PDA

View Full Version : gp test250

eman
03-30-2009, 05:34 PM
lookin on feedback or reviews on geneza pharma products. they are sponsered on another forum so and they always hyping it out. so im lookin on other boards to see watcha think.. this would b be my first cycle.. kinda looks like this..
1wk-4wk dbol tabs 20mg ed
2wk-12wk test E 250 2x wk
2wk-10wk eq 400mg
pct: hcg, clomid, and maybe dbol tabs @ 10mg
might have half a tab of amridex thru out cycle for water retention.

Reloaded
03-30-2009, 05:44 PM
1st, they will delete your post.
2nd I have two vials of it, I will crush them, photograph it, and post it on their forum.
Hope this helps

Reloaded
03-30-2009, 05:45 PM
oh and I hope none of your other stuff came from there.....

eman
03-30-2009, 06:24 PM
1st, they will delete your post.
2nd I have two vials of it, I will crush them, photograph it, and post it on their forum.
Hope this helps

1st, i already PM'd Razor to make sure that i could post this
2nd, i havent bought it yet cuz im researchin different brands

Stavman
03-30-2009, 06:31 PM
Well..... this is a debated topic at OM.

Many say it is underdosed and others like it. I used their test prop and it definitely worked for me.

I have another order already on the way. Most of it is the pharm grade stuff they carry though. Only one GP product.

JamesWebb
03-30-2009, 07:46 PM
lookin on feedback or reviews on geneza pharma products. they are sponsered on another forum so and they always hyping it out. so im lookin on other boards to see watcha think.. this would b be my first cycle.. kinda looks like this..
1wk-4wk dbol tabs 20mg ed
2wk-12wk test E 250 2x wk
2wk-10wk eq 400mg
pct: hcg, clomid, and maybe dbol tabs @ 10mg
might have half a tab of amridex thru out cycle for water retention.

questions, why are you starting the eq and test at week 2? that makes no since to run a week of dbol first. also the whole kickstart thing, im not a fan of. dbol week 4-8 will give better gains when all is said and done. people are gonna say to run test only your first run but its your cycle.

Bluestorm
03-30-2009, 07:56 PM
Why are you planning on running D-Bol in your PCT?

Reloaded
03-30-2009, 08:28 PM
Blue, he is using 10mg dbol to bridge, hoping to keep as much of his gains as possible. Stav, their prop was fine, and they have people paid off on those forums to say " gtg !!!!" to everything you asked. Someone asked about cyp once, and they said " g2g bro, week 3 growing like a weed" wtf ?

Zetawill
03-30-2009, 08:32 PM
Since I busted Zeus' balls on here.....if you've got a question about a source.... thesourcecheck.com (http://www.thesourcecheck.com/) is well worth any money you may spend on a membership. No one is "sponsored" so you don't have to worry about being lied to or having product hyped up.
All I ask is that you use Zetawill when you sign up as your referrer! I owe Zeus for being a skeptic.

shredded08
03-30-2009, 11:40 PM
i'm using their enanthate and dbol and theyre gtg...they had a bad batch of tren a while back but from what ive heard its been nothin but good since then

Spauldo
03-30-2009, 11:52 PM
Why the fuck during PCT would you run another steroid. Espically D-Bol? What are you a fucking idiot

airagee23
03-31-2009, 12:14 AM
If this is your first cycle why are you running 3 compounds? If your diet is in check you could make some really good gains on the test e. I dont think you should run all 3 for your first.

Brock
03-31-2009, 02:55 PM
Why the fuck during PCT would you run another steroid. Espically D-Bol? What are you a fucking idiot

WTF??? Is this the second time you have called someone out and been wrong? And you called him a "fucking idiot" to boot??? Wow dude, just wow.

Dbol is used during PCT at 10mg in the morning to help maintain gains and stay anabolic during PCT. It is a very effective method that I have personally used and had great results with.

ironstudent
03-31-2009, 04:37 PM
WTF??? Is this the second time you have called someone out and been wrong? And you called him a "fucking idiot" to boot??? Wow dude, just wow.

Dbol is used during PCT at 10mg in the morning to help maintain gains and stay anabolic during PCT. It is a very effective method that I have personally used and had great results with.

