PDA

View Full Version : GHRP 6 questions and help

clarkf
05-29-2011, 09:26 AM
Just started GHRP 6 2 days ago. 100mcg 2x a day. Was planning on working up to 100mcg 3x day. And was planning on staying on for a year straight.
So after the first shot I was a lil more hungry but nothing like what is described in some posts.
The major side effect I have is I am very sleepy. I just want to sit around. Yesterday I almost fell asleep in my recliner at 4pm, had to get up and walk around to stay up. I think it helps my sleep cause I have very vivid dreams that I remeber and I usually dont ever remeber my dreams.
Is the sleepiness normal? Does this go away? Is it any thing to be concerned about.

Thanks

Dre23
05-29-2011, 11:43 AM
The sleepiness is normal as your body is now pumping out much more of its own gh. Remember how long you could sleep as a teen when your body was trying to grow? Well you are kind of back to that now. It should eventually lessen/go away after a few weeks go by, but even then you'll still prob notice yourself needing more sleep overall. Just try to get a good 8hrs at night and a daily nap if you can.

clarkf
05-29-2011, 12:21 PM
The sleepiness is normal as your body is now pumping out much more of its own gh. Remember how long you could sleep as a teen when your body was trying to grow? Well you are kind of back to that now. It should eventually lessen/go away after a few weeks go by, but even then you'll still prob notice yourself needing more sleep overall. Just try to get a good 8hrs at night and a daily nap if you can.

Ok cool.
I actually like how it makes me feel. More relaxed, calm. So its not a bad feeling. Just different. Thanks for the info

Mr.Dedication
05-29-2011, 12:28 PM
Also the hunger should grow as time passes by from what I'm understand.

clarkf
05-29-2011, 04:59 PM
Also the hunger should grow as time passes by from what I'm understand.
Interesting.. Its wierd cause alot of guys on various boards say they get really hungry like 30 mins later. I really dont get that but maybe 2 or 3 hours later, even if I just had a meal, I get really hungry

SwoleChamp
05-30-2011, 07:59 AM
are you taking the ghrp-6 subq or IM? are you pairing it with a GHRH like Mod GRF(1-29)?
If its good GHRP6 and its paired with a GHRH...the hunger should kick in within minutes...and should be noticeable in the first 2-3 days...

clarkf
05-30-2011, 08:39 AM
are you taking the ghrp-6 subq or IM? are you pairing it with a GHRH like Mod GRF(1-29)?
If its good GHRP6 and its paired with a GHRH...the hunger should kick in within minutes...and should be noticeable in the first 2-3 days...
Shooting GHRP6 SubQ with No Ghrh.

Im doing :
100mcg ghrp 6am.
20mcg Igf lr3 6:30am
10iu Humulin R PWO.
100mcg ghrp6 9pm.

Will eventully do 100mcg ghrp 3x day.

SwoleChamp
05-30-2011, 10:33 AM
Shooting GHRP6 SubQ with No Ghrh.

Im doing :
100mcg ghrp 6am.
20mcg Igf lr3 6:30am
10iu Humulin R PWO.
100mcg ghrp6 9pm.

Will eventully do 100mcg ghrp 3x day.

try adding a ghrh with it...i prefer mod grf 1-29...it will give u way better effect and might combat ur sleepiness...

also, push the igf lr3 to later...that close to the ghrp6, causes the igf effects to be blunted...if u could do it an hour pre workout that would be ideal...

GaryGranaas
05-30-2011, 10:44 AM
Sounds like the GHRP-6 is definitely working by the sleepy side effects.

Mr.Dedication
05-30-2011, 12:19 PM
Gary is correct! You judge it by your sleep side effects and not how hungry it makes you. Were you on a keto diet before this? Because it sounds like you ghrelin, low leptin, and that your CCK is very sensitive. So you have a high short satisfaction level were your body tells you your full but every 2-3 hours your getting hungry again. So if you want to get hungry more often all you have to do is to up your carbs, and I mean up IT! That way your short satisfaction level will kinda lose it's strength but your ghrelin decresses, which the GHRP-6 will take care of that and bring it back up.

Hope this helped! :)

s2h
05-30-2011, 12:58 PM
I have elected to only use the ghrp-6 just prior to bed...if i take it too soon my appetite goes up and i find myself eating like somebody on weed..so not good from me that late...i sleep real deep...lots of heavy dreams..and i dont wake up..i also d/c'd the mod grf-129..i was getting some mild headaches in the am...from looking around..i see most of the guys that get headaches are also on pharm grade gh..seems to be connected...

clarkf
05-30-2011, 01:07 PM
try adding a ghrh with it...i prefer mod grf 1-29...it will give u way better effect and might combat ur sleepiness...

also, push the igf lr3 to later...that close to the ghrp6, causes the igf effects to be blunted...if u could do it an hour pre workout that would be ideal...
If you rin the IGF 1 hour pre, and I run Humulin R pwo, will I need to lower the dose of slin? Will the IGF lower blood sugar to any noticeable degree?

clarkf
05-30-2011, 01:08 PM
Gary is correct! You judge it by your sleep side effects and not how hungry it makes you. Were you on a keto diet before this? Because it sounds like you ghrelin, low leptin, and that your CCK is very sensitive. So you have a high short satisfaction level were your body tells you your full but every 2-3 hours your getting hungry again. So if you want to get hungry more often all you have to do is to up your carbs, and I mean up IT! That way your short satisfaction level will kinda lose it's strength but your ghrelin decresses, which the GHRP-6 will take care of that and bring it back up.

