PDA

View Full Version : try this for breakfast!!

JoshLandry
06-02-2011, 07:59 AM
so I made a 12 egg white omelet I put 2 packets of splenda in the egg white along with a good amount of cinnamon. I mix the splenda and cinnamon around in the eggs before cooking it. then cook it on low heat so it cooks almost through then flip it like a big pancake. but make sure it's cooked enough on one side so it dosnt fall apart when u flip it. cook the other side till both sides are crispy. then I put 1 cup of mashed sweet potatoes spread out over the top of the egg white pancake I'll call it. I put some walden farms sugar free maple syrup on top with some chocolate LBA's dam it was good!! I'm just waiting for my maple syrup LBA's to come in the mail so then I'll try that and I'm sure it will be even better! it about
60gram Protien
60 grams carbs
tastes great and is enough to fill u up pretty good!! what do u guys think ever tried anything like it??

tammyp
06-02-2011, 08:16 AM
i add baking powder to my eggs to make them rise....- patotoes

NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM
06-02-2011, 07:39 PM
I am guilty of this tammy! When dieting its makes me feel like I am actually eating!:drool:

I like adding them into my protein cakes in the morning sometimes http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/cart.php?m=product_list&pageNumber=&catID=&c=33&v=&r=&id=&sortBy=&search=&shopByPrice=&viewAll=1&customListIds=&venID=. However, we do not sell these anymore...it was not a high demand as our other products.

ritch
06-02-2011, 07:41 PM
splenda and cinnamon really help at making the eggs taste and smell good. Here is what I do for breakfast...

http://youtu.be/KVdqwD_bcPs

ManimalPatB
06-04-2011, 03:24 PM
splenda and cinnamon really help at making the eggs taste and smell good. Here is what I do for breakfast...

[url]KVdqwD_bcPs&feature]

I usually do this:

q7PplmIC6Fc&feature

chika21
06-17-2011, 04:37 AM
these eggs are good to take now.

tmno
07-09-2011, 01:51 PM
ok ill certainly try this tomorrow for breakfast

tmno
09-07-2011, 10:31 AM
sounds good, ill give this a try

danmarashi
09-10-2011, 08:31 AM

How much baking powder do you add? And are there carbs in baking powder, so would I have to cater for this in the nutritional calculations?

tammyp
09-11-2011, 05:45 AM
nothing in baking powder but sodium. about 1/4 to 1/2 tsp