PDA

View Full Version : Ipamorelin/CJC-1293 (GRF 1-29) log

Shadow
05-30-2011, 11:01 AM
Okay, folks. Yesterday I started an IPA/GRF 1-29 cycle, to last about a month. JUST these compounds, no AAS. There are plenty of threads on what these compounds are and do, so look it up! LOL.

Why these compounds? GH is way more expensive, and these secretagogoues are the next best thing. I mainly want to see if I can get some relief from some issues that have been bothering me, and see if these would be worth running longer term. I'm off-season right now, so the "fat-burning" is just an added bonus.

My initial dosing schedule was going to be 100mcg each AM and PM, for a total of 200mcg daily. Yesterday I took the first dose, waited about half an hour, and then ate and went about my day. I quickly realized that the PM dose wasn't going to happen for various reasons, so yesterday was just an AM dose of 100mcg only.

This morning I modified the dosing, and took the entire 200mcg in the morning, and that will be that. It's kinda unorthodox, but I have no choice but to try it and see what happens.

INITIAL NOTES:

- sleep deep as fuck last night
- the 200mcg dose this morning gave me a little swelling and itching at the site, but nothing uncomfortable

Check out my training here: http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?t=10607&page=114 if you want to follow how it's effecting my training. I may make notes of it in this log, but in case I don't, you have that for a reference.

SwoleChamp
05-30-2011, 11:07 AM
nice log bro...ill be following along! good luck with your peps

SwoleChamp
05-30-2011, 12:44 PM
Okay, folks. Yesterday I started an IPA/GRF 1-29 cycle, to last about a month. JUST these compounds, no AAS. There are plenty of threads on what these compounds are and do, so look it up! LOL.

Why these compounds? GH is way more expensive, and these secretagogoues are the next best thing. I mainly want to see if I can get some relief from some issues that have been bothering me, and see if these would be worth running longer term. I'm off-season right now, so the "fat-burning" is just an added bonus.

My initial dosing schedule was going to be 100mcg each AM and PM, for a total of 200mcg daily. Yesterday I took the first dose, waited about half an hour, and then ate and went about my day. I quickly realized that the PM dose wasn't going to happen for various reasons, so yesterday was just an AM dose of 100mcg only.

This morning I modified the dosing, and took the entire 200mcg in the morning, and that will be that. It's kinda unorthodox, but I have no choice but to try it and see what happens.

INITIAL NOTES:

- sleep deep as fuck last night
- the 200mcg dose this morning gave me a little swelling and itching at the site, but nothing uncomfortable

Check out my training here: http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?t=10607&page=114 if you want to follow how it's effecting my training. I may make notes of it in this log, but in case I don't, you have that for a reference.

hey man since your gonna double up the dose in the am, thats gonna be 400mcg total at 40IUs...my suggestion would be to shoot 20IU in 2 different locations...this should help with the swelling and itching...you can use the same pin with no problems...hope this helps

Shadow
05-30-2011, 12:50 PM
hey man since your gonna double up the dose in the am, thats gonna be 400mcg total at 40IUs...my suggestion would be to shoot 20IU in 2 different locations...this should help with the swelling and itching...you can use the same pin with no problems...hope this helps

LOL, I didn't even realize that's what I was doing. That's what happens when you wake up and think you've come up with a great idea first thing, hahaha. I'll do that next time.

Dre23
05-30-2011, 02:15 PM
Very cool Shadow. Like that you have modified the protocol to fit your lifestyle. I think it is easy to get to rigid with this stuff at times, so looking forward to seeing your run.

Shadow
05-31-2011, 05:40 PM

This worked like a charm this morning. No swelling and itching. Yay!

Shadow
05-31-2011, 05:44 PM
Day three on the peptides. Still haven't noticed much yet (I'm trying to be very discerning, so I don't attribute things to the peptides that might just be my imagination, LOL!), but:

- My elbows were more resilient when I trained last night. Still not 100%, but if the trend continues, I should be 100% by the time I end this run.
- Hands went to sleep during my nap (that I just woke up from, ha)
- Sleep still deep as fuck
- Hands kinda numb

I'm already incredibly lean (competed not too long ago and am doing a very clean bulk), so if I have any associated "fat loss", I haven't noticed it yet

Shadow
05-31-2011, 05:47 PM
Also, guess I should mention, for those of your interested in WHERE I got the peps, lol. Ordered from Gen X. Classy folks, haha.

SwoleChamp
05-31-2011, 05:53 PM
Day three on the peptides. Still haven't noticed much yet (I'm trying to be very discerning, so I don't attribute things to the peptides that might just be my imagination, LOL!), but:

- My elbows were more resilient when I trained last night. Still not 100%, but if the trend continues, I should be 100% by the time I end this run.
- Hands went to sleep during my nap (that I just woke up from, ha)
- Sleep still deep as fuck
- Hands kinda numb

I'm already incredibly lean (competed not too long ago and am doing a very clean bulk), so if I have any associated "fat loss", I haven't noticed it yet

those are great side effects:yep: means its working lol..

definitely look to see your injury heal faster and the hands asleep/numb is a sign that your pumping out some high levels of GH...

Glad to see you injection irritation went away as well

Mr.Dedication
05-31-2011, 06:00 PM
I'm here to follow. I'm really interested in this stack.

