using the diet/training program that comes with the mitotropin?

Dan_Manslaughter
04-13-2009, 03:21 PM
Are you guys using the diet/training program that comes with the mitotropin?

Definetly not. Been around the block enough to know what works for me. Just following a standard keto diet similar to dave's except mine is probably ' unhealthier' as there is more red meat and eggs. Similar to the Vince Gironda diet. I think the diet and training program is more for people who are new to working out.

jixxxer
04-13-2009, 03:49 PM
thanks, thats what I was thinking; my diet and training are going really well right now; so I really didnt feel like changing it up at this point.

MikeS
04-18-2009, 09:00 AM
Mitotropin is an amazing product. How long do you think it'll take for 3,3 Diiodo-L-Thyronine to get banned? Since this is probably the main reason it works so well?

Also looks like Nutrex have added to their new Lipo6 product which also happens to be cheaper than Mito...

MikeS
04-18-2009, 09:03 AM
for those interested here are my progress pics from when I used Mitotropin this year....http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/5002/mitoprogress.jpg

SoxFan11
04-18-2009, 02:56 PM
Great job, Mike!

Dan_Manslaughter
04-18-2009, 04:43 PM
It's amazing the transformation you made Mike. I'd consider sending those pics to gaspari.

Dan_Manslaughter
04-18-2009, 04:44 PM
I'm down a little over 2% bodyfat in two weeks currently. Product working as advertised. Don't feel jittery or anything. Very pleased so far.

apex23
04-18-2009, 04:57 PM
What is in this product that makes it so good?

I hate Ephedra/Caffeine dosed products.

Steve56
04-18-2009, 05:02 PM
for those interested here are my progress pics from when I used Mitotropin this year....http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/5002/mitoprogress.jpg

Congrats bro....thats a great transformation, just like Danny said send those pics to Rich!

MikeS
04-18-2009, 10:57 PM
It's amazing the transformation you made Mike. I'd consider sending those pics to gaspari.

Thanks for the nice words. I already emailed pics over to Gaspari just to say thanks for making a product that actually works!

For the person that asked I beleive this product works as it does primarily due to the 3,3 diodo-l-thyronine which is basically thyroid I beleive. I could be wrong but I'm sure this is it. Everything else in the formula is pretty standard stuff.

Its worth noting that there was something about this product that made me feel great even dieting....since being off I've had some crazy cravings and dark days where my energy levels have been zero and my diet hasnt changed.

Went to the store today to get another box but they say the suppliers cannot get a hold of mitotropin right now...in demand I guess.

-BLP-
04-18-2009, 10:59 PM
i try it n it was way too strong for me i fell terrible , hypertense n anxious, not for me .. it sure freaking work n way too much for my taste lol

SoxFan11
04-19-2009, 12:27 AM
I believe that Mitotropin has two thyroid hormones in it:
3,3' diiodo-l-thyronine
3,5-diiodo-i-thyronine

Both are T2.

Blender02
04-20-2009, 02:18 PM
Was wondering if there would be any advantage to stack it with Lean Xtreme at the same time. An earlier post talked about switching between the two but about taking theme both at the same time?

john koenig
04-27-2009, 11:19 PM
My experience with Mitotropin didn't set my world on fire, but as I admit in my latest column (plug, plug), my late-night peanut butter episodes (only one per week, but still...) didn't help me or the effectiveness of Mitotropin any. My history is that I've never been terribly responsive to any thermogenic or fat burner, but I enjoy them and how they make me feel.

ironman70
04-29-2009, 03:59 AM
I am just finishing up month 1 of Lipolyze/Somalyze. Would it be ok to stack these with Mitotropin?

BigBilly
06-16-2009, 08:36 PM
how much caffeine is in Mitro?