Do you guy's think 10 mg's is actually doing to do anything? Or is it more of a mind game in thinking your still "on" during PCT>?

Reloaded
03-31-2009, 04:44 PM
i'm using their enanthate and dbol and theyre gtg...they had a bad batch of tren a while back but from what ive heard its been nothin but good since then

gt ? terminology that sponsored people use, hmmmmmm. under 20 posts too...

eman
03-31-2009, 05:03 PM
the dbol for pct is exactly for what brock stated.. as for the tabs at the begining. thats all still in the air and keepin my options open but if i dont use em at the begining wk4 thru 8 sounds good like pastgenetics said.. as for pct it would b daves protocol just wit the added 10mg of tabs..

almard
03-31-2009, 05:06 PM
No need to use anything during PCT. you will lose some of your gains when you come off, whatever your PCT is....beside what the hell 10mg of Dbol will do to maintain your gains!!!!!Nothing bro........ you eather on or off......

Reloaded
03-31-2009, 05:08 PM
No need to use anything during PCT. you will lose some of your gains when you come off, whatever your PCT is....beside what the hell 10mg of Dbol will do to maintain your gains!!!!!Nothing bro........ you eather on or off......

My man, just stop. 10 mg of dbol will not shut down your Htpa and it will aloow for higher anabolic activity.

ironstudent
03-31-2009, 05:13 PM

It is hard for me to see how 10mg's will have any effect.

Brock
03-31-2009, 05:35 PM
Do you guy's think 10 mg's is actually doing to do anything? Or is it more of a mind game in thinking your still "on" during PCT>?

It is hard for me to see how 10mg's will have any effect.

Where the fuck am I, getbig?

ironstudent
03-31-2009, 06:28 PM
Where the fuck am I, getbig?

No your at MD where scientific evidence supports reasoning, and you have none. I Could see if you maybe bridged with dbol between the last injection and the start of PCT, but not during PCT. I think this whole Dbol PCT thing was in an article once that debated cortisol levels, not "makes you more anabolic during PCT". There's plenty of evidence showing even small doses of anabolics suppress your natural test production.

Formula94
04-03-2009, 02:59 AM
I am having great success with GP prop, ace, and drol. My buddy is using there enan and is liking it a lot also.

Reloaded
04-03-2009, 10:05 AM
I am having great success with GP prop, ace, and drol. My buddy is using there enan and is liking it a lot also.
what lot# is the enanthate, how much is naps paying you ?

Aries
04-03-2009, 01:47 PM
No your at MD where scientific evidence supports reasoning, and you have none. I Could see if you maybe bridged with dbol between the last injection and the start of PCT, but not during PCT. I think this whole Dbol PCT thing was in an article once that debated cortisol levels, not "makes you more anabolic during PCT". There's plenty of evidence showing even small doses of anabolics suppress your natural test production.lol...really?

Formula94
04-03-2009, 05:44 PM
what lot# is the enanthate, how much is naps paying you ?
I'll get the batch number on the enan later tonight. I know for the tren it was #110. Naps pays me by having low low prices and pretty good selection...even though he was out of HCG for weeks and now has been out of proviron for weeks :mad:.

Stavman
04-03-2009, 05:48 PM
I'll get the batch number on the enan later tonight. I know for the tren it was #110. Naps pays me by having low low prices and pretty good selection...even though he was out of HCG for weeks and now has been out of proviron for weeks :mad:.

I just got some of their HCG today.

Reloaded
04-04-2009, 01:21 PM

lol i got enan # 108, you know the DEFECTED one, i also got the defected Anadrol, the prop was good. the eq i don't know, not going to bother. my friend took dbol had to take 80mgs to feel anything..so goodluck with them

shredded08
04-05-2009, 01:03 AM
gt ? terminology that sponsored people use, hmmmmmm. under 20 posts too...

yeah thats it, i'm sponsored, send me some tren ace and anadrol and i'll talk good about you lol

theyre not the only place ive ordered from.... i'm just speaking from experience but i really have had nothing bad to say about them but i do know they have had some shitty stuff in the past...damn i wish i had time to get online more, who gives a fuck if i have 10 or 1000 posts?

Reloaded
04-07-2009, 03:40 PM
uh huh