How long after you inject do you eat?

Shadow
05-31-2011, 06:04 PM
those are great side effects:yep: means its working lol..

definitely look to see your injury heal faster and the hands asleep/numb is a sign that your pumping out some high levels of GH...

Glad to see you injection irritation went away as well

So far so good!

I'm here to follow. I'm really interested in this stack.

How long after you inject do you eat?

About a half hour. I'd recommend getting up about 45 minutes before you need to eat and get straight for work. That way you have time to use the potty, set up, inject, and then get shit straight while you wait for 30 minutes to elapse.

Dr. Tox
06-01-2011, 11:34 PM
I am new to this board but active on IM. I ran this and decided to stay on for the long term benefit. Been on for about 3 months now and love the deep sleep. I am competiing in the IM Transformation and just threw my back out. I usually up the peptides and dose at 100 mcg each 3 times a day. As for fat loss I can't say that my fat loss was contributed to peptides but rather cardio, diet and did I mention diet.

Most of all I feel younger taking it. Seems a good base for anything- injuries, increased recovery, well being, energy.

Dre23
06-02-2011, 12:47 AM
I am new to this board but active on IM. I ran this and decided to stay on for the long term benefit. Been on for about 3 months now and love the deep sleep. I am competiing in the IM Transformation and just threw my back out. I usually up the peptides and dose at 100 mcg each 3 times a day. As for fat loss I can't say that my fat loss was contributed to peptides but rather cardio, diet and did I mention diet.

Most of all I feel younger taking it. Seems a good base for anything- injuries, increased recovery, well being, energy.

Good stuff Doc! Thanks for sharing...love hearing about all these peptide runs.

Now get that back healed up!

Shadow
06-02-2011, 10:12 AM

The sleep is definitely a super bonus. Especially because my sleep usually sucks. If I could afford to I'd run it long term as well. At maybe a wee higher dosage, lol.

Shadow
06-02-2011, 10:13 AM
Nothing of note yet since the last things I remarked on. Still getting great sleep. Testing the elbow out again tonight when I do a bunch of benching.

DieselXT
06-02-2011, 11:04 AM
nice write ups bro i will be also starting soon a 20 week go of ipa plus cjc no dac with t3 clen yohimbe super dmz some supps and maybe the last 8 weeks with igf1 lr3 and also will be using GEN X hehe

Shadow
06-02-2011, 11:17 AM
nice write ups bro i will be also starting soon a 20 week go of ipa plus cjc no dac with t3 clen yohimbe super dmz some supps and maybe the last 8 weeks with igf1 lr3 and also will be using GEN X hehe

Wow. You're gonna transform with that, lol.

DieselXT
06-02-2011, 11:32 AM
Wow. You're gonna transform with that, lol.

lol i will take some be4 and after pics and then well see if i transformed into some arnold like dude lol :p

SwoleChamp
06-07-2011, 01:31 PM
hey bro hows the research coming?

s2h
06-07-2011, 01:42 PM
will be following along shadow..thanks for running the genx chemicals log on these compounds....

Shadow
06-07-2011, 02:41 PM
No change from what I last reported, fellas. That's why it's been silent in here. The sleep is still deep, and the elbow is still okay, not great. I haven't noticed any strength gains. Granted I've been sick for the past four days, but I'm still plugging away.

I will say that I don't know how some of you dose this 2 - 3 times a day. Just having to get up earlier and then wait to eat when you're starving is REALLY annoying. I can't imagine having that waiting period in there two more times during the day. But maybe that's why my results aren't as great? I guess we'll find out. Should have about two-ish more weeks left in my supply. Hopefully I start to see more benefits soon

Dadup
06-07-2011, 02:48 PM
good to see this thread Shadow, I know alot of us are curious about these particular peptides

SwoleChamp
06-07-2011, 02:58 PM
as for the hunger try this lol:

after u take peps, wait 15 min then eat...this is how i recommend it in am, 30 min is a long wait unless u can do cardio or something while u wait...

Shadow
06-07-2011, 03:01 PM
as for the hunger try this lol:

after u take peps, wait 15 min then eat...this is how i recommend it in am, 30 min is a long wait unless u can do cardio or something while u wait...

I always went with 30 so that it would give it some time to work with the empty stomach before I packed in a ton of food. I'll go for 15 instead, haha.

Shadow
06-07-2011, 03:03 PM
good to see this thread Shadow, I know alot of us are curious about these particular peptides

One thing you've got to keep in mind (I even have to remind myself), is these work slowly over time. There's no "BAM! I'M ON SOMETHING!" experience. At least that's what I'm getting from it. I think to REALLY see something special you'd have to be on for a long period of time, like with GH.

Dadup
06-07-2011, 03:06 PM
One thing you've got to keep in mind (I even have to remind myself), is these work slowly over time. There's no "BAM! I'M ON SOMETHING!" experience. At least that's what I'm getting from it. I think to REALLY see something special you'd have to be on for a long period of time, like with GH.
agreed, I think I remember Swole Champ saying something about 6 months for optimal benefits? dont quote me on that

SwoleChamp
06-07-2011, 03:09 PM
yea 3-6 months for maximum benefit is about right...should notice good sleep, recovery, faster injury repair, and some decreased bodyfat in first few weeks tho