PDA

View Full Version : 1 week out 176.8lbs please critique!!!!

bulldog215
05-28-2011, 07:14 AM
1 week out front(2).jpg (http://forums.rxmuscle.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=96276&stc=1&d=1306581265)1 week out back.jpg (http://forums.rxmuscle.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=96277&stc=1&d=1306581265)

tammyp
05-28-2011, 08:42 AM
looks like you did the work! post up some pics as you dry out....good luck!

tammyp
06-06-2011, 08:29 AM
how did you do?

bulldog215
06-10-2011, 12:52 PM
I placed 6 in the novice and I think 9th in open middleweight class...
my pics are up check them see what u think... David Sullivan. Atlantic states bev Francis show...

s2h
06-10-2011, 07:31 PM
first off nice job at your show...it always a great accomplishment to prep and go all the way to the show...so props to you..as with any BB there's always things to work on in the off season..the main focus for you would be from behind...from the front your not too far off from the other guys in novice and open mw..some more quad sweep is needed..its from behind were you need to really focus this off season..back width and thickness are a must(look at the mw open winners back for example)..and your ham/glute area..more hamstring hang and tighter glutes..the conditioning will come as you compete and learn your body more..but being tighter is gonna be a must espc in the opens..any questions feel free to ask..nice job..and good luck in the future...

Jude2
06-11-2011, 12:17 AM
I placed 6 in the novice and I think 9th in open middleweight class...
my pics are up check them see what u think... David Sullivan. Atlantic states bev Francis show...
That is one stacked novice class. I quess the classes must be different than here in Louisiana. Novice is for people competiting for the very first time. Jr class is the next division then open class.

bulldog215
06-12-2011, 07:02 AM
thank you s2h for your feed back actually thats what i want ,it was my first show ever ,i never dialed in like that or looked like that PERIOD! for me to get in that shape was a WIN for myself ,but now that i know were i stand with competing i want to do more shows , but i think for me the best thing is to take a whole year off and build up my weak points... leg sweep,lower back ,maybe more shoulder cap and just overall development... i was actually thinking about moving up a weight class putting on size is actually a some a easy task so to speak... i usually sit at 230lbs in offseason so basically im just shopping around for a coach to work with ... so please any ideas on coach and some feed back on my physique PLEASE PLEASE comment and get back to me .... thank you guys for all the feedback during my prep... DAVID SULLIVAN

holyintellect
06-13-2011, 09:14 PM
That is one stacked novice class. I quess the classes must be different than here in Louisiana. Novice is for people competiting for the very first time. Jr class is the next division then open class.

I dont understand why its different by state? Thats nuts! Novice here is even different than where you are...You can still compete at the Novice level UNTIL you win the novice overall...