Hope this helped! :)
Yes I was on Keto for 17 weeks.. What is CCK?

clarkf
05-30-2011, 01:09 PM
I have elected to only use the ghrp-6 just prior to bed...if i take it too soon my appetite goes up and i find myself eating like somebody on weed..so not good from me that late...i sleep real deep...lots of heavy dreams..and i dont wake up..i also d/c'd the mod grf-129..i was getting some mild headaches in the am...from looking around..i see most of the guys that get headaches are also on pharm grade gh..seems to be connected...
I def get the heavy vivid dreams. I like it tho. Before the ghrp I rarley had dreams, at least I was unable to remeber them.

SwoleChamp
05-30-2011, 01:13 PM
If you rin the IGF 1 hour pre, and I run Humulin R pwo, will I need to lower the dose of slin? Will the IGF lower blood sugar to any noticeable degree?

not sure, ive never messed with slin, id start with a lower dose at first to see how your body reacts...it can lower blood sugar so just have some carbs ready, but at 20mcg it prolly wont be noticeable

s2h
05-30-2011, 01:16 PM
i def get the heavy vivid dreams. I like it tho. Before the ghrp i rarley had dreams, at least i was unable to remeber them.yep..i never have been a sound sleeper..had to use sleep meds to stay asleep before..never had dreams..now..no meds and lots of wild dreams..pretty cool...

clarkf
05-30-2011, 01:48 PM
yep..i never have been a sound sleeper..had to use sleep meds to stay asleep before..never had dreams..now..no meds and lots of wild dreams..pretty cool...
Wow man. Me 2. I actually was taking 10mg ambien, 1 mg ativan nightly for like 2 years. Have had sleep problems for many years with no clear diagnosis. Since Ghrp Ive actually totally stopped ambien and am slowly weaning off ativan.

clarkf
05-30-2011, 01:48 PM
not sure, ive never messed with slin, id start with a lower dose at first to see how your body reacts...it can lower blood sugar so just have some carbs ready, but at 20mcg it prolly wont be noticeable
Ok I will give this a try

Mr.Dedication
05-30-2011, 05:21 PM
Yes I was on Keto for 17 weeks.. What is CCK?

Oh called it! lol

CCK stands for cholecystokinin and dont worry bud now that your bulking your going to start getting more and more hungry ;) so don't judge GHRP-6 yet because in 2 weeks your going to eat like if you were 15 year old teen again :yep:

clarkf
05-30-2011, 06:42 PM
Oh called it! lol

CCK stands for cholecystokinin and dont worry bud now that your bulking your going to start getting more and more hungry ;) so don't judge GHRP-6 yet because in 2 weeks your going to eat like if you were 15 year old teen again :yep:
Haha.. Sweet. cant wait

s2h
05-30-2011, 06:57 PM
Wow man. Me 2. I actually was taking 10mg ambien, 1 mg ativan nightly for like 2 years. Have had sleep problems for many years with no clear diagnosis. Since Ghrp Ive actually totally stopped ambien and am slowly weaning off ativan.yep..it def takes the place of the sleep meds...

Mr.Dedication
05-30-2011, 11:15 PM
Haha.. Sweet. cant wait

Just remember to down carbs every chance you get and it'll sped up the processes ;)

clarkf
06-01-2011, 07:26 AM
Just remember to down carbs every chance you get and it'll sped up the processes ;)
Its funny cause 2 days after I started this thread, the hunger kicked in. Its actually really bad. I usually eat 7 meals a day in the offseason. Ev 2.5-3 hours. Now Ill eat a meal and I have to eat again in an hour. Its crazy but I like it

NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM
06-01-2011, 10:06 PM
Its funny cause 2 days after I started this thread, the hunger kicked in. Its actually really bad. I usually eat 7 meals a day in the offseason. Ev 2.5-3 hours. Now Ill eat a meal and I have to eat again in an hour. Its crazy but I like it

Sounds like the peps are doing their magic. Dont worry too about the hunger, if you hungry just eat :yep:.

Glad to see it is doing well.

Mr.Dedication
06-01-2011, 10:37 PM

But if you jump back to high fat/high protein diet it'll start slowing it down.

You know you could get some protein powders, oat meal, and PB and make your own protein bars. Then you could eat them if your on the go :yep:

Hoss06
06-02-2011, 12:22 AM
Sub'd

Hoss06
06-02-2011, 06:20 PM
Did ur sex drive go up on this? Fat levels decrease? Strength?

Hoss06
06-02-2011, 11:17 PM
Bump

clarkf
06-06-2011, 08:55 AM
Did ur sex drive go up on this? Fat levels decrease? Strength?
Strength went up for sure. Pump is almost imediate. 1 warm up set and almost fully pumped. Keep in mind Im also using slin and IGF so this helps with the pump. My sex drive is up but I attribute this to lowering my Adex dose, I didnt know Ghrp could increase sex drive?