PDA

View Full Version : Marcus300 and RazorRipped, self proclaimed EQ Haters

Reloaded
02-11-2009, 09:37 PM
everytime I read you guys bashing EQ it hurts my feelings as i bought a shitload recently, BUT, I have heard of some good cases from repectful people. Anyway, how do you guys feel about clinicals showing that both primo and EQ build tendons and ligaments better than nandrolone ? I know its a hit or miss, I hope I catch that shit dead on

tank315
02-11-2009, 09:40 PM
I for one love EQ with Test and Tren.

Reloaded
02-11-2009, 09:44 PM
Tank, what effects do you love about it?
The vascularity, hunger compliments the other two ?

RazorRipped
02-11-2009, 09:58 PM
everytime I read you guys bashing EQ it hurts my feelings as i bought a shitload recently, BUT, I have heard of some good cases from repectful people. Anyway, how do you guys feel about clinicals showing that both primo and EQ build tendons and ligaments better than nandrolone ? I know its a hit or miss, I hope I catch that shit dead on

It's not meant to hurt anyone's feeling. Marcus and myself are just giving our opinion on the drug. Both of us have worked with more than our fair share of athletes over the years, so what we speak of is real world, in the trenches experience.Personal and that of trainee's.

I've yet to see any actual study showing any of the above helps tendon growth. However, I've seen BS posts claiming EQ/Deca rejuvenates ligaments and increases collagen. But never once was a study posted to support those claims. Brotelligence only.

Deca is used to relieve joint pain, but it's only a band-aid. Growth hormone helps strengthen tendons. That is clinically proven. Actually HGH is great for curing tendinitis. Many moons ago my sports doctor prescribed HGH for just that. Well, that was the start my HGH abuse:D

BigJD69
02-11-2009, 11:14 PM
Deca is GREAT for joints, but that dam Deca Dick Sucks, which you don't get with EQ

Johnny Phenomenon
02-11-2009, 11:29 PM
It's not meant to hurt anyone's feeling. Marcus and myself are just giving our opinion on the drug. Both of us have worked with more than our fair share of athletes over the years, so what we speak of is real world, in the trenches experience.Personal and that of trainee's.

I've yet to see any actual study showing any of the above helps tendon growth. However, I've seen BS posts claiming EQ/Deca rejuvenates ligaments and increases collagen. But never once was a study posted to support those claims. Brotelligence only.

Deca is used to relieve joint pain, but it's only a band-aid. Growth hormone helps strengthen tendons. That is clinically proven. Actually HGH is great for curing tendinitis. Many moons ago my sports doctor prescribed HGH for just that. Well, that was the start my HGH abuse:D

Do you use slin?

smvmuscle
02-12-2009, 02:21 AM
I love EQ...........Deca on the other hand is SO SO....

i dont know thats just me.............

what do u guys perfer of the 2? deca or EQ?

Aaron Singerman
02-12-2009, 02:44 AM
I also like EQ. For personal use I prefer it over Nandrolone decanoate. Everyone reacts different to different drugs.

militantmuscle
02-12-2009, 02:54 AM
How about nandrolone phenylpropionate or nandrolone laureate?

RazorRipped
02-12-2009, 03:01 AM
what do u guys perfer of the 2? deca or EQ?

I don't like either of the two. EQ is very weak,and Deca isn't all that it's cracked up to be.

Give me some good old Test/HGH and possibly an oral. I'll put that against any, and all other stacks.

militantmuscle
02-12-2009, 03:15 AM
The only problem I'd have with that is liver toxicity, granted that would depend on duration and dosages as well as specific chemical compound that is being administered alongside the testosterone... an anabolic dominant injectable would accompany the androgenic testosterone quite nicely. Any non-test anabolic would work for that purpose, including the various forms of nandrolone, boldenone, even drostanolone or methenolone derivatives.

NPCKnight
02-12-2009, 04:32 AM
How about nandrolone phenylpropionate or nandrolone laureate?

its still damn nandrolone guys. just a different ester. if he/they have an opinion on bone or ligament growth it wont be any different with a different ester of the same drug.

Crexis
02-12-2009, 04:38 AM
I tried EQ/Ganabol and I didnt notice a thing.. Hopefully you'll react better!

marcus300
02-12-2009, 08:55 AM
Didn't want to hurt your feelings, its just my opinion on that compound and my experiences over the years with it. All you can do is try it and see if you respond to it but like ive said there are many threads and discussions regarding EQ and its effectiveness and really that should tell you something!! best of luck with it.

Johnny Phenomenon
02-12-2009, 09:06 AM
Let me rephrase my Q: Do either of you use insulin?

marcus300
02-12-2009, 09:11 AM
Let me rephrase my Q: Do either of you use insulin?

I know many guys who rate slin but when I used it and i did use different protocols when I did, i really didnt rate it to be honest. I prefer GH personally, when I started with GH it completely change the appearance of my body especially the fat-muscle ratio and I transform. Try it and see for yourself, i think Razor as a good protocol for using it or he did yrs ago!

Johnny Phenomenon
02-12-2009, 11:20 AM
I know many guys who rate slin but when I used it and i did use different protocols when I did, i really didnt rate it to be honest. I prefer GH personally, when I started with GH it completely change the appearance of my body especially the fat-muscle ratio and I transform. Try it and see for yourself, i think Razor as a good protocol for using it or he did yrs ago!

I think when I get off my next cycle I'm going to run GH instead of slin, I just am nowhere near experienced enough for insulin. Plus, the risk/benefit ratio is not to my liking, I was really just curious as to where you guys stood on that as a performance enhancer, in a personal sense.

militantmuscle
02-12-2009, 11:30 AM
its still damn nandrolone guys. just a different ester. if he/they have an opinion on bone or ligament growth it wont be any different with a different ester of the same drug.

The ester may be a lot more significant than you think, but not pertaining to bone or ligament growth. The weight of the chemical compound dramatically changes plasma levels through active/half-lives, and often times short chain esters are more potent than their long ester variant.

militantmuscle
02-12-2009, 11:33 AM
I think when I get off my next cycle I'm going to run GH instead of slin, I just am nowhere near experienced enough for insulin. Plus, the risk/benefit ratio is not to my liking, I was really just curious as to where you guys stood on that as a performance enhancer, in a personal sense.

Johnny what is your weight and height? What are your goals? If you still have potential to put on more muscle mass through manipulation of your anabolic protocol, then insulin isn't really you want to get into.

Johnny Phenomenon
02-12-2009, 12:01 PM
Johnny what is your weight and height? What are your goals? If you still have potential to put on more muscle mass through manipulation of your anabolic protocol, then insulin isn't really you want to get into.

Yeah I know. I'm only going onto my 4th cycle and the last thing I want to do is burn bridges. My Dad is a type 2 diabetic, and the girl I've been on again/off again with for the last 10 years is doing her masters on public health with a focus on diabetes, so I don't plan on it unless I actually run out of options. I'm still just curious though, I like to educate myself as much as possible.

militantmuscle
02-12-2009, 12:05 PM
I can definitely respect that, I do a lot of research on my own and I am primarily self-taught with biochemistry. There are a lot of supplements you can use to increase insulin sensitivity, give alpha lipoic acid and fenugreek seed (4-hydroxyisoleucine) a try.

Mutant
02-12-2009, 04:47 PM
I have played with EQ at many doses. For both contest prep, and bulking. I was never a big fan until I recently played with the compound at 1,200mg/wk. Great fullness/pumps and very little sides. I would never recommend that dose to anybody though...for obvious reasons.

Bigboi
02-12-2009, 11:17 PM
I've only used EQ for increasing hunger.

Johnny Phenomenon
02-12-2009, 11:28 PM
I've only used EQ for increasing hunger.

I prefer chronic.

red barraca
02-13-2009, 09:41 PM
yeah but hgh is so damn expensive

tjm7275
02-13-2009, 10:07 PM
I only use EQ if I can get it for free...happens sometimes for me at least. I would not spend the money on it though. It does bring out my veins and my appetite seems to go through thr roof but thats about it. Just my opinion though

tank315
02-13-2009, 10:37 PM
I tend to lose my appetite when running Tren and Test so i use EQ to help with that. It brings some srength gains,vascularity and awesome pumps too.This is done in cutting phase. that has been my experiment with it.

Test,Tren,EQ 4life!

tank315
02-13-2009, 10:40 PM
HGH is still not the everyday bodybuilder's gear of choice. Way too expensive!

Test,Tren,EQ 4life

ANABOLIC1
02-14-2009, 01:13 PM

RR & Marcus know their shit more than 99.9% of us juiced up fuckers but bro, it may work wonders for you and that's the point - try everything, keep detailed logs/journals on dosing, results, etc. and give enough time between different drugs when initially experimenting with them to be able to accurately quantify the individual effects.

Fluid Karma
02-17-2009, 01:52 AM
I wouldn't waste anymore of my money on EQ. Deca worked alot better for me. You only have to worry about Deca dick if you take to much and your not taking a higher ratio of Test to Deca...adding HCG protects you even more..for many obvious reasons.

Favorite AAS: Test/Tren E/Deca....Love it!

chucksm00th
02-17-2009, 01:17 PM
EQ has increased hunger in me, i personally like it better than Deca, since you get get the sexual sides...regardless of my test dosage it always seems to bother me.

Fluid Karma
02-17-2009, 05:57 PM
EQ has increased hunger in me, i personally like it better than Deca, since you get get the sexual sides...regardless of my test dosage it always seems to bother me.

I feel like I have the same problem with Tren-A.