PDA

View Full Version : Superdrol!

Everex238
02-11-2009, 09:24 PM
any fans of the AAS, "Superdrol?" i've used it several times. works, no doubt, but man the lethargy is terrible. i cannot take any more than 20mg/ed. i usually run for about 3.5-4 weeks. i tried phera-plex and didn't really get too much out of it, only went up to 30mg's of PP

so what do you think of "Superdrol?" which AAS would you compare it to? do you like it better than anadrol or dbol?

Reloaded
02-11-2009, 09:47 PM
anadrol is like superdrol on steroids.
But yea thats a justified comparison. SD will yield leaner gains, same sides..anadrol bloats and superdrol can make you depressed and lethargic. SD is actually methylated masteron, I know its crazy but it is. Phera dosent treat your left ventricle very nice

Everex238
02-11-2009, 09:54 PM
lol! so you're saying anadrol is superior to superdrol?

Formula94
02-12-2009, 02:28 AM
The back pumps and lethargy I got from SD were debilitating. I did love it though for the strength and hardness I got on it

ironstudent
02-12-2009, 09:58 AM
The back pumps and lethargy I got from SD were debilitating. I did love it though for the strength and hardness I got on it

Yea I agree. I wouldnt touch the stuff with 10ft stick these days. My back would hurt so fucking bad, I'd have to go sit in the lounge chair at my gym during my workout. I was taking taurine to try and help it. I would use Dbol before Sdrol again.

Everex238
02-12-2009, 10:15 AM

lethargy was hell, but in the end it was worth it lol