PDA

View Full Version : SC Constant Peptide Log: Thoughts, ideas, and results...

SwoleChamp
05-31-2011, 11:14 AM
So gonna start keeping a running log of all peptide research i conduct...ask any questions u have and let me know if i can help you out in your own research..

At the current time, research stack is looking like this:

igf1 lr3: 50mcg in AM
MGF: 100mcg Post workout with torrent shake/muscle replenisher (http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Pre-Post-Workout-Supplements/Muscle-Replenisher-p31.html)

Starting in a week or so, i will be adding in Sermorelin + Ipamorelin at Bedtime...

so far with the MGF/ LR3 combo, im having way better recovery, wicked pumps, and already noticing a decreased bf...started combo on saturday.

for the record, all peptides/research chems i use are from Gen X Chemicals

Dadup
05-31-2011, 11:15 AM
wooo hooooo this should be a great thread Swole :yep:

SwoleChamp
05-31-2011, 11:27 AM
^thanks, im hoping it will lead to good information that will be easily available for all researchers on Rx

Dre23
05-31-2011, 12:44 PM
So gonna start keeping a running log of all peptide research i conduct...ask any questions u have and let me know if i can help you out in your own research..

At the current time, research stack is looking like this:

igf1 lr3: 50mcg in AM
MGF: 100mcg Post workout with torrent shake/muscle replenisher (http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Pre-Post-Workout-Supplements/Muscle-Replenisher-p31.html)

Starting in a week or so, i will be adding in Sermorelin + Ipamorelin at Bedtime...

so far with the MGF/ LR3 combo, im having way better recovery, wicked pumps, and already noticing a decreased bf...started combo on saturday.

for the record, all peptides/research chems i use are from Gen X Chemicals

Switching to a.m. igf administration I see.

What prompted this?

SwoleChamp
05-31-2011, 12:45 PM
lr3 has a long half life...if i were to do it pre workout it would blunt the effects of the mgf too badly...

so i figure taking it am, would give me the effects throughout the day and wouldnt effect the mgf as much as it would using it pre workout

SwoleChamp
06-03-2011, 01:14 PM
update:
my guinea pigs are liking the combo..they are having killer pumps during their exercises and are leaning up very nicely

SwoleChamp
06-07-2011, 09:25 AM
new update:
my guinea pigs protocol now looks like this:

AM:
60mcg igf1 lr3

Post workout:
100mcg MGF

Before Bed:
333mcg Sermorelin
166mcg GHRP-2
333mcg PT-141

they love this combo, all day pumps, intense sleep, and raging boners when needed lol

GarlicChicken
06-07-2011, 01:49 PM
Is that regular MGF or PEG MGF?

Bencher
06-07-2011, 01:59 PM
100mcg of GHRP-6 twice a day, and neither time do I feel any difference in hunger. Is the hunger side effect noticed in all test subjects?

SwoleChamp
06-07-2011, 02:50 PM
Is that regular MGF or PEG MGF?
regular mgf

100mcg of GHRP-6 twice a day, and neither time do I feel any difference in hunger. Is the hunger side effect noticed in all test subjects?

no hunger doesn't happen to all, but everyone is different, maybe do 200mcg x 2 daily and see how that works

Bencher
06-07-2011, 02:53 PM
regular mgf

no hunger doesn't happen to all, but everyone is different, maybe do 200mcg x 2 daily and see how that works

I'll give that a "shot". C'ng as how the GHRP-6 was free, wouldnt hurt to use it up faster.
Swole, when GenX gets the ACE in, will it be under another name?

SwoleChamp
06-07-2011, 02:59 PM
should be under ACE-031 from my understanding...btw what ghrp6 u using?

Bencher
06-07-2011, 03:01 PM
should be under ACE-031 from my understanding...btw what ghrp6 u using?

All my peptides are GenX. Wasnt sure I could advertise that since peptide forums are under Precision Peptides forum.

Bencher
06-07-2011, 03:01 PM
cont.. 2mg GHRP-6

SwoleChamp
06-07-2011, 03:07 PM
All my peptides are GenX. Wasnt sure I could advertise that since peptide forums are under Precision Peptides forum.

they have the banner name for now lol, as long as u dont advertise in there sponsor forum i beleive ur ok...and yea all i research with is genx too...but ghrp6 doesnt affect some ppls hunger like it